25th May 2011 - Written Update

taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone! Here's the written update for today ðŸ˜Š

BP's Sister

The epi starts off with Bhanupratap's sister playing cards in a club. One of the waiters is helping her cheat so that she wins. When she leaves, the women she was playing with make fun of her. They say if she were to celebrate her birthday then she would have to spend more money on the number of candles than the actual birthday cake. Yet she always lies that her age is not above 35.

Santosh Finds Out the Truth

Santosh is walking in the corridor and hears laughing voices. She thinks that these voices are coming from Jhanvi-Dia's room. She goes into their room and sees Karan-Dia-Jhanvi sitting on the bed and laughing. Santosh asks Karan what he is doing so late in their room. She then asks Dia-Jhanvi that I thought you both were not talking to each other. Santosh wants to know what is happening. Dia begins to tell Santosh the truth and all 3 of them come clean to Santosh. 

Santosh says that I was very hurt when Amba and Sia left. But today I realize that they have come back to me in a new form.

Santosh tells Dia to listen carefully. She says that if Dia loves that boy then she should run away with him. You guys can't even imagine the side of Ammaji that I have seen. If you want to live your dreams then run away.

Karan says that today if Dia runs away and Jhanvi supports her then wouldn't they be insulting Amba and Sia. Wouldn't Amba and Sia fight instead of run? 

Santosh agrees but warns them to be careful. Then there's a hug between Santosh-Jhanvi-Dia-Karan (cute scene between the four of them) 

BP + his Sister

Bhanupratap is sitting and drinking. He has flashbacks of the past. He gets more and more angry until the glass in his hand breaks. His sister comes in and starts breaking things and screaming How did she survive?!. Bhanupratap calms her down. They both claim that they will torture Ammaji and kill her.

Ammaji - Gajinder 

Gajinder comes and apologizes to Ammaji for last night. Ammaji forgives him, a bit rudely though. Gajinder then tells Ammaji that Ragini's dad has called Aditya to meet with a business partner. Since Aditya is still young and can't judge people, it will be better if you go along. Ammaji says she will come and says to bring Joginder along as well. 

Ragini's House - Ammaji & BP Meet Again

Bhanupratap is sitting with Ragini's dad. Ragini comes in, greets Bhanupratap and offers him tea. It turns out that Bhanupratap is the business partner that Ragini's dad wanted to introduce Aditya with. Ammaji-Jogi-Gaji-Aditya arrive. They are shocked to Bhanupratap there.

Precap:
Joginder and Gajinder take out their guns and hold the guns to Bhanupratap's head. Ragini's dad is confused and asking What are you guys doing? 
Edited by tamanna_20 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d WU dear . get ready 4 a total power packed epi 2mrw guys !!
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update..
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
I really liked Karan, Diya, Jahnvi and santosh Scene. 
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for d super fast update dear!
Luvd d track going on.
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx a lot tamanna for your update...shuld learn now to write the update in short manner rather than in a lengthy manner...

But today's epi will be intresting...but intresting part is that tomorrow Shaurya-Jhanvi marriage...bcoz Ammaji said that within 3 days there is a good auspicious date for marraige...as per my perception Ammaji-BP meeting day is 2nd day after that engagement day(1st day is temple part)...shuld see wen will they show BP-SHAURYA meet...
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the WU,,,lets see what happens
shalukalra thumbnail
Who is Bhanupratap and his sister
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
BP is shaurya's dad and BP sister's is Shaurya's Massi i think.