ashuvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i long back read this ff then i left the track, the story goes as maan is somewat around 15 years older than geet, she is been married to him and he marries her just to give child to his family so after his SR he leaves rite in the morning , he comes after 5 years and sees his kid who doesnt know who he is!!!! then he asks geet to give a second chance for which geet agrees but again he fails to be a good husband and father so she leaves...i dono whether this ff is still going or not if yes plz give the link...tnks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAAR IS FF KO TU MAIN BHI DHOODH RAHI HOO PLZZZ AGAR AAP KO IS KA LINK MILE TU MUJHE ZAROOR SEND KARE PLZZZ
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey..here the link for the FF

BY..rimimaan

Originally posted by: ashuvar

i long back read this ff then i left the track, the story goes as maan is somewat around 15 years older than geet, she is been married to him and he marries her just to give child to his family so after his SR he leaves rite in the morning , he comes after 5 years and sees his kid who doesnt know who he is!!!! then he asks geet to give a second chance for which geet agrees but again he fails to be a good husband and father so she leaves...i dono whether this ff is still going or not if yes plz give the link...tnks

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashuvar

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHAH10

u welcome.😊