Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara's Attachments

Arhilove_Bhavi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey All, Ananya attachment to akshara is getting seriously annoying know... how long do the cvs expect this to last its utterly boring and irritating.The entrace of the stupid character of Bindiya is so Stupidly Boring as the audience know the same thing is going to happen as Bindinya enters teh show, last time nadinis wedding she always wanted to show Akshara down be better then her and what now and now she comes on Rashmis wedding PREGNANT in which she tries to show Akshara down again and make her feel bad after her Misscarriage.Bindiyas entrace to the shw is just useless as the same things goign to happen, shes going to cause fights between the family and Gayatri is going to get really pissed off at aksharas attachemnts and me speakign as a viewer am already bored.I hope after all this running aroound Bindiya falls and loses her baby it serves her right for harassing akshara thinking tht shes the only pregnant women on eaqrth.Disgusting behaviour.Overall the episodes are not very interesting.Evidence to show ths is tht when akshi was pregnant the meter and position went up to first place and now it has a sudden fall. Who agrees?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracious45 thumbnail
I agree with you. We are back to square 1. Just like nandini's wedding akshara will have a lot on her plate and wont have time for natik. Natik might get pissed which quite fair because he is doing so much for akshara but she does not even think that he also lost his unborn child and needs support. Akshara might take longer to get things ready and then bindya is there to add fuel to the fire and G3 will start getting mad her and start giving her evil looks. The show is back to the point where you just cringe watching it and have to skip parts because it is too hard to watch. I do love the fact that DJ is not buying bindiya's comments.

I hope just like varsha yelled at akshara and kinda showed her the right place. Akshara also tells bindya off and puts her in place. I dont want whole nandini wedding all over again. Like if we want that we could just go back a few episodes and watch it.

They should make a quick wedding and then show how the singanya family is going to adjust with Reshmi's sasural and how reshmi will cope with them. Also they should send akshara and natik out for a while so they can start fresh too. Just send bindya back.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
I agree with both the comments here. we are at the point where we were before one year... taking a full circle...πŸ˜• and back to the normal.. Bindiya's crap & cheap talk to show herself better than Akshara🀒 and G3's changing mood after every minute🀒. over 3 years.. i never understood G3's character.. πŸ˜• why can't CVs keep G3 character consistent.

Akshara really needs to move on... no matter how much Naitik & everyone try for her... nothing gona change unless & until she herself wants to move ahead. showering her love to Ananya isn't a bad thing but seeing Ananya as a solution of her problem isn't going to work for her... and for the fact that she also needs to be support system of her husband after the loss.. which she is totally not considering...

I wud have loved if they have shown some positive outcome of MC... family being consistantly supportive and Bindiya getting back from Akshi & G3 real time.. and she decides to be within the boundaries of guest.

I have already quited watching it. I am sorry but I can't stand same kitchen politics crap. I come here, read update and that's it.. will watch only after Bindiya will go back. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nigo123

I agree with you. We are back to square 1. Just like nandini's wedding akshara will have a lot on her plate and wont have time for natik. Natik might get pissed which quite fair because he is doing so much for akshara but she does not even think that he also lost his unborn child and needs support. Akshara might take longer to get things ready and then bindya is there to add fuel to the fire and G3 will start getting mad her and start giving her evil looks. The show is back to the point where you just cringe watching it and have to skip parts because it is too hard to watch. I do love the fact that DJ is not buying bindiya's comments.

I hope just like varsha yelled at akshara and kinda showed her the right place. Akshara also tells bindya off and puts her in place. I dont want whole nandini wedding all over again. Like if we want that we could just go back a few episodes and watch it.

They should make a quick wedding and then show how the singanya family is going to adjust with Reshmi's sasural and how reshmi will cope with them. Also they should send akshara and natik out for a while so they can start fresh too. Just send bindya back.

bindiya  is  6 month  pregnent  as  per  show  and  rashami  ki  shadi  in  2  month  then  bindiya  shadi  mai  kaise  rahsakti  hai? doesnt  her  duedate  then? and  i  dont  get  it  how  dindiya  ki  saas  allowed her  in  this  state  to  go  anywere? doesnt  she  want  to  take  care  of  her? and  as  bindiya  addressing  the  unbourn  child  she  was  addressing  as  BOY. she  think  that  she  is  going  to  have  boy  😲. and  her  mom  alrady  know  that  the  child  will  be  gora  and  sundar. this  ma  beti  are  🀒. and  when  her  sister  getting  married  and  doesnt  she  wants  to  do  her  own  shoping?i  think  CV  is  not  thinking  and  giving  same  as  last  june  in  nandu's  wedding.
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree   with  u  all...bindiya  is  too  much...she  is  only a  guest  and  she has  no  right   to  poke  her  nose  in their  fly affairs...at  least  itna  tho  pata  hane  chahiye...such  mein  cultureless  character...ek  bhi  chance  nahi  chodthi  akshi  ko  hurt  karne  ki...as  MB  said  how  can  she  attend  rashms   marriage...uski  duedate   aajayega  na...apni  behen  ki  kharidaari  keliye   aayi  hai  tho  vo  kaam  khatam   karke  chali  jaao  na...bechare  naksh  ke  peeche  padi  hai  yedi.😑
sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
help help its a request to all yr lovers to pls say cvs to stop this bakwas if we want to save our serial. after so many difficulties our YR was ruling but bcos of this Bindia & HER mOM EVERYTHING IS RUINED DAY BY DAY .its my serious request to convey my msg to the writer. they hav given so many beautiful episodes but what happened now why they r on the verg to ruin such a nice track.nowadys i realy go mad out of anger  watching this crap episodes of our serial.pls throw out this two ideats BINDIA & HER MOM .THEY R ANNOYING & IRRITATING ...
ilovesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree totally. Instead of showing all this useless stuff, they could have shown a little mc track where everyone supports each other and then maybe Akshara even gets pregnant again. 😊 They didn't have to show all this nonsense about this Bindiya and her mother (Gunwanti.. i think her name is?πŸ˜†) like srsly... her mum's dialogue " naam to mera Gunwanti par gun sare meri beti mein hain." is srsly ANNOYING.🀒 And now, Gayatri is going to turn into what she was like before jst because of that stupid Bindya. πŸ˜‘ Wat are they trying to show by this? The rank is going down day by day. πŸ˜•
JAYA_09 thumbnail
last year becoz of bindya track rp increased but this yer cv's taking too much risk by bringing trp go on decreasing pathetic character of yrkkh. nowaadays no naksh scenes and v watch yrkkh becoz of naksh if theye wee not properly wste of tiem of wtching yrkkh