Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Becoming unwieldy ???

anne.nanc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Becoming unwieldy …???

Today's episode was heart-rending.  To see Viren all shattered was too much to bear.

But I didn't like Nivi being publicly railed in front of the entire family. Now she is fallen in the eyes of every one… giving opportunities to Chanchal to deride her.

Sidharth asking repeatedly about the paper in Viren's hand and trying to grab it from Viren is quite unbecoming of Sidharth. He doesn't exhibit the usual sense of propriety and dignity here.

Nivi and Viren could have been tackled behind closed doors. Either Sidharth or Dadasaheb should have come across the paper and try to console Viren as well as make Nivi realise its consequences. It was because of Nivi's timely intervention that Sidharth was able to prevent Divya from aborting their child.

Chanchal is always on the prowl to pounce on Nivi. We know that she has never accepted Nivi as her 'bahu.' Her aim is to separate them. So she will see that no opportunity slips by. And when Viren is so hurt and vulnerable her wiles will easily work.

I'm afraid whether their relationship is getting too much strained…going beyond the chance of a comeback.

Viren loves Nivi … sacrifices his joy for her sake …

Can't see his break down… How can Nivi be so pigheaded…!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was needed though. Until now Viren has always discussed things behind the close doors but today he was totally shattered and couldn't take it anymore and he spilled it all out. I know now he has given CC chance but hopefully it will bring forth cc's truth out in front of Viren. as we all know CC has always been good luck charm for our Nivren. But yes it will be a very bumpy ride and I am having a feeling viren will be bashed on IF forum now.
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
viren melt by nivis tears...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nikita99

It was needed though. Until now Viren has always discussed things behind the close doors but today he was totally shattered and couldn't take it anymore and he spilled it all out. I know now he has given CC chance but hopefully it will bring forth cc's truth out in front of Viren. as we all know CC has always been good luck charm for our Nivren. But yes it will be a very bumpy ride and I am having a feeling viren will be bashed on IF forum now.

@bold - that is going to happen as soon as Viren gives his decision to free Nivi..maybe tomorrow itself. I told the same thing to Raj in the morning that be prepared for Viren bashing now.. 😃..Even though it is Nivi's fault, mistake due to her guilt reason but still now Viren will be bashed..Nivi is in guilt mode and is in trauma state but she is still able to think practically and is able to decide for this extreme step...WOW
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I truly hope there is no bashing of Nivi or Viren any more. They are in this together.  Lets reserve all our bashing for evil CC! (and the CT's ;))