Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Abha was never in love in Ranchod. She only treated him as a good friend Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abha is in love with Ranchod (Page 4)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Abha was never in love in Ranchod. She only treated him as a good friendSmile</font>

great and absolutly ryte.. but nw this topic..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Abha was never in love in Ranchod. She only treated him as a good friendSmile</font>

Haha, somehow the topic came up again and after so long. I miss Ranchod Unhappy

calizgurl

calizgurl

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
lol i think that track is been over Smile

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by calizgurl

lol i think that track is been over Smile

Yes, it is over long time back and there is still no sign of Ranchod again. Guess he will never return again Smile

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Haha, somehow the topic came up again and after so long. I miss RanchodUnhappy</font>

i like him alot.. But I d't like this topic.. Abha always loves karan.. U knw this topic shows abharan nt perfect couple... If they r perfect, what is d necessity of ranchod..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Haha, somehow the topic came up again and after so long. I miss RanchodUnhappy</font>

i like him alot.. But I d't like this topic.. Abha always loves karan.. U knw this topic shows abharan nt perfect couple... If they r perfect, what is d necessity of ranchod..

Agreed, in fact the CV's just made us of Ranchod when Karan was not around and when Karan returns, they sent out Ranchod. poor Ranchod Confused

sahil70

IF-Achieverz

sahil70

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hes not even mentioned by anybody, surely it doesnt take anyone extra effort to keep him part of the family like that (ok its hard to maintain a double role in daily soap) but a pretend call or something like that isnt all that difficult  now is it. he is part of the family. its a shame he was just created as a fill in character

Post Reply New Post

Go to top