Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KamiTeriKhalsiJaatiHe (Page 39)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

hey sidraaa

wat r u TALKINGGG ABTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur one the great vm makers i know..
i like hers. her coloring is better.. lol
thats okay i amnot forcing to watch it. u can watch it when ur freeBig smile

sorry was on the phone...i am horrible compared to people like diana, lana, jhanvi, khushi...i really need some tips.

yea her coloring is great! (Dont make fun of my white + colors *hides face in embarressment* LOL)

and oh no i want to watch the movie...just forgot. Idk what i was doing last weekend - it went by so fast...oh i was at a graduation banquet.

2 weeks left and i am freee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

sidra r u muslim...
l

yes I am! Are you? (Maryam i assume is a muslim name...its actually my sisters name! LOL)
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
i love this...someone posted it on my fb wall

BRB  - (sorry - im at work! )

Edited by sidra2007 - 26 May 2011 at 3:25pm
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

sidra r u muslim...
l

yes I am! Are you? (Maryam i assume is a muslim name...its actually my sisters name! LOL)
yes i am .. i just had a question abt some prayers.. but i found it on the internet..
lol recently i havent been a good muslim.. and i have noticed most of the stuff i do is without barakate,.. and usually doesnt end up right..
soo starting from today i will try to pray 5 times a dayBig smile
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

hey sidraaa

wat r u TALKINGGG ABTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur one the great vm makers i know..
i like hers. her coloring is better.. lol
thats okay i amnot forcing to watch it. u can watch it when ur freeBig smile

sorry was on the phone...i am horrible compared to people like diana, lana, jhanvi, khushi...i really need some tips.

yea her coloring is great! (Dont make fun of my white + colors *hides face in embarressment* LOL)

and oh no i want to watch the movie...just forgot. Idk what i was doing last weekend - it went by so fast...oh i was at a graduation banquet.

2 weeks left and i am freee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah just try some new coloring.. but its hard to do nice coloring for hindi showzz, cause of the type of flim they use..
noo ur good toooAngry so be quittteeeLOL
lol u can watch this weekendEmbarrassed.. u will start loving that movie,,, and edward nortonEmbarrassed
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
i am leaving.. my class is starting till 2 hours.. stuck in univ till 8 pm Dead

bye sidraa
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Sorry i missed ya...im at work and needed to take care of something...but yea im not a very good muslim myself...i pray 1 a day (if that) - just zhur/asr in combo...we both shud start praying 5 times a day!!! I need blessings too - need to find a different/new job!

haha - will try new colorings - i try new colorings for every Vm - still havent found one i like...i have one that works for my LTL vms - but the rest is always something random - will continue trying diff things.
and yes will watch it soon...edward norton is such a hottie!

aww im sorry you have to be there till 8. How are the summer classes going? i love how ur in summe session and i still havent graduated. I expect this AT to party at my graduation...or i'll party here on my own! lol

JUNE 11th is almost here!!!! (my graduation is at 8am - that means i need to be there at 7am)  - bought my cap&gown, stole, and engineering ring yesterday! Party

okay i guess im talking to myself...need to do some more work. byebye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

petrichorr-MERRY-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
congo shongo to all on new threadPartyDancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index