India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2 FINAL EPISODE

kmh2biggestfan Newbie
kmh2biggestfan
kmh2biggestfan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
HELLO GUYS,I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHY IM OPNING DIS TOPIC LOLBUT ITS 2 TLK BWT FRIDAYS EPI!WHY ARE KMH2 FANS BEING TREATED LYK DIRT?
WE WANTED THE MAHA EPISODE SO WHY SHOULD WE NT HAVE IT!
THERES 2 MORE EPI'S LEFT AND W*F! THERES NO SIGHN OF ARJUIH'S PROPA WEDDING!

MORE IMPORTANTLY,I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUHAAG RAAT:(-ICryCryCryCryCryCry HOPE DEY QUICKEN THINGS UP TMRW LIKE PT 1 MONTHS LATERR
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????????/

IF I SHOULDNT HAVE OPEND THIS TOPIC CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW?SmileSmile
     I'M NEW TO THIS WHOLE THING,THATS WHY

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.csezomadhurya_chKudi_NextDoorMsFuzzybear69deeshu.Mehak.shristi sardamalose.vrshn.Siddhi_cuttieeSaams

sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
The last episode is tomorrow...so only one more episode left Cry
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i really hope that this time they actually show their suhaagraat and dont just end the story with them being all happy... i really want to see their suhaagraat and more romantic scenes.! but by the way the episode ended today i dont think that this will happen :( i dont want them to leave the story as a cliff hanger like the first season! please dont do that! we have gotten deceived and treated unfairly to before and i dont want that to happen this time, we dont want a cliffhanger ending! :( please give us a good ending and dont waste time on rona dhona tomorrow!!!! we want to see romance!!!!!!!!

What do you guys think?

Edited by ishakumar - 25 May 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28.vrshn.

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
what do you guys want?

Ava97 Senior Member
Ava97
Ava97

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
seriously i hate imagine !!!!i hope they show atleast their marriage n i think n i have a strong feelin tht imagine will show kmh for sum more time 2day widout showin breaks hope they do tht !!!!!otherwise i would kill them !!!!feelin soo sad 2day frm mornin not feelin like doin anything !!!!!!1st kmh is endin n 2nd this is d last week of my vacation then 9th !!!!!!!n my dads goin 2 take away my laptop !!!!!n i would get it only once a week !!!!!!!nooo!!!!!i will not be able 2 see updates also !!!!!hope my bb torch net works properly!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

theresa28 Groupbie
theresa28
theresa28

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i m with u we dont wants to just see the snaps of their weeding and further life we want everything to showed clearly
Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Oooh...there's just 1 more epi left...and last day is todayCry
vandu_2012 Groupbie
vandu_2012
vandu_2012

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
feeling very sad tat kmh s going to end today.. CryCryseriously i m very much upset..Confused. i jus have one idea why don we request this stupid imagine channel to atleast give the dvd's of all the episdes of both kmh 1 and kmh 2 so tat we can aleast have them forever with us..??Tongue  though we ll be missing arjuhi very badly atleast this can help us right??Shocked wat say guys??? we ll continue to request them for kmh 3 but since they are taking our show away from us they must atleast give a compensation.. so why don they give us this dvd's as a compensation?? Confused i will be very much ahppy in fact all of us will be very happy if we get those...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index