Neil's expressive best: Kesar gets assertive

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It was expected that Gulaal is by all means going to avoid Kesar now. Kesar called out to her with an initial sweetness. He got restless when she did not respond that he came up to the kitchen. Kesar has decided to apply JKs thoughts into action by demanding what he wants. I like the way both Gulaal and Talli were so worried when Kesar was at the kitchen and were almost scared.  There is this mood created by Kesar that even as a viewer I feel the unease as to what he would get angry on or what he would do next.

Gulaal has to face him at one point. But she is not yet ready I guess to face the reality. Call it tantrums as you can actually see an irritated Kesar when his demands are not met with. Since I have known Kesar's pain, I understand. But if a new person is watching him trouble Gulaal who did not want to meet him, they would feel like catching hold of Kesar, giving him two whacks and saying…My dear boy, behave well, stop throwing tantrums. But Poor Kesar because he went to her wanting the issues sorted. Only she did not give him a chance. So Gulaal deserves this.

Gulaal still answers that she is getting everyone's breakfast ready but Kesar needs that special treatment from her. It reminded me exactly how the young Kesar also had come home drunk and demanded that "his wife" should serve him food.

He was about to leave but returned   just to make sure she gets the food for him. Kesar brilliantly put it across to her that the other women are available to attend to and cater to their respective husbands. So she better hurry up and that he is waiting for her to be served.

With Talli walking in with the breakfast plate, he is angry, looked around for Gulaal but when Talli continued with her emotional blackmail, he asked her to stay away from him if she had complaints.

Talli's revelation confirmed Gulaal's worries. Actually she seemed to find herself guilty when Talli spoke of Chunar. Gulaal is curious as to what all Talli knows but is still in denial. I just hope that she does not convince Talli again that she would see to it that Kesar and Talli are married. I felt bad for Talli when JK mocked saying she might not have slept as she would have had to search for a place/room to sleep. I would just want Talli to stand up and fend for herself for once.

Precap: Actually I was laughing seeing the precap. Gulaal after Talli's revelation is in total denial that she has decided to vacation out at her "Maayka". How long will she stay there or is that a solution?  But I agree she probably needs some time off for the realization to sink in. But will she get any support there. Her mother will leave her packing her bags to her "Sasuraal'. Kesar needs some private time with her that in spite of being disturbed by her decision he decides to drop her home. As if there was less reason for the burning fire within him, our Ms.Self righteousness is saying Dushyant would drop her and Kesar need not. I was literally laughing thinking…..Gulaal, tu toh gayi. Wonder what he is going to say to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, i do think Gulaal needs time to handle what she knows and getting to know, and she isnt ready and she at the moment cant bear to be around him and how he is being as well

That anger hasnt calm down in him

Gulaal does feel for Talli and she is such a difficult position in a way, and as i said earlier she got another confirmation on Kesar and his feelings and how he is from Talli

Saying D's name was an excuse just not to face Kesar and be around him, and but in Kesar's pov - an burning rage he feels
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MeySimi

It reminded me exactly how the young Kesar also had come home drunk and demanded that "his wife" should serve him food.

Exactly...the bacha Kesar always comes out when he is around Gulaal...by the way...a wonderful post, Ganga😳
vinolya thumbnail
Meysimi, Nice post and I totally agree with you that I too was laughing looking at the precap... Gulaal is going to have a tough time with Kesar.. Btw, I liked Kesar's outrageous look at Gulaal... that was mindblowing.
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both Kesar and Gulaal need time and space to simmer down and think...but perversely they also need the time and space to talk to each other without Talli's flea like interference - Gulaal has simply bolted and is cutting away all avenues for communication.   Kesar has always been transparently demanding, he does need to identify his emotions and acknowledge them for what they are - this is what JamnaK had referred to when advising Kesar.   I think as Kesar's character evolves, he will understand Gulaal better either by confronting Dushyanth or by reading her diary or both...
Originally posted by: trifolia

Both Kesar and Gulaal need time and space to simmer down and think...but perversely they also need the time and space to talk to each other without Talli's flea like interference - Gulaal has simply bolted and is cutting away all avenues for communication.   Kesar has always been transparently demanding, he does need to identify his emotions and acknowledge them for what they are - this is what JamnaK had referred to when advising Kesar.   I think as Kesar's character evolves, he will understand Gulaal better either by confronting Dushyanth or by reading her diary or both...

Unless she wants to give him time so that he speaks out, he can't help himself either. By shunning him, she is inviting more trouble and making him more stubborn.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To be honest, I don't see either of them calming down their actions. Well I don't see Kesar cooling down while Gulaal isn't going to get herself in a whirlwind again after last night. She is going to keep her composed state which will annoy the hell out of Kesar 🤣

It'll be fun 😃
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also think kesar should stop throwing tantrums enough bacha u r overdoing it ...but he is doing to seek her attention the day he gets he will the best person in the world again a good son a good friend a responsible villager...gulaal is kesar's oxygen...he needs her thats y getting so restless anything ask anything from him just to get one small attention from gulaal ...and gulaal is headstrong girl... i msure  kesar will do something big to grab her attention...good or bad ways i dont know
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Man I don't want him to turn in to mr-goody-too-shoes << I love his childishness too because its all for Gulaal. Thats how its always been and I like how different he is from the likes of Vasant.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he is blessing in disguise ! he is like robinhood he do good things secretly...remember how he quietly bear the expenses in hospital queitly apologised to yogi's boss...he is good man but has repo to protect (spoiled brat image )😆😆😆😆 so does things secretly and will continue to do so...😉