Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet... Stop this! This is the limit! (Page 8)

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Calm down Preethi... she is just trying to clean up the mess created by both of them!! Maan is also supporting her nah..what is the problem now!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4aanyakunatPreethi-Premi-pixie-dewdropred

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Yesterday I was fine with Geet's decision to stay back and clear the issue ...my issue was the dialogue which she said in the end regarding her duties of a daughter which is bigger than a wife's duty..that dialgoue was not neededErmm...

But still I have a defence for her above dialogueLOL...I feel Geet has already fulfilled her wife's duty by supporting the grt MSK in this Balwant lie and playing with the emotions of this Amritsar family even after the husband-wife patched upLOL..Was it really necessary for MSK to keep acting as Balwant and keep lieing to all even after he patched up with his wife ??Ermm...In a way he was playing with the family's emotions by presenting his once upon a time rapist brother as her wife's husband ...right ??...But still Geet supported MSK in this lie as part of her wife's duty..Right ?

So today if she feels that she needs to fulfill her daughter's duty as well by staying back,then where is she wrong ?Ermm

Yes there was no need for her to do the comparison between both duties ...but that was the fault of the dialogue writer and not the characterSmile

As character both MSK and Geet's character hv taken a beating with this whole lie game which they played...but that proves they both r human and not godBig smile

Thanks for that Jyo. I have always been a keen supporter of  Geet. But the CVs are really playnig around with her character for sometime now. You said it all. The dialogue is what bothers me. I stand by her for staying abck and clearing things. But dialogue the words have been nagging me!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnameeraUdita4-pixie-pickachu

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Calm down Preethi... she is just trying to clean up the mess created by both of them!! Maan is also supporting her nah..what is the problem now!!

Yes rolzz...i know what you mean.Ouch The repeated calling of Maan as beimaan irritated me to he core yesterday.Cry You know what i am saying na..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4-pixie-

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by jyoti06

Yesterday I was fine with Geet's decision to stay back and clear the issue ...my issue was the dialogue which she said in the end regarding her duties of a daughter which is bigger than a wife's duty..that dialgoue was not neededErmm...

But still I have a defence for her above dialogueLOL...I feel Geet has already fulfilled her wife's duty by supporting the grt MSK in this Balwant lie and playing with the emotions of this Amritsar family even after the husband-wife patched upLOL..Was it really necessary for MSK to keep acting as Balwant and keep lieing to all even after he patched up with his wife ??Ermm...In a way he was playing with the family's emotions by presenting his once upon a time rapist brother as her wife's husband ...right ??...But still Geet supported MSK in this lie as part of her wife's duty..Right ?

So today if she feels that she needs to fulfill her daughter's duty as well by staying back,then where is she wrong ?Ermm

Yes there was no need for her to do the comparison between both duties ...but that was the fault of the dialogue writer and not the characterSmile

As character both MSK and Geet's character hv taken a beating with this whole lie game which they played...but that proves they both r human and not godBig smile

Jyoti I so agree but then I think the dialogue is what got everyones hackles up, it didn't gel with the situation, you are right it was so unnecessary.

But I think when we see the whole scene today it may be clarifed or portrayed better, I'm still optimistic that once we see todays episode all our ruffled feathers will be soothed Smile
Yes Dee. One more day before judging it... I The words hurt me... calling maan beimaan irritates. meCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4-pixie-drdee142

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Yes rolzz...i know what you mean.Ouch The repeated calling of Maan as beimaan irritated me to he core yesterday.Cry You know what i am saying na..Cry

He was repeatedly called beimaan...The forum is too peaceful today then...whats happened to the ever belligerent GHSP fans? LOL 

Cheer up Preethi...They will be back to Maahing in no time LOL...In the meantime maybe you and I should get 'non'high again Wink

Udita4Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

@Preethi: I think in one of the episodes when she runs behind her aunt-- She does tell her aunt that you are misjudging MSK and MSK is not at all like the person you are making him out to be...but the Aunt categorically tells her to leave the house immediately with her husband.

Even if Geet decides to stay back- I dont think Maan is going to leave without her (Maahi ghosts seem to have entered my bodyLOL)

Mahi ghost! ROFL ROFL! Shradha! i think its seeping into me also nowLOL!

i see some positivity now! Its not about Geet being Pati poojak. Its just that her even putting up with beimaan calling of Maan. Today in her dialogue i hope she covers her beti Vs pathni dialogue to convince me..Big smile 

Shradha, Dee,Rlozz, Jyo! Thanks a bunch girls! Hug

-pixie-drdee142

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Preethi Jee, itna gussa. Thand rakho ...  HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

He was repeatedly called beimaan...The forum is too peaceful today then...whats happened to the ever belligerent GHSP fans? LOL 

Cheer up Preethi...They will be back to Maahing in no time LOL...In the meantime maybe you and I should get 'non'high again Wink

LOLLOLLOL Oh Shradha! I was also wondering!ROFL Beimaan is too strong a word to piss off a geet supporter like me! but isss forum ka kuch nahi ho saktha!ROFLROFL Patha nahi kis baath pe gussa ho jatha hai aur kab thanda... Its like the Thannndi SR  of Maneet...

'non' high... Shocked OkesssApproveCool One breezer pleaseROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

Go to top