India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chanchal can never succeed

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
in the end only truth and love wins. that is true no matter which war or story we look at.

till now CC has not succeeded in separating Nivren and there is no way she can be successful. Her every plan has only and only brought Nivren closer. So, how can this time be any different? She wants Nivi to leave but that can never happen. 

even in hindi movies and serials in the end lovers win and villains lose.

I feel Nivi is already pregnant and there is no way she will do the operation. Tomorrow nivi will tell everyone that she is expecting and has decided to keep the baby. 

I want CC to cry ...just like she makes everyone cry. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFanRani2011minu2011ash_nivrenNikita99INGCIVvids08-Atiya--aamina-Alphabet26diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

in the end only truth and love wins. that is true no matter which war or story we look at.

till now CC has not succeeded in separating Nivren and there is no way she can be successful. Her every plan has only and only brought Nivren closer. So, how can this time be any different? She wants Nivi to leave but that can never happen. 

even in hindi movies and serials in the end lovers win and villains lose.

I feel Nivi is already pregnant and there is no way she will do the operation. Tomorrow nivi will tell everyone that she is expecting and has decided to keep the baby. 

I want CC to cry ...just like she makes everyone cry. 

I agree Simran. CC has to pay the price for what she did. She will cry buckets for sure.
Even I have the same feeling that  Nivi will not take the drastic step.  @ bold I too think that she's pregnant  already.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10vids08simran728-aamina-Alphabet26

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Excelent Simran Dear,  U r right CC will never succeed in her mission,  She will fail badly this time alos, and infact she will bring Nivren even closer, she cannot separate them, never will this happen

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Rani2011vids08simran728-aamina-Alphabet26

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I rally hope that yours and our wish come true Simran. But the only thing which is different this time is that Viren has never paid attention to CC before but today... Seems like storm is on its way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10vids08simran728

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
God bless you for your optimism. I hope CC fails. I hope they are trying to show that she succeeded in her tricks with Sid and Divya earlier and now she will fail.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-aamina-

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Simran, I agree.  CC can't succeed. She never has, and now she herself will be her own undoing.  Wow how I would love to see that!!!  the cup of her sins has runneth over, I hope!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Agree with you and hope what you are saying is correct but the end part of it doesn't show something is not going to be right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top