India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

25th May 2011 WU Sunil ka Shammi Kapoor Andaaz

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Shan,Akshay and Boo playing caroms,Sunil comes in a different avatar,Khanak notices him,but the others in their own world.Sunil asks Akshay whether he got his camera,Shan as to whether he got his bicycle,Shan says that was when he was in school and now he wants a sports car.Sunil asks Madhavi whether she needs anything,she looks at him and asks as to why he is wearing a 15 year old clothes,Sunil says that as Madhavi wished he went and saw a doctor and that he has seen his death in the doctor's eyes and leaves from there.

Shan says that he cannot believe that his dad is gonna die,Khanak says don't worry,nothing will happen to him.Akki and Boo comes.Shan says to his bro that their mother would be alone after Sunul's death so he wants her to stay with him,Akki says its too much responsibility for Shan,so she would stay with him.Shan and Akki fight.Khanak says that Mummyji will live with all of them.Akki says that when dad dies we have to seprate.Boo as usual whines saying what would she do all evening alone if they live separately.Sunil eavesdrop on their conversation and thinks everyone is worried about Madhavi when he is the one who is dying!

The family at the dining table.Sunil comes in a different avatar this time giving off somethings to Akshay,Boo,Shan and Madhavi!Khanak says he should do a yatra before he dies.The family asks him what his desires are and give in some suggestions but Sunil says he wants to dance like Shammi kapoor.Sunil changes his attire and starts dancing to 'chahe koi mujhe jungli kahe' and the bros' and their wives looks on smiling.Shan enjoys the dance a lot.Khanak closes his eyes with her hand(sorry had to mention as this was the only Shanak scene)

Madhavi comes and says that she got his reports.Sunil asks what does it say.is he going to die soon.Madhavi says no!he will live for more that 7 years.Shan and Akshay says that they already knew that everything's fine with Sunil cos the doc is Shaan's friend and he already confided in them but they went along with it so that they can fulfill his wish of dancing like Shammi Kapoor.Everyone happy!madhavi says not to even think of going before he and leaving her alone.Everyone stary dancing to 'he's hot,he's cool..'.

pre-cap:Boo pedicuring and Khanak says not to waste water and Boo says she would never.Khanak says that she has spoken to her mother and she had to travel far to get water cos of scarcity in the village.Madhavi and Boo shocked!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 25 May 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic--mesmerised-ToraSachDJmushkan_2003Sairaaaavaish_123hotchpotchRBOmnx12-YasharanArshi-purvi08tofeeeesRoshni_M...Binny....-BalleBalle-.The_May_Roserooj-i-Veena-bones88shanakyasharan

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thhank You Smitheee !!!!

I am trying to contact Vatttiee .. But cant get through to her !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Its okay Shals!!As I said it will be later tonight.If she comes before me she can do it,otherwise I would!
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Smee... you do it.. i told Kay that you were! (sent her a PM!)

SPN_JD_Addicted

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
smi ur doing it!!!! gr8!!!!!

hes cool hes hot hes no111 i cant get over this now...lol

SPN_JD_Addicted

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Smitha for doing WUHug
waiting for it

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Finished gals!Not much today I guess!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi--Veena-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Fanstastically cool update Smitha! sometimes i wish i'd get such epis to update! lol i'd be done with updating in 15 minutes rather than the 1 hour it takes me! :s 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addicted-Veena-

Go to top