India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

All 5 elements of nature wnts Abhiya back

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
It is said all humans r made of 5 most important element of world AIR,WATER,FIRE,SOIL & SOUL.All these elements r incomplete widout each other.They r supreme & supreme supports supreme & these 5 elements wnt Abhiya.Abhiya love is as supreme & as powerful as these 5 elements.If nature & above all these 5 elemts wnt Abhiya 2gether then who can control thm.They r playing games,pulling Piya 2words abhay.Now nature & desting r at their supreme.

Piya is back 2 the town which is her home,which is her residence & above all where her soul lies,where her identity lies.She was in paris living a fake life far from the place which was her own Dehradun but all super natural powers brought her back frm where she started her journey,her journey of love,her journey of sacrifice,her journey of Pyar ki yeh ek kahani.
The jungle which was more like home 2 Pia as it was the same place where she met her soulmate,where she realized wht love actually means,where she spent close cozzy moments wid Abhay tht same jungle is calling her,each & every part of tht jungle is calling her & above all Abhay's cold body is calling her.

Today she was surrounded by every1,every1 whom she dreamt of-her family,frnds but something was missing,someone who was more precious 2 her than anything else yes Abhay,he was missing but not only tht she herself was missing.In tht party all were present but Piya herself was missing as her only body was lying there chatting wid frnds,passing fake smile but her soul was restlessly searching for Abhay in wood.She was showing she was happy but deep in her heart she was in pain,she was toturing herself jst 2 know what is actually missing.Chatting wid Kabir sharing gud rapport but still feeling lke dis is not wht her heart wnts.Staring at Moon,holding her lucky charm locket gifted by Abhay tightly & saying 'Y I m feeling restless,Everybody is here but still Y I m alone,Y i m feeling tht something is missing,some one who shuld be wid me write now but still tht prsn is not here,Y cant I recall my past' & thn she close her eyes 2 recall & c a shadow of her mystery man abhay.

She thought 2 leave but suddenly wind blows & took away her scarf.Now here nature plays important role.This dry & cold wind took away her scarf 2 same place where Abhay is lying,resting cold & dead.She running 4 her scarfs & thinking tht Y i feel dis jungle is mine,the darkness here r all mine,as if it wont harm me,as if i'll get all my ans frm here only & thn she stand at the same place where Abhay is sleeping,her prince charming is waiting 4 her 2 Kiss & wake him up.B4 picking her scarf she touch the soothing soil of Abhay's cold grave as if tht soil is pulling her 2words it.But wht she notice tht soil is so cold how come,her detective brain start tickling agn.Y the soil of dis place is only so cold & not of other place as if it is been freezed since ages.At tht point she was restless but feeling comfortable at same point as she was very close 2 her Abhay but thn she collapsed & an unknown figure pick her up(I guess tht mystery guy is warewolf) & took her to dobriyal house but whn she get concious thn also she was feeling as if some one was calling her,as if all her answers r hidden in tht jungle

In precap she will sub conciousely call Abhay,was it jst a coincidence or there was more 2 it.Whther Abhay erases her memory or not but Piya can never 4get him completely.It was her inner heart who forced her 2 call Abhay.Now I m excited 4 2morrow

Special mention Misha was a usual rocking.Our bewadi.Luv Kabir & mishku convo,kabir-piya convo.Misha is a rockstarClap

Edited by cuteshrishti - 25 May 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6sexy daveDASTAK..minahil1997Pari-GuptaOriginalsFanDark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post... haven't seen the episode yet  your post explains it all.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Wonderful post... haven't seen the episode yet  your post explains it all.
thnk u so much.I m glad u liked my post but actually its abhiya's magic
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
one more thing guys plz dont stop ur self frm mailing & calling star one ppl as v need 2 save PYEK at any cost.PlzCry
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Its Brilliant u've written so Awesome ...
I miss Abhay Loads and Loads ='(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.Ayesha066

DASTAK.. Senior Member
DASTAK..
DASTAK..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
fab writin...
n misha our bewadi really rox!!!
bt one ques.. is it true if pia kiss abhay he'll wake up??? coz i thought he sd only mathli cn wk him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glamdoll12

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
what ia the meaning of bevadi????
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Its Brilliant u've written so Awesome ...
I miss Abhay Loads and Loads ='(

Thnx I miss him too sadaf.I jst wnt this show 2 continue + I wbt Abhiya back

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index