Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Aksh's behaviour!! (Page 2)

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

What happens when Ananya gets use to Akshara n not Varsha.? I mean what will happen when that child thinks Akshara is the mother as she is seeing akshara all the time for a month and not varsha ? Will it not bring rift between friends ?  And I know loosing a child leaves u with unbearable pain but U have to live ur life and face the reality . If she ignores the problem than it will b disastrous .

I  know  ananya  will use  to  akshara  and  there  will  be  a point  were she  will  more  comfertable  with  akshi  then  varsha. when  they  are  6month  they  get  use  to  the  hands  and  they  know  more  by  voice  also. and  then  varsha  will  get  angrey  that  my  daughter  is  like  more  akshara  then  meOuch.
it  happend  when  my  sister  was  preg. when  my  nice  bourn  she  was  with  us  and  then  my  sister  went  back  to  the  sasural  after  2month. and  my  nice  didnt  like  there  she  cried  all  night  while  me  and  my  brother  use  to  keep  her  at  night  so  my  sister  can  take  restLOL. so  at  3  at  night  my  sister  brought  her  back  to  us  and  said  keep  your  niceLOLand  left. that  day  we  realise  that  now  we  have  to  baby  sit  her  every  night and  i  was  only 21  year  and  my  bro  was  18 so  help  bhari  pad  gayi. LOL
so  if  varsha  will  not  realise  soon  will  be  creat  more  problem. but  i  still  not  get  the  g3  and  her  problem. akshar  cant  do  house  work  and  shadi  ka  kaam  ? just  because  ananya  what  if  akshi  will  have her  own  child  then  what  were  she  will  send  her  so  she  can  do  rashmi 's  shadi  ka  prepration. g3  and  bindiya   both  are  Angry

Edited by madhaviben - 25 May 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Fairytales..pvlaks

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
it is time for akshara also to know her limits n also to move forwerd n she must also think about naitik too naitik does everything for her but she ???
ilovesarun Senior Member
ilovesarun
ilovesarun

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
ditto. and srsly snce when did Ananaya become "Meri Ananya." This is such an useless track. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i dun get this..why did she cancel the plan ? bec. she saw gayitri crying over spilled milk..bhagwan humari bahu ko bache paida karne ki shakti de Dead okay so after hearing this, she started crying n remembered ghar ka kaam...cancel karke she doesn't wanna tell naitik what happened, instead "aap toh naraz ho gaye"..phir she doesn't wanna tell her MA that she's going out ! "kaam" toh aise bhi ananya ke saath nahi hota, drive ka bahana bana diya ! which kid stays without her mother for so long? that too everyday? so ananya therapy for a month, naitik n rajshri think that it'll cure akshara? 1 month mein roz papita ka exam hoga? Shocked she left ananya in the morning, for at least 1-2 hrs, till naitik came, akshara was playing with ananya, later they all went for a drive for 3 hours..papita ka exam 5 hrs chala? 

then akshara is not showing interest in rashmi bec. of ananya ! gayitri is acting like an obsessed lover whose GF is not giving him enuf time ! naitik kare toh theek hai but gayitri? Shocked bahu should not exert much i.e. go on drives with ananya but doing ghar ka kaam, gayitri ka kaam  n rashmi ki shadi ka kaam is okay ! 

i still can't get it HOW and WHEN will Ananya cure Akshara...when she'll get pregnant the 2nd time, phir peecha chodegi ananya ka? how much time will it take?  how she convinient ignored gayitri's n bindu's comments, ye ladki ki akal par patthar pade hai , she just doesn't get any hint..bas sorry bolna aata hai...

Edited by _charu_ - 26 May 2011 at 1:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i dun get this..why did she cancel the plan ? bec. she saw gayitri crying over spilled milk..bhagwan humari bahu ko bache paida karne ki shakti de Dead okay so after hearing this, she started crying n remembered ghar ka kaam...cancel karke she doesn't wanna tell naitik what happened, instead "aap toh naraz ho gaye"..phir she doesn't wanna tell her MA that she's going out ! "kaam" toh aise bhi ananya ke saath nahi hota, drive ka bahana bana diya ! which kid stays without her mother for so long? that too everyday? so ananya therapy for a month, naitik n rajshri think that it'll cure akshara? 1 month mein roz papita ka exam hoga? Shocked she left ananya in the morning, for at least 1-2 hrs, till naitik came, akshara was playing with ananya, later they all went for a drive for 3 hours..papita ka exam 5 hrs chala? 

then akshara is not showing interest in rashmi bec. of ananya ! gayitri is acting like an obsessed lover whose GF is not giving him enuf time ! naitik kare toh theek hai but gayitri? Shocked bahu should not exert much i.e. go on drives with ananya but doing ghar ka kaam, gayitri ka kaam  n rashmi ki shadi ka kaam is okay ! 

i still can't get it HOW and WHEN will Ananya cure Akshara...when she'll get pregnant the 2nd time, phir peecha chodegi ananya ka? how much time will it take?  how she convinient ignored gayitri's n bindu's comments, ye ladki ki akal par patthar pade hai , she just doesn't get any hint..bas sorry bolna aata hai...
charu waht do u think about bindya vl she be success like last year  or she vl be caught red  handed
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by _charu_

charu waht do u think about bindya vl she be success like last year  or she vl be caught red  handed
what do u think aboput new promo vl she get know about gay3 and but charu i want akshi to see how bindu making spices on gay3 mind then only akshi vl come to know really bahut pakao yaar yeh maa beti and want to see akshi stanf for herself cvs should showher strong and she only can make to comeout her problem not even naitik dont knwo waht is going on cv's mindOuchOuchOuch
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skyrap26

Aaah from last few episodes akshara's behaviour is so irritating...I can understand she lost her child ..was sad for few days...but she is behavin as if she can not become a mother in her life again...AngryAngry So CV'S  stop this ridiculous track and show us how akshara will face Bindiya and answers her back not like always talking aout ananya and kissing her... Show some reality..MC is natural and getting out of the tragedy is also very common but this CV's are prolonging tooo much  showing akshara not forgetting about her MC and always crying. D'ohD'ohand I don't even want to talk about Rajshri..oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryDeadNow a day they are not even showing 2min of NAKSH moments...how they cope up  and come back to their routine life...atleast show that way...:(

agree wit u

Go to top