Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet... Stop this! This is the limit! (Page 3)

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

look it was expected that beeji and Teji would be upset about the truth no matter what so now they have to explain to them the real reason and show how Maan is a good guy not the misconception they have of him. Geet has to make them see this otherwise it makes her and maan look bad it might not matter to most ppl but for them its important because they value their relationships and these ppl didn't really do anything bad to them they just wanted geet to be happy but they interfered the wrong way. this also gives Dev the time to get close to nandini which is also part of the storyline as well

i just think it is not the expected response. An expected response and a more correct one will be amazement at his extent of love and little embarrassment as to how they treated him as a driver.

this is how normal people will respond.

Edited by delhigirl - 25 May 2011 at 4:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionnanditasinghpickachu

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Ummm...I'm sorry to say but I don't agree with you! I think Geet was right, as a daughter its her duty to fix everything @ her beeji's place. She doesn't want to be the reason of their sadness && As a wife, obviously, she doesn't want her family to think wrong about her hubby. So, she has to fix things in order to regain trust of her family! && MSK is right in his palce. As a hubby, he's ready to help her wifey & would never let her down! So yeah I love it. But that's totally my POV...no offence! && I'm loving MSK's attitude towards Teji! No one can beat MSK's attitude, no matter how hard this Teji try!But seriosuly, I can't believe you made this post against GEET!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronukrnlsac58375gurpreet28aanyakunatEchoesofpassionPreethi-Premirs12345

santudi Groupbie
santudi
santudi

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Ummm...I'm sorry to say but I don't agree with you! I think Geet was right, as a daughter its her duty to fix everything @ her beeji's place. She doesn't want to be the reason of their sadness && As a wife, obviously, she doesn't want her family to think wrong about her hubby. So, she has to fix things in order to regain trust of her family! && MSK is right in his palce. As a hubby, he's ready to help her wifey & would never let her down! So yeah I love it. But that's totally my POV...no offence! && I'm loving MSK's attitude towards Teji! No one can beat MSK's attitude, no matter how hard this Teji try!But seriosuly, I can't believe you made this post against GEET!LOL

Angryyou all are write.but this track draging too much...i miss addy also.he also help geet and maan.geet go back with maan in delhi.we dont want to see this dev love story and mamagi boring backwash.please...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionpickachu

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
People who are supporting her extended family by claiming that they have supported her at the time when she had no where to go. I ask, where were they when her family was pressurizing her to have an abortion? Where were these precious loving family members when Geet's life was endangered by her own blood!? Where was their support and sympathies when she had a miscarriage? It seems like her existence was only remembered when they caught sight of her. Other than that, I don't see any previous episodes whereby they even attempted to make contact with her.

If I were Geet, I would turn around and tell Beeji and the family that they have no right to talk about betrayal, being hurt and what not, when they hadn't even stepped up in defense when her own brother was about to slash her and the baby into pieces. All those moments when she was alone, Maan was there to support her. She was about to get killed, except Maan's blood was the one that flowed that night. Despite all the mistakes she did at the workplace, the hot headed perfectionist did not fire her like he would usually do to any common employee. He turned a blind eye to it all. He accepted her when he found out she was pregnant. He copped a bullet for Geet, trying to save her.

If Geet were to question who actually was by her side when she was truly, utterly and helplessly alone. Then the answer would be Maan Singh Khurana. She doesn't owe Beeji, her cousins, any explanations. Simply go up to them, thank them for their hospitality and leave with pride! Ouch LOL wow, I suck at being the ideal heroine ROFL Well there goes my attempts to enter the television world ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi.Kiran.Silentsoulnanditasinghpickachu

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I think Geet is right, She should larify things then leave for delhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by santudi

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Angryyou all are write.but this track draging too much...i miss addy also.he also help geet and maan.geet go back with maan in delhi.we dont want to see this dev love story and mamagi boring backwash.please...Dead
Oh Missy I'm sorry if I offended you!! Everyone wants this track to end ASAP but it should be ended in a right way && No one wants that family to think wrong about MSK!!But I would have appreciated if yesterday Geet would've spoken up instead of being quiet after Teji&Beeji asked her to! They were no one to judge her & MSK! But I think it'll be ended by the end of this month hopefully!

Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 25 May 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronukrnl

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

People who are supporting her extended family by claiming that they have supported her at the time when she had no where to go. I ask, where were they when her family was pressurizing her to have an abortion? Where were these precious loving family members when Geet's life was endangered by her own blood!? Where was their support and sympathies when she had a miscarriage? It seems like her existence was only remembered when they caught sight of her. Other than that, I don't see any previous episodes whereby they even attempted to make contact with her.

If I were Geet, I would turn around and tell Beeji and the family that they have no right to talk about betrayal, being hurt and what not, when they hadn't even stepped up in defense when her own brother was about to slash her and the baby into pieces. All those moments when she was alone, Maan was there to support her. She was about to get killed, except Maan's blood was the one that flowed that night. Despite all the mistakes she did at the workplace, the hot headed perfectionist did not fire her like he would usually do to any common employee. He turned a blind eye to it all. He accepted her when he found out she was pregnant. He copped a bullet for Geet, trying to save her.

If Geet were to question who actually was by her side when she was truly, utterly and helplessly alone. Then the answer would be Maan Singh Khurana. She doesn't owe Beeji, her cousins, any explanations. Simply go up to them, thank them for their hospitality and leave with pride! Ouch LOL wow, I suck at being the ideal heroine ROFL Well there goes my attempts to enter the television world ROFL

100% agree with you here. you summed it up very effectively

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishpickachu

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Perfect  nothing could be added to it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riya1108Preethi-PremiFingerFetishiMadznanditasingh

Go to top