Abha is in love with Ranchod - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by zeetvlover842

Abha is worried that Karan may find out about her marrige to Ranchod and it may cause him to become ill again and very angry...The only reason here why Abha is acting this way is because she does not want to hide her and Ranchod's wedding from her husband and as everyone had said,she feels kind off bad and guilty because she did not accept Ranchod's love although he gave up 2 years of his life supporting her,but Abha does not like Ranchod,maybe as a friend or her brother-in-law but no way as a lover or husband.If she did love him she wouldn't have laughed at any of Karan's joke or have any alone,romantic time with him but she did is a cute loving way,and when she told him to go to dinner or wear a new shirt,she did it in this loving teasing way,it's not that she's trying to ignore her loving hubby...But once the secret of the marrige is out ,Karan cools down and Ranchod is in love with Dr.Arundhati ( or dead🥺😭) evrything willl be alright and although there is alot of sweet Abharan scenes right now,there will be time for more😳 Besides,just as Karan is making Abha ask for a wish everday for the next 2 years,they both have to make up for the five months of Abharan scenes we missed...then maybe Abharan hpoefully might have their first child😃...btw really hope Ranchod falls in love with the doc or something,hate to push him out of the story like that...Guys if Ranchod and Arundhati do end up together,won't it feel a little strange seeing the same person who plays Karan with someone else?Actually it won't because if it did we would not have a problem with Abha and Ranchod together
i see that ranchod and arundati can feel each other's pain. But then Abha remembered ranchod's allergy of mango. then she remembered the words of karan "Jo sabse jayada dil ke kareeb hota hai hum usi ke pasand aur napasand ka sabse jayada khyaal rakhte hain". This statement has made me think that maybe abha is in love with Ranchod. I know ranchod took care of abha for 2 years, who maybe she is in love with karan and ranchod. I personally think that even abha does not know that she's in love with ranchod as well. she is feeling bad and guilty but i feel she is in love after that dialogue "dil ke kareeb".🤔
Originally posted by Pooja05

After watching today's episode and the precap, it shows that abha is in love with ranchod. Now karan will find out which will lead ranchod's death. abha will hate karan, but later finds out that karan is innocent. I can't believe that abha is in love with ranchod. Why did she wait for karan's return? No wonder she is hiding marriage fact. She only remembers likes of ranchod not karan. karan tries to be close to abha, but she pushes him away. I feel like that abha does not love karan. she might have waited for karan and kept that plant. But from today's episode and precap, abha's feelings for karan has been changed. 😭
i havenot seen the todays episode..but if it is true then oooh!! lalalala...😉. i am happy for abha ..yesterday i have posted topic about Karans recent attitude...he is no more our loving karan..😔
No abha can never be in love with ranchod...all these 2years she's been thnkng of karan and only karan...i know she may be feeling guilty that ranchod has done so much for her but she cant just repay for what he had done...she just sees him as her wellwisher and frnd...i thnk cv's r trying to confuse viewers...just hating the way they r portraying our lovable characters abharan...i thnk we need to wait for todays epsiode to find out is abha really in love with ranchod(i just cant accept this)
Originally posted by Pooja05

After watching today's episode and the precap, it shows that abha is in love with ranchod. Now karan will find out which will lead ranchod's death. abha will hate karan, but later finds out that karan is innocent. I can't believe that abha is in love with ranchod. Why did she wait for karan's return? No wonder she is hiding marriage fact. She only remembers likes of ranchod not karan. karan tries to be close to abha, but she pushes him away. I feel like that abha does not love karan. she might have waited for karan and kept that plant. But from today's episode and precap, abha's feelings for karan has been changed. 😭
  yes its true abha loves ranchod.i want abha to accept her marriage with ranchod and live happy with him becoz that is the reality as she is married to him.we cant forget that.she has started having feelings for ranchod now and she wasn't happy when ranchod took the icecream from Dr. aru.no matter what they both r husband and wife now.
Nooo abha can't love anyone
She only loves Karan
I think she is feeling guilty. Becoz CV's & Abha & her family believes that she is married with Ranchod. I think She is thinking she wife of Ranchod. & also, She has understands that Ranchod is going his very hurtfull moment.
guys abha is still in love with ranchod and the way she looks at him... nobody notice that?????
Originally posted by moggs77

yes its true abha loves ranchod.i want abha to accept her marriage with ranchod and live happy with him becoz that is the reality as she is married to him.we cant forget that.she has started having feelings for ranchod now and she wasn't happy when ranchod took the icecream from Dr. aru.no matter what they both r husband and wife now.
how can abha accept her marriage when her first husband is alive? did her first husband leave her? by the way the marriage with ranchod was incomplete. they are not married...cvs are crazy...how can she accept ranchod when karan is alive and who loves her so much. do you want karan to die then abha accept ranchod?
No, I don't think Abha loves Ranchod. I think in the precap she wants to tell Karan about her marriage with Ranchod...
I don't think Rajshri would promote a woman being in love with her brother in law. However, if Abha does have feelings for him, I don't blame her. He is such a good person and he took really good care of her in the past 2 years. Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago