India-Forums

Jai's And Sid's Latest FB Uptodates (Page 2)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
The only celeb I've come across who actually writes in proper English using correct sentences and grammar is Rahul Khanna. The rest talk like: dis is gonna b gr8.

Its not just celebs either..I've seen plenty of fans type like this.

Edited by chocolover89 - 25 May 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-hindu4lyf

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

The only celeb I've come across who actually writes in proper English using correct sentences and grammar is Rahul Khanna. The rest talk like: dis is gonna b gr8.

lol the only celeb ive come across tht writes proper English is Salman LOL pheww im glad about tht

and i swear usually people from india are the ones who write lyk dis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

lol the only celeb ive come across tht writes proper English is Salman LOL pheww im glad about tht

Does he? Good for him!  I don't follow any of the DID stars/judges on FB so I have no idea..whatever news I get is from this forum or any articles on them LOL

True..I have noticed that. My cousins type like that..it drives me nuts. I used to be forum-language stupid..it used to take me 20 mins to decipher...now I'm much faster LOL

I follow on Rahul on twitter..he's funny, classy and he writes well too Embarrassed

Edited by chocolover89 - 25 May 2011 at 4:39pm
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-ThatOneGuy

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ekta_salman

Does he? Good for him!  I don't follow any of the DID stars/judges on FB so I have no idea..whatever news I get is from this forum or any articles on them LOL

True..I have noticed that. My cousins type like that..it drives me nuts. I used to be forum-language stupid..it used to take me 20 mins to decipher...now I'm much faster LOL

I follow on Rahul on twitter..he's funny, classy and he writes well too Embarrassed
i know right ... lol ... my cousins in india write like tht too ... its so irritating to waste ur time trying to figure out the hieroglyphic
priyapiya IF-Dazzler
priyapiya
priyapiya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh thanks for posting! Big smile

No ProblemBig smileWinkBig smile...

tulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Jai,

I admire your dance and versatility. I'll give your dance precedence over other personality concerns. However, I do hope this FB account that these updates keep getting posted from is a BS fake account. If that is your account, I hope you just have some dumb shizzle assistant.

If there is one thing I cannot stand in this world is that kind of language and vocabulary. If you want to communicate, communicate in coherent sentences using proper words, spelling and punctuation. If not duct tape your trap, or rather in this case your digits.

You are making me really torn between the language police and love of dance.

- RTH

Siddhesh,

Please don't cum. Not in old getup, not in new get up. Not on Zee, not on Star. This is a family forum and those are family channels.

Again language police. Whatever happened to proper communication.

- RTH

Tongue Agree with you...Here's the reason why I don't think he has an assistant...If you are paying someone to update your facebook account, wouldn't you want something decent for your money? Tongue Why would Jai pay someone to write something so incoherent? Tongue So I don't think it's an assistant...As far as the authenticity of the account is concerned, his fans maintain that it's the actual account...Tongue So if I were a guessing man, I am pretty sure that's Jai updating his own account using his own linguistic abilities or lack thereof...Tongue

ThatOneGuy

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Lady Gaga posts in perfectly fine English, occasionally she tells me to put my paws up because I'm beautiful. I like that.

But a lot of my cousins and friends in India typ lyk dis. Wot de phuck is wrong wid dem? I mean have they stopped teaching English in India? Are all schools vernacular? Did cellphones really replace every ounce of written world in that entire nation?

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index