Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 25th may 2011 (Page 3)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

I think he will help as he was listening to what was going on inside and moreover Shanti was almost speaking loudly...Hope after witnessing all this behavior with Radhika , should not leave Radhika behind and take her back with him ...After hearing Mansa,s convo, with Radhika about KK there should come some change in his attitude towards Radhika ,  may be the instinct to protect her and that can be the starting of his softening towards her ...
idont think so CVs will go  for that early and soon  i mean  for that soften part track...but i wish. they go ...yes there is a chance to take R back along with him..bcoz  Cvs needs to show us Dadaji'd recovery by Radhika and ayurvedic  treatment..isnot it?Wink  u know our mahan CVs..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Musti - I must Clap you for your indepth take on each and every episode. I also enjoy the banter and discussion between you and why3/6 Thumbs Up

Saurav as baby Rohan, is doing a great job... It was funny to watch him running away from Padma and the bowl of kheer     LOL

Like you, I so wanted to eat the pokoras, but was too tired, (lack of of sleep) to make some. Even the halwa scene made me crave Sooji halwa..   I did make some that morning   Big smile

After overhearing ashanti and chanda verbally abusing Radhika, I hope he loves and understands her more. I think he will confront ashanti and will take her back with him or maheshwari will call asking Dev to bring her back home, because Baby Rohan ran away from home.

He might offer to help out Chenu, for Radhika's sake, then take him under his wings and put him to work at one of the Muths.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34Angie12misti73Neerjaa

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Misti... been enjoying your take on all the episodes. Awesome as always little lady Clap

I had to comment on your Pakora note... LOL Phikar not - London ki streets pe Frozen Pakora AapKo Dher saare Milenge... LOL

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

guys i dont agree with you today...dont get mad with me...i am giving my view only  today"s episode was boring...what was in it  tell me? .that boring pakoda scene!!. ..camera was moving around,around ,around 5 to 6 mins.. on them for nothing in different angle.Wacko..why?what to watch?pehle aap pehle aap ...kind of situation...pakoda plate leke..enough..yaar that camera thingyLOL
then as usual Dev 11 look towards Radhika  (my!! my !!but he was little bit ok for the time being...may be bcoz of under the hot sunny  weather  he needs to cool down as  he was sweating ) sick and tired...same horrible chammak challo red green sari Radhika.put on..and  her hairstyle is same old braid..i wonder cb's hairstylist doesnot know any other style?
same idiot Mohini's  idiotic dialogues..  feel like to shake her head and say pls shut ur mouth dont try to speak..LOL
and above all worse that shanti the churel...disgusts me ...pls CVs give us a break .yaar

Misti urs views are always good i will go for that one later...bz @work..just giving my overall views of todays episode..take care.Smile

Angie good luck for Dr ,appointment...Thumbs Up

Neerja i am not happy with todays episode sorry my dear...if i hurt u...LOL

Don't worry Kinara I am not going to get mad at you.Wink ...thanks for your view.Big smileand your POV is welcome...infact for me any view is welcome so long it does not bash the actors or the members in the forum...criticism is ok...and sometimes a different POV helps.

I do accept Radhikas hairstyle is horrible...specially the way they tightly tie her hair...sometimes I wonder that doesn't Rubina get headaches. They should give her good quality saris...I am guessing that since she is newly wed thats why they are using that excuse and giving her red+green combinations to wear...but it is now irritating. Radhika does not need to wear such heavy ornaments,...being rich does not mean that one goes for gaudy stuff...Radhikas character is that of a simple girl so she should be given dainty light ornaments.

Now coming to the pakora scene I did not see that as pehel aap...because then Dev would not have eaten first...he would have offered Radhika first and then when Radhika pushed back the plate he would have offered again...thats the pahela aap tehzeebWink...I saw that as a ego tussle...he eats first and then gives it to her and she returns by saying no thank you...being egoistical Dev does not touch that one pakora that was towards Radhikas end of the plate...anyway  thats how I saw it.

Mohini is obsessed about getting attention and her world is limited...it revolves around being the perfect DIL/wife and winning this imaginary competition that she has with Radhika... hence similar dialogues...but her character is constant so thats why it is ok with me. Same with Shanti...again thats what she does...I will have problems if she becomes Miss. Goody...if she didn't shout then how would Dev get t know about all this stuff...Radhika will never tell him and even if she does, he will not believe it...so this news has to come through some other source.

The episode was not perfect...the starting had no connectivity with the end of yesterdays episode and the way Dev overheard in Mansarams house was a bit artificial...I mean they could have shown him going to the car to get something...Shanti takes this opportunity and takes Radhika inside and starts shouting...Dev returns without anyone noticing he is back and then he overhears. Here they showed Dev sitting outside and Shanti inside screeching at Radhika...Chanda also joining...now in which family does members shout at each other when a member of the daughters in-law's family is sitting outside, specially one whom Shanti wants to impress. 

Edited by misti73 - 25 May 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ansa786..yajnaseni..Angie12kinu17Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - I must Clap you for your indepth take on each and every episode. I also enjoy the banter and discussion between you and why3/6 Thumbs Up 
Thanks CD...Wink...I like writing about the episodes.

Saurav as baby Rohan, is doing a great job... It was funny to watch him running away from Padma and the bowl of kheer     LOL
Yes...he is copying the mannerisms of a spoilt kid quite well. 

