babithaj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Bull shit...so much for a strong woman...Ouch

Thanks for the description Smile

But when has she been a strong woman, Poojie..she has rode on  K's or her Papa's shoulder...
Beacuse a father or a husband's relation is such that any woman could darw strength from, under the current circumstances any woman would feel dejected and down. Confused  

A truly strong woman relies on her inner fire, Prags ... and is not dependent on external source ...Pratigya was always a hollow shell, who floundered when the discourse went off from her bookish knowledge... and when something threatened her thinking , she would rush to her father/GD  to know and assure herself that what she did was right !...That does not speak of a confident individual to me ...
This is what spl abt this show and its leads, both lack perfection... they r young and hv time to growup... but really i feel paavam for this young couple... for they were not happy being togeher for a long period... both sure will miss each other a lot...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

But when has she been a strong woman, Poojie..she has rode on  K's or her Papa's shoulder...
Beacuse a father or a husband's relation is such that any woman could darw strength from, under the current circumstances any woman would feel dejected and down. Confused  

A truly strong woman relies on her inner fire, Prags ... and is not dependent on external source ...Pratigya was always a hollow shell, who floundered when the discourse went off from her bookish knowledge... and when something threatened her thinking , she would rush to her father/GD  to know and assure herself that what she did was right !...That does not speak of a confident individual to me ...
This is what spl abt this show and its leads, both lack perfection... they r young and hv time to growup... but really i feel paavam for this young couple... for they were not happy being togeher for a long period... both sure will miss each other a lot...

They definitely are not perfect, Had they been ..I wold have chucked it long ago ..it is their imperfection and how this imperfection overlaps, how they try to change it that makes for interesting watch ..how two mismatched ppl adjust   their views and lead a life intrigues me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
what the horrible precap
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

thank you so much sathya chichi for the description'..everything is happening very fast-WHICH IS VERY GOOD'.

Yea I agree dii'.even I felt da same'..dat P has accepted her defeat'.which is very sad'..n da worst part in todays epi was krishu's behaviour'I mean da way how he said to T n C dat "How can P be not wrong anywhere?"

Only this much he know his babu'.???dat wen amma said some stupid things about his babu whom he trusted the most,he started dissbelieveing her'sooo bad

'.so dat means THE SEPARATION IS COMPLETE'CryD'oh

You are welcome, Nechu..not fast enough..I am getting fed up of seeing Amma's tricks..

That question of his , Nechu was the best part  and a good augury for Kriya..

I disagree, he has not disbelieved Pratigya, had it been so..he still would not be questioning himself as to how P could change so much, wonder why P hates Amma so much ..there still is a residue somewhere inside , that belief that P cannot do such things
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

It finally does look like it ..doesn't it...this time her support isn't there..she can't do anything...

Wondering had she been married to shakti..would she have the liberty to give out bhashans and oppose the thakurs every single time...

never!! Who you marry makes the difference in life and how you conduct and deal with life..

Her own dadi used to shut her up before marriage..

Atleast she will come to not take krishna's support for granted...it's another thing that K is completely butchered...OuchOuchOuch
K's support???? to hell with K's support... where is his support gone, whn its needed the most...?

Let's not forget that it was this self same K who supported her when the whole family were throwing her out  due to  Angad matter, It killed him inside, yet he kept a implacable face and stood by her...So if he turns into a human and is shown to be fallible and gullible..it is to hell with him !!
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

It finally does look like it ..doesn't it...this time her support isn't there..she can't do anything...

Wondering had she been married to shakti..would she have the liberty to give out bhashans and oppose the thakurs every single time...

never!! Who you marry makes the difference in life and how you conduct and deal with life..

Her own dadi used to shut her up before marriage..

Atleast she will come to not take krishna's support for granted...it's another thing that K is completely butchered...OuchOuchOuch
K's support???? to hell with K's support... where is his support gone, whn its needed the most...?

All the previous time he has supported her ..going against his family...we can't ignore that ...

Like I said..he is completely butchered now...

Welll said !! Poojie ..ClapClapClap..I wish viewer's retain their sense of proportion  when judging  ..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yemi3006

Amma has come to Pratigya and has  handed the pot holding the sacred water, Amma to Pratigya," Now listen to my words carefully, This will be ur last pooja and after this your rule will end and u will be home bound"..Gives a happy grin and goes away  ..while Pratigya looks on in  slight fear...from the way Pratigya is acting, it looks as if she has accepted defeat already...

From a viewer's perspective, I could question whether she has anything left to fight for if the same man that supposedly knows her inside-out, is now believing all this shit about her

But from Pratigya's perspective, K has kept the worst of what he thinks about her to himself becoz mummy dearest made him promise DeadAngry so she should be shown fighting for her marriage since she doesn't know to what extent the poison has penetrated Krishna's brain / mind.
When you love some one, espacially the Sath dena saat janam tak, then no poison could sway you from your love. a dreadfull situation.

A relationship will always see ups and downs ,Prags...right now it is on down swing with none of the affected parties doing anything to stop the movement...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

I'm sure Pratigya hasn't accepted her defeat already---she is tooo strong and believes that God will help her!! Big smile
Santhya u were at the LUD today...I wasn't there!! Unhappy
Thank you Santhya for the lovely precap description!! Clap Wink

Pratigya has accepted the setback  but hopefully her Papa may stir her into action or even her Sis ..

Aww..  Saima jaan ..next time I pop in, I'll check to see whether u r there , bacha Hug

You are welcome, JaanBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Go to top