I think the promo def makes some sense ... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@hima yes i read before you edited..
@spee nice analysis dear...
@aash you are opening kya?

spee nice post dear ... but i am unable to like u ... me 2 back 2 the business signing the pettion but will come & show my face here once in a while😆

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi crazies..sorry got stuck with work yaar..
abhi hi free hui hu..
koi gal nahi ise hi use karlo hima...!!

or u want me to open now??

aash ur wish yaar ... coz any how we all will be busy signing the petition naa ... so whatever thread it is we are using it very less now a days ... decide karlo ... open if u want ... we will post the same analysis there also ... no new analysis from me ...
wohi to rehne de chod..wasie bi petition be sab busy hai mai bhi jaa rahi hu in 10 mins..me have some work..

so gn to all of u!!

@riza

@maaneet_ forever ...

thanks dear ...
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

I cmpltly agree di... Its nt only pride of Maan which has 2 b honoured coz he did it 4 his love but i being a girl know that being a daughter is also a great responsibility... And when geets this family has supported her in odd times she cant leave them and go when they are damn upset with her... I think her decision is right coz leaving like this wud never give both of them peace... Excel analysis di...

thnks dear ... yes sakshi ... in other words if geet leaves them in such a situation then it would be called as being ungrateful & maan understood her reason why she wantd to stay ... he very well knew tht if masi ka family was not there then finding geet was next to impossible ... he was actually happy that geet was safe & sound ... & he too knows tht how much they care for her ... that was the reason he was continuing the drama & was waiting for the right time 2 reveal ... but mama messed up everything ...
Hi sweeties,

@aash-koi baat nahi aash darling...v will chat in this thread itself...all the best wit ur work!...gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

@samata, hima, sakshi-thanks dearies

@all...now back to signing petition and sending messages...
Hi spandana nice analysis dear...
Lovely analysis spandana di...
Hima I think Teji will have some financial problem kiyu ki Teji ko kissine paisa ke liye phone kiya tha ...