riya1108
riya1108

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

Originally posted by tere_liye_10

First,Dont use caps as it seems u r shouting nd dats not allowed on IF.Smile
Ryt,Well,i Dunno.Confused
I didnt think Geet sed sumthing wrongConfusedEmbarrassed
She wants 2 fulfill her role of daughter which i liked.It showed the truth of reality.In real life,Today,IF that happened to me,I would not leave either,I wud stay there and try nd talk to my family bcos i was their daughter b4 a wife hence that is the bigger responsibility.
However,i get wat u mean cos first she sed,I cant bear ur insult Maan nd then she did that.Confused
Anyway,wateva it is CV's arent perfect nd there r sum mistakes made.Smile
Just hope dey be more careful.
PS.I hope i dint offend u or anythingSmile
Sara xxTongue 

I agree...I think Geet should stay back...but I think she needs to put her foot down and clarify everything...not send Maan back to delhi and she stay here...she needs to explain everything to her family in front of Maan...what good is it if she clears his name and he ain't even around to hear it?  Geet should fulfill daughter's responsibility and it is her responsibility to make her family understand...but she should have done it when Teji was yelling at Maan...that's when it should have been done...if she would have sternly said it instead of being weak and crying...they would have all listened...

I AGREE YAR ATLST GEET KO IJJAT KE SATH APNE PATI KO BHEJNA CHAHYE THA IN CASE C WAS NT GOING .GEET KNS EVRYTHNG DN BT Y HAS KEPT MUM IIN SCH CRUCIAL TYM?

lovemaaneet1 IF-Dazzler
lovemaaneet1
lovemaaneet1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
i dont think that geet did anything wrong. becoz it wouldnt right that after opening their identity they go back delhi without sorting out why they did ..and her family should have time to understand all the matter. becoz its really a very tough time for them (specially for maasi that why her geet didnt tell everything before. it means she doesnt trust on her family. it means they r nothing for her. and it hurts badly to any parent who love u most.)and geet was hurt becoz maan was been insulted. she wants his respect back. so she doesnt want to go back with him. she wants to stay there and do clear everything against maan. and she doesnt want maan to be insulted again so she said him to go alone. she wants his repu back in her family. this is my thought...

Edited by lovemaaneet1 - 25 May 2011 at 2:45pm
riya1108 Groupbie
riya1108
riya1108

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Welcome to GHSP ! Wink

And no comments on geet or anyone ! Smile

But don't use CAPs, on IF it is deemed to be consider as shouting ! So, you might face the problem of closing of your topic babes ! Tongue

YAR YE LOG AISA KUCH PORTRAY KARTE HAI CHARACTER JO EKDAM UNCONTROLABLE HO JATA HAI. REALLY AFTR WATCHNG TODAY S EPI IM NT AT ALL ABLE 2 PRETEND DAT STILL I LOV  D SHOW DNT KNW Y CV S R HAMPERING THEIR OWN SHOW ...HAR WAQT MAAN CULPRIT BANAYA JATA HAI  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya1108

Originally posted by tere_liye_10

First,Dont use caps as it seems u r shouting nd dats not allowed on IF.Smile
Ryt,Well,i Dunno.Confused
I didnt think Geet sed sumthing wrongConfusedEmbarrassed
She wants 2 fulfill her role of daughter which i liked.It showed the truth of reality.In real life,Today,IF that happened to me,I would not leave either,I wud stay there and try nd talk to my family bcos i was their daughter b4 a wife hence that is the bigger responsibility.
However,i get wat u mean cos first she sed,I cant bear ur insult Maan nd then she did that.Confused
Anyway,wateva it is CV's arent perfect nd there r sum mistakes made.Smile
Just hope dey be more careful.
PS.I hope i dint offend u or anythingSmile
Sara xxTongue

I AGREE DAT  CV S R NT PERFCT BT REALL BIG BLUNDERS THEY ALAYS PORTAY .I DNT THNK ANY CRAP I HAV USED COS IM TELLING ONLY THOSE QUALITIES WCH R PORTRAYED BY GEET. IN REAL LIFE ITS JST MPOSSIBLE .

ACRDNG TO ME WEN A GAL IS MARRIED FIRST PLACE SHUD B GVN TO HUBBY AS ITS CLEARLY WRITTN IN OUR HINDU MYTHOLOGY ALSO

N I WANNA ASK GEET N HER  MAYKEWALA DAT JB NAYANTARA N BRIJ GEET PAR ITNE SARE MURDER ATTEMPTS KR RAHE THEY DN  WHR WAS DIS OVR PROTECTIV N OVER CARING DIS TEJI FAMLY ?WERE THEY SLEEPING?

I KNW C HAS SUM RESPONSIBLITY FOR TEJI CMPANY ALSO BT GEET MUST HV GVN PRIORITY 2 MSK.

N C DEAR IN REAL LYF NO HUBBY WIL BEAR SCH BEHAVIOUR BY HIS  WYF FOR WHOM HE HAS DNE SO MCH...N DIS IS REALITY Y WIL SUM ONE LOVE ME?IF IM NT AT ALL CNCERNED WID HIS REPUTATN?

yup agree with u some extent but not at whole cuz in promo geet also mention that i can't bear that they blamed u n call u beimaan so she is also standing over it for Maan's repute..

lovemaaneet1

kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
wait  stop all the accusations an wait for next episode why judge a episode in one just wait for next episode coz i dont think geet said anything wrong she wants to show everyone what her husband means to her so being a daughter first she has to convince family first,an maan is with her so i dont know what peoples problem is,just enjoy what u get

lovemaaneet1

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I agree that it would be better if Geet could make her family realise their good intentions in Maan's presence but the in their present condition neither Beeji nor Tejji will listen to any explanation. And if Maan were to stay on with her he would have to bear more insults which she could not tolerate. She is actually torn between Maan and her family. If I had been in her place I too would have fought fro my hubby's honour. So what if they have to separate for a little while? At least she can attempt to win back MSK's lost honour in the eyes of her family. And Maneet have such a good understanding between them that they will always support each other in what they do. Wish all couples had this understanding then there would be no husband-wife tiffs or tamashas.  
riya1108 Groupbie
riya1108
riya1108

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kasuforever2009

wait  stop all the accusations an wait for next episode why judge a episode in one just wait for next episode coz i dont think geet said anything wrong she wants to show everyone what her husband means to her so being a daughter first she has to convince family first,an maan is with her so i dont know what peoples problem is,just enjoy what u get

DEAR ITS NT FIRST EPISODE IN VCH THEY HAVE RUINED  GEET S CHARACTER.U CAN CLEARLY SEE THOSE PAST EPISODES ON NET WCH I HAV MENTND HERE.

N I DNT THNK DAT TELLING HARSH TRUTH IS KIND OF ACCUSATION?ACCUSATN IS SOMETHNG WCH IS WIDOUT ANY EVIDENCE N IM NT AT ALL POLITICIAN TO DO THSE BASELESS THNGS...

DNT KNW ABT WHOM U R TAKNG DAT PEPL R HAVING PRBLEM.. COS NO ONE IS HERE TO BASH OUR FAVRITE SHW GEET N FAV JODI MAANEET..

IM ONLY TELLING DAT THEY SHUD HAV PORTRAYD GEET S CHARCTER MCH INFLUENTIAL NWADAYS WRITERS R CHANGNG N DATSY GEET S CHARACTER ALSO...

Edited by riya1108 - 26 May 2011 at 10:24am

Go to top