Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Kareena misses chance to get waxed!

Bina Trivedi, TNN | May 28, 2011, 12.00am IST

Kareena Kapoor may probably lose out on what could be her biggest global move ever! The actress, who was to be waxed at Madame Tussauds, is likely to lose out on the opportunity because of a tussle between Wizcraft, the event management company and her brand manager.

The event organisers share a cordial relation with the officials of Tussauds. They made the announcement of Amitabh Bachchan being the first Bollywood personality to be waxed at their global event. Subsequently, all the B-Town statues have come to their award functions held at Macau and Amsterdam. Adds an insider, "The announcement will only be made at Toronto. Tussauds always makes a decision in consultation with the company."

Says a source, "The list of actresses included Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Madhuri Dixit and Rani Mukerji, and Kareena was the final choice. The decision of the next star to be waxed was to be announced at an award function in Toronto. Kareena was also supposed to be present for the Raj Kapoor retrospective held there. But following the ego hassles between her manager and the event managing company, Bebo might not even go to Canada. The opportunity of a lifetime might go to Madhuri, Priyanka or Rani, all of who will be present."

The official reason being given for Salman and Kareena's non-availability at the international global event is that they both are shooting for Bodyguard at the time and cannot travel to Toronto.

Interesting! I would love for Madhuri to be waxed. She is gorgeous!😳
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Are you going for a long time Pragzie? Doesnt it take a couple of days for a thread to finish?

i am returnign on the 9...some times one thread gets over in a day
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Farah at times thread moves at jet speed and at times snail speedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know HC has a lot of fans with Additi but I loved him with Anupriya in Tere Liye. I thought they looked fantastic together. She is such a beautiful actress.

I actually liked Addit's pairing with Iqbal Khan in Sangini. That show started off so well and like so many just went down the drain!!

for me only Anupriya look good, awesome, marvelous, outstanding, Fantastic, fabulous and mindblowingly Excellent with HC and non else.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pragzie

Thanks GuysπŸ€—

@Gauri di-Here' some thign that will make you smile:

awww I lob me some him man

thank u so much sweetie for that and I'm so gonna miss ya

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww gauri di i am gonna miss you 2πŸ€—
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Ahem ahem. πŸ˜†

Hello😳
StarshineHues thumbnail

Hello😳

Hello !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Sorry for the weird entrance, but I'm random like that. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  I'm Aditi, nice to meet you !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

StarshineHues thumbnail
Shru is BRBing. Hmpf. Pragzie ? Gauri ? Did my knife scare you both ? πŸ˜†