Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Wed Update -25/05/2011 - Money, the hero is caught (Page 4)

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Agree with Jan50. The way he blasted Deepa and made her cry ... He let go his mother and sister very easily and did not bother to find out why Nithesh was forced to tell a lie. While his manam is so important he does not recognise that Thuls suffered much more in the hands of his mother and sister and expects her to forget. Of course he was a hero in the court but after that he has become so irresponsible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendral_USAJan50ahsima

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the wonderful update.

I didn't think it was crocodile tears - Laav offered to help him (should have done it earlier knowing TA's situation, but I thought she was genuinely upset .. STOP listening to your mother!) and GW didn't have any other option but to guard her actions. I liked GW expressions .. I thought she showed some signs of feeling bad for TA and hope she changes before C arrives. ;)

How much better i would have felt if Gutter really showed any pity on her son, not even a bit she felt bad for him. She was too worried that her son came to know the truth about her and too upset that he might believe everything his wife told him about his mom. To convince him Thulasi is wrong, she had to cry and call God for her support. She would never feel bad for her sons, she rather would sink in self- pity and feel for herself because she is such a wonderful human-being who has never done any mistakes, right?! It was definetly crocodile tears to hide the truth. She knows TA's weakpoint just like her gold statue that shedding crocodile tears would make TA weak and he would want to believe them. After all, she got some good training from her sympathy- seeking drama queen DIL Charu.

I don't think Lavanya was truely upset. She was too worried that her hubby was blamed because of this money. She kept repeating that her mom should have given the money to TA as it might have saved her useless liar Nitheesh, not out of concern to help TA. It was very clear that both mother and daughter don't care about TA, but more about Lavanya. What a mother she is, to make her daughter's life happy, she is willing to see her other children suffering and won't care much if they lead a miserable life as long as her SQ daughter leads a happy life in luxury hurting others. Really cool!

Edited by Theiva - 26 May 2011 at 8:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Ruby-86Thendral_USAvjayamahsimaArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the Superb Update

I didn't expect TA to hear but its all for a good. He didn't seem to believe his mother and he will be very careful from now on.

@ Sri :

In this world i came across of cheaters, back stabbers, liars and many more. I saw hem changing into new leaf out of guilt, but this GW will never change till she ends up in street. Around end of second part, this so called mother of TA is noticing TA's expressions on if he believe her or not. She was cooled after he said, he is not blaming anyone.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 26 May 2011 at 9:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20mini_00ahsimaArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
giving my cmnts a litle late as no power yday...

good episode..liked the way they handled the scene when TA cms to know abt 4 lacs...like he said earlier whatever be the truth he will be the one to get hurt..he lived true to that statement and his character..when he asks if lav neds to be dropped it was heartwrenching the way he remained true to his char..like some one said only when he comes to know the truth behind the lies he will erupt..till then happy that he knows deepa spoke the truth...guess his anni matter shud also clear up along with truth reg C and the spy..

kanagu handing over the money was good that TA has at least one good friend...even when he was taking loan kanagu was upset...anand already bac..joseph???

wonder how the money matter going to be handled...waiting for that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ahsimaArizes.ShemmoNixkie

Go to top