SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:KamiTeriKhalsiJaatiHe - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Lennie!๐Ÿค—

Your here too!! I saw your update on your shop and commented!! I think the comments too long!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah i have been here since the the 1st thread ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thanks for the comments and i like long comments ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Lennie

Yeah i have been here since the the 1st thread ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thanks for the comments and i like long comments ๐Ÿ˜†

I love your posts on Gulaal forum.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I havent managed to catch up on yesterdays epi yet so I havent commented on your post. Will try and watch both epis this weekend.

But you saw the new article about Kesar falling in love with Gulaal?
whichever team i support they end up losing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

MI ppl r lucky today that i m supporting RCB๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by -Farrah-

I did and I can see why you liked it! It was so sweet!! Reminded me of an earlier Arsh scene!

I loved the face off dance between the 2 groups and I also loved it when they were practisinng and the different in attitude between the 2 groups...one was so strict and the other was having fun!

That was one of the best scenes on them acc to me. In next epi Rey puts jacket on Kria with his eyes closed and opens it when he puts jacket on her so she doesn't feel embarrassed. I rem that scene. We had a similar kind of scene in MJHT b/w MayUr. This is one scene from DDLJ which lot of shows use.

Yes that practice session is one of my fav scenes as well. You could see the contrast between two groups thinking. Wait you didn't c the other scene na both team coming face to face in coridoor and you could again see difference in their way of thinking.
Originally posted by *Shruti*

That was one of the best scenes on them acc to me. In next epi Rey puts jacket on Kria with his eyes closed and opens it when he puts jacket on her so she doesn't feel embarrassed. I rem that scene. We had a similar kind of scene in MJHT b/w MayUr. This is one scene from DDLJ which lot of shows use.

Yes that practice session is one of my fav scenes as well. You could see the contrast between two groups thinking. Wait you didn't c the other scene na both team coming face to face in coridoor and you could again see difference in their way of thinking.

Also like when Sid closed his eyes to tie Ridhimmas dress!! Oh I forgot...that was farz!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You didnt show me the corridor scene! Would love to see it.
^^21st century definition๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Let me give you coridoor scene wait.
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Did I take any name? This proved what I said. I rest me case
when u never had any case how can u rest one huh?๐Ÿ˜›
Lennie Gauri do either of you have a pic of the new werewolf?
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

whichever team i support they end up losing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

MI ppl r lucky today that i m supporting RCB๐Ÿคฃ

In game of cricket you can never be sure until the last ball. I still remember how Chennai beated KKR
Originally posted by .Angel

when u never had any case how can u rest one huh?๐Ÿ˜›

Don't confuse me in ur baaton ka jaal it is not gonna work๐Ÿ˜›