CI Thursday's thread MSK ka jalwa ... - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maneet1985

kashi is a story of a kid girl and her struggle for studying ... and nadini did kashi's grwn up role... who was in ove with her best frnd frm childhood shoria aka lucky...

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
hi peeps..just came back..
mixed feelings from me yaar...

i cant stomach the fact that MSK wud go behind someones back! no matter what..agar aisa bataya to mere liye total character assasination..haan agar aisa hai ke re-brought it from whoever brought it..then its ok!!

what do u think..??
crazies thanks for the pics... and ma back is aching so me going to bed bye gud nite...
did u guys notice????? maan heet ka packed bag leke chala gaya!! ghajini CVs forgot ke bag geet ka tha!!

me was laughing!!
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

I Am DEAD😳
Precap:😳😳😳😛😆
CV's.Wat Timing,How Do U Expect Mee 2 Giv 4 Exams 2Moz?😕😳
I Will Probably Draw Maan in Art Exam,Write about Maan's Looks in English And will Say there was a Maan Singh Khurana in the 1900's in Historyy😕😳😛
hi sara.

me is aash!!

welcome to the crazies..hope u like it here..

waise yu exam me MSk ke ilawa kuch yaad rakh payi to i wud be surprised!😆😆
@Aash...

Thats two possible ...

MSK bought the house if he didn't but then koi ayr  buy kar sakta tau He bought the house to save Maushi's family

aur ye vhi ho sakta hai ki ...when Geet told the problem then Maan will bought the house to this person who bought the house before

But  Devil Maan ko kya bola and Maan kya jawab dia ki koi na koi tau plan hai tau I think Maan bought the house directly to the money lender...
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi peeps..just came back..
mixed feelings from me yaar...

i cant stomach the fact that MSK wud go behind someones back! no matter what..agar aisa bataya to mere liye total character assasination..haan agar aisa hai ke re-brought it from whoever brought it..then its ok!!

what do u think..??

Aash I don't think that Maan bought the house with the intention of staying in it or proving something to Beeji and Teji, I'm sure he must have come to know of their problem and just bought the house to help the family out and I sure he'll now move in the house cause that would be putting Geet's family down and he'll never do that.

I think he will only return the house back to Teji maybe saying that they can pay him back later so they don't feel burdened or insulted atleast that's my POV 😊
btw i forgot... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Good night AArti and take care...