India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

chat with rakesh kumar.. (Page 3)

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Another 2 monthsShockedShockedShockedthat means ishaan will take another 2 months to recognize suhana NO i Can't take itDeadDead...now i really want SGP TRP's to fall so that they have to close ths track like BT...anyways thanks ankit for sharing.

Edited by aneesha_sahani - 25 May 2011 at 10:10pm

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
OMG! another 2 months?! kya dikhaye itni dher ke liye...?! why this snail pace?! ishaan is already geting flashbacks of suhana so it shouldn take 2 months or so... Confused if it does, i m afraid tht it might become repetitive... and loose its charm.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Another 2 months... Oh No... Already it's been 1 month when 45 mins slot complets.. So another 2 month till july that means 3 months for anmesia track... OBS took 2 months like that.. here it is taking 3 months... Atleast finish anmesia track in 1 month ...TRPS only will change the tracks ...

Edited by abhi786 - 25 May 2011 at 11:24pm
mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
guys he said a month or maybe 2...who knows they might edn it in a month..Smile
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Mera Toh sun kay he BP low ho gaya
!!! baap ray , oh God , onlt low TRP can save us from this long long champuness.

Sheemaji...aaap ke husband toh doctor hai...low BP ki dawa dedenge...baki sab ka kaya hoga...free mein medical bill badh jayegaD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeiViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Mera Miyan toh wont believe kay star plus kay serial kay liyee my BP went low, instead of giving me BP meds he will give me zehar woh bhi with a long lecture !!!! which is worst then zehar!!

I am sure they are taking everything as it is from OBs of Amnesia with more addition is scenes making it more glam and stuff because of the huge popularity of Ragini/Suhana , but the theme is exactly the same, we will see stp by step all the MAJOR thing which happened with Sushaan in the remaking . So it will take time along with other stuff here and there, only bad TRP can shorten this . I think with in a week it should be wrapped up as the purpose has been served to meet Dr. and Panna , if they wrap t up now it would save them a lot of hassle and time and we would say , yes it was nicley done.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Keenu.GYusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Mera Miyan toh wont believe kay star plus kay serial kay liyee my BP went low, instead of giving me BP meds he will give me zehar woh bhi with a long lecture !!!! which is worst then zehar!!

I am sure they are taking everything as it is from OBs of Amnesia with more addition is scenes making it more glam and stuff because of the huge popularity of Ragini/Suhana , but the theme is exactly the same, we will see stp by step all the MAJOR thing which happened with Sushaan in the remaking . So it will take time along with other stuff here and there, only bad TRP can shorten this . I think with in a week it should be wrapped up as the purpose has been served to meet Dr. and Panna , if they wrap t up now it would save them a lot of hassle and time and we would say , yes it was nicley done.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeiViews

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

@ bold ...Sheemadi...jail scenes,picnic scenes remake...itni mehnat kyun kar rahe hain LOL...isse achcha ishaan ko bataa do ki suhana uski wife hain...and then suhana making him remember evrything slowly...yeh bhi toh ROMANTIC aur CUTE hota...par nai...yeh shashikala ko villian bankar ana hi tha LOL...aur logic ko gaon bhejna hi tha LOL...sooo...par atleast hum toh bach jaate..if the trps continue...they can even show shashikala-ishaan marriage...shashikala getting divorced...yet ishaan will continue to be confused LOL...kya kaun...kiski biwi ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00iViews

Go to top