Like you, I so wanted to eat the pokoras, but was too tired, (lack of of sleep) to make some. Even the halwa scene made me crave Sooji halwa..   I did make some that morning   Big smile
I want pakora fried on the streets...don't want the ones made at home. The ones from the streets are more tasty. Since I don't have a sweet tooth so was not interested in the kheer or the sooji ka halwa.
After overhearing ashanti and chanda verbally abusing Radhika, I hope he loves and understands her more. I think he will confront ashanti and will take her back with him or maheshwari will call asking Dev to bring her back home, because Baby Rohan ran away from home.
Most probably maheshwari will call because Rohan will be throwing a tantrum and will be out of control...and in this way Dev will not have to tell the main reason of bringing Radhika back home. He will do something regarding the money.   

He might offer to help out Chenu, for Radhika's sake, then take him under his wings and put him to work at one of the Muths.
Yes...thats what I am expecting...or even for the time being bringing him to the Purohit house.

Neerjaa

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Misti Di,

Enjoy reading your thoughts everyday ... awesome anlaysis as usual.

Overall, it was a very good episode and I liked it. Yes, the dhaba scene from CB1 did come to mind initially after watching the precap yesterday but today, as I watched the episode, did not come to mind at all ... Good job done with expressing thru their eyes in that scene. Clap .. Glad they ate the pakoras this time with only one left on the plate ... maybe that one was reserved for you ...   Wink

Yes, there is a slight change in Dev's behavior, words and expressions towards Radhika now and today, he got to learn some truths about the real Radhika as you (and others) have put it ... Let's see how he reacts and deals with this situation as he can ...

Misti Di, it is a pleasure to read yours and others thoughts/comments on each episode after watching it and I always look forward to reading your thoughts ... keep up the awesome work.   Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Kinara2

guys i dont agree with you today...dont get mad with me...i am giving my view only  today"s episode was boring...what was in it  tell me? .that boring pakoda scene!!. ..camera was moving around,around ,around 5 to 6 mins.. on them for nothing in different angle.Wacko..why?what to watch?pehle aap pehle aap ...kind of situation...pakoda plate leke..enough..yaar that camera thingyLOL
then as usual Dev 11 look towards Radhika  (my!! my !!but he was little bit ok for the time being...may be bcoz of under the hot sunny  weather  he needs to cool down as  he was sweating ) sick and tired...same horrible chammak challo red green sari Radhika.put on..and  her hairstyle is same old braid..i wonder cb's hairstylist doesnot know any other style?
same idiot Mohini's  idiotic dialogues..  feel like to shake her head and say pls shut ur mouth dont try to speak..LOL
and above all worse that shanti the churel...disgusts me ...pls CVs give us a break .yaar

Misti urs views are always good i will go for that one later...bz @work..just giving my overall views of todays episode..take care.Smile

Angie good luck for Dr ,appointment...Thumbs Up

Neerja i am not happy with todays episode sorry my dear...if i hurt u...LOL

Don't worry Kinara I am not going to get mad at you.Wink ...thanks for your view.Big smileand your POV is welcome...infact for me any view is welcome so long it does not bash the actors or the members in the forum...criticism is ok...and sometimes a different POV helps.

I do accept Radhikas hairstyle is horrible...specially the way they tightly tie her hair...sometimes I wonder that doesn't Rubina get headaches. They should give her good quality saris...I am guessing that since she is newly wed thats why they are using that excuse and giving her red+green combinations to wear...but it is now irritating. Radhika does not need to wear such heavy ornaments,...being rich does not mean that one goes for gaudy stuff...Radhikas character is that of a simple girl so she should be given dainty light ornaments.

Now coming to the pakora scene I did not see that as pehel aap...because then Dev would not have eaten first...he would have offered Radhika first and then when Radhika pushed back the plate he would have offered again...thats the pahela aap tehzeebWink...I saw that as a ego tussle...he eats first and then gives it to her and she returns by saying no thank you...being egoistical Dev does not touch that one pakora that was towards Radhikas end of the plate...anyway  thats how I saw it.

Mohini is obsessed about getting attention and her world is limited...it revolves around being the perfect DIL/wife and winning this imaginary competition that she has with Radhika... hence similar dialogues...but her character is constant so thats why it is ok with me. Same with Shanti...again thats what she does...I will have problems if she becomes Miss. Goody...if she didn't shout then how would Dev get t know about all this stuff...Radhika will never tell him and even if she does, he will not believe it...so this news has to come through some other source.

The episode was not perfect...the starting had no connectivity with the end of yesterdays episode and the way Dev overheard in Mansarams house was a bit artificial...I mean they could have shown him going to the car to get something...Shanti takes this opportunity and takes Radhika inside and starts shouting...Dev returns without anyone noticing he is back and then he overhears. Here they showed Dev sitting outside and Shanti inside screeching at Radhika...Chanda also joining...now in which family does members shout at each other when a member of the daughters in-law's family is sitting outside, specially one whom Shanti wants to impress. 

Yes  Misti  it was really odd that knowing Dev was sitting outside and all this drama was going on inside the house  in full volume otherwise she wanted that  Dev to know their problem, so that he could help them ...Shanti wants Dev to marry Chanda for that she would like to pose as a good person and same goes with Chanda..when you mentioned then struck it was really very odd ...What happened to DJ,s ..In their earlier soaps always had good taste in clothes and jewellery, even in CB1 ,very elegant...Is Radhika carrying this hairstyle because she is from village ...

misti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Musti - Like I posted before, it was okay for little Nandu to go to the Purohit's house, but not chenu...I don't think Dev or for that matter, Radhika, would want her brother to witness Padma's behaviour towards her or shock him with Rohan's childlike behaviour and tantrum.

I agree CM need to give Radhika a better wardrobe than the heavy sarees and jewellry. She can wear her hair flowing free instead of braids and buns. Also, why is she wearing shoes at home...why can't she walk around in cute chappals or flipflops.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

Go to top