Geet... Stop this! This is the limit! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maanddy

Am I dreaming ? πŸ˜‰
No you are not... I stand by the side which i feel has the righteousness... I always sided by Maneet! Even now i am standing by them for their respect for their pride!

I dont blindly support the character my favourite actor playsπŸ˜‰ But thats me!πŸ˜‰
Preethi I agree with u 100%.they did always draging geet .they give her worst dialogue .I  hate 2 core this CVs .

Preethi (I managed to include the missing R this time πŸ˜†)- Let me give this topic a serious twist...

I think somewhere Geet is acting with the comfort that Maan will understand why she needs to do this right now. Its called taking your partner for granted. You start living in the assumption that the one person who knows you best will understand your motivations and need to do something- even if it hurts them or means that they comes second in your life for a bit. Is it good for any relationship? NO.

The other thing that I liked about both the Holi fiasco and even whatever she said yesterday (and I still havent watched the episode but only read the update)- is that I can never outrightly condemn her. I as an individual and a woman dont subscribe to the school of thought that a husband is the be all and end all of my life. I have an identity outside of the marriage and I will continue to have that. So is it alright to abandon family over husband? Tough call...Depending on circumstances it could go either way. So while I agree to please to the more traditional and conservative crowd- it could have been worded better...but even if I look at it from her PoV alone and just consider what she said- I find that what she said is not so out of line- I can see a woman saying that or acting like that in a situation that makes you choose between your family and your spouse... (After all dont all Saas Bahu hinge on the same conflict just that the son is involved instead of the daughter- in the middle of the conflict- and he would choose parents over wife more often than not and yet be applauded by the same crowd πŸ˜†...aah the ironies of life and the world we live in!)
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by krishnameera

Hey preethi,,,juct calm down.

I know CVs lost from long time back,,,but honestly today i like to wait for next episode.

In precape maaneet talk looking good. just wait dear. May be we get some good work from CVs for geet. Hoping they will not kill geet.

I Completely Agree With You...
@ Pixie  I totally agree with you. When I saw the episode, I didnt find anything wrong with what Geet has done, nor with her dialogues.  She knows that Maan will understand her.  She just could not leave seeing her Aunt in tears.  But when she left her own family in HP, she didnt think twice about leaving them.  

Originally posted by Udita4

@ Pixie  I totally agree with you. When I saw the episode, I didnt find anything wrong with what Geet has done, nor with her dialogues.  She knows that Maan will understand her.  She just could not leave seeing her Aunt in tears.  But when she left her own family in HP, she didnt think twice about leaving them.

The circumstances that forced her to leave were very different- her own blood family tried to kill her- I guess that did harden her up against them...here she feels guilty for the grief she has caused her Aunt and her family...so I can still understand her wanting to make amends or atleast not leave things on a sour note. Plus I also get the feeling that she wants to clear Maan's name as well in front of the family- so its not just her beti ka farz but a bit of wifely duty to protect husband's honor as well. πŸ˜†
hey true post and believe me I was about to start the topic if i hadn't seen it... Is her family more imp... than Maan's respect... how could she do that... and I totally agree she could have said so... she's not staying for Maan but 4 her family 4geting how many times Maan saved her from being insulted and on top of dat she remained zipped up when Maan was being insulted...

Well, I tried to refrain myself from this, but i just could not, now that you responded, i have to say ! 

From my side, no comments on Geet ! 😊 Coz, you can say something on anyone, or any point where you have feelings, when you can feel the character, and for me, I have lost feeling for her from the horrible forgiveness track and after that the chain of 'disasters' ! ( Call me 'Stone - hearted' for that, I do not mind, coz I AM ! I know that ! πŸ˜‰ ) Last time, I felt for lady was when she was crying horrible over her baby loss ! πŸ˜­ After that, I just can't feel her or relate to her ! ( Again, My Problem ! πŸ˜† )

But, I was just little bit surprised that the one who was fan of Geet and we had some 'Heavy Heart - to - Heart Discussion ( πŸ˜² ) in past, the same one is posting against her/her action ! πŸ˜²

But, it's not that much new for me, coz I realized the fact that the day when die hard fan of Geet ( She was no.1 fan of geet, I tell ya ! ), who used to fight with everyone who questioned geet, and who used to fight for Geet, always, always and always ! The same lady is no more interested in Geet, she left GHSP, she left IF and now, when i name Geet in front her, she frankly say that she will kill her and me, for taking her name ! ( πŸ˜² )

Now, that can explain situation very well, I mean, i do not consider myself in that fan league coz i was never ever a Geet fan, i liked her but no craze for her ! Honestly speaking, before Maan's entry, I literally did not know the name of the show ! ( πŸ˜² ) So, if i would something like that, she did, it would be justified ! But, even the fan of Geet are not liking the current Geet/her actions then I perfectly believe now, that she has changed and has been murdered by CVs !

And, yes one more thing, Even, I do not support any character blindly, and coz of actor ? 😲 

Hell NO ! 

I know what is actor and what is character ! 

I still love NT, can you believe that ? ( 😲 ) She is the classic, stylish vamp i have ever seen, I like her as a vamp so much ! ( 😲 ) But, I do not like the actor playing NT, i don't like her at all ! Not at all ! I don't even know what is her name ? I just can't bear her sight ! ( Sorry already, but i'm rude, too ! πŸ˜‰ ) 

But, if the character I like is, always right so its not my fault honey ! πŸ˜³ And, even if the character is not right, the values, the principles and the basic 'Implementation of qualities' and 'First Impression' never let you hate that character, yes, it may happen that I dislike the character or I become hell angry on the character but the feeling from within never dies ! So, eventually, after one or two days of being mad at the character, I come back from my 'Ego-Trip' and starts loving the character once again ! 

Oh ! And another thing, on relationship, I can't say anything since i'm too young, not married, never ever been in relation and literally I don't care and I don't give a damn to hubby and wifey things ! πŸ˜† Seems everyone is double the age of me and married, they better know HOW TO DEAL ! I'm just too young to discuss anything on matured matters ! πŸ€£

Phew ! I just can't believe I wrote an essay ! Fool ! πŸ˜†

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -pixie-

Preethi (I managed to include the missing R this time πŸ˜†)- Let me give this topic a serious twist...

I think somewhere Geet is acting with the comfort that Maan will understand why she needs to do this right now. Its called taking your partner for granted. You start living in the assumption that the one person who knows you best will understand your motivations and need to do something- even if it hurts them or means that they comes second in your life for a bit. Is it good for any relationship? NO.

The other thing that I liked about both the Holi fiasco and even whatever she said yesterday (and I still havent watched the episode but only read the update)- is that I can never outrightly condemn her. I as an individual and a woman dont subscribe to the school of thought that a husband is the be all and end all of my life. I have an identity outside of the marriage and I will continue to have that. So is it alright to abandon family over husband? Tough call...Depending on circumstances it could go either way. So while I agree to please to the more traditional and conservative crowd- it could have been worded better...but even if I look at it from her PoV alone and just consider what she said- I find that what she said is not so out of line- I can see a woman saying that or acting like that in a situation that makes you choose between your family and your spouse... (After all dont all Saas Bahu hinge on the same conflict just that the son is involved instead of the daughter- in the middle of the conflict- and he would choose parents over wife more often than not and yet be applauded by the same crowd πŸ˜†...aah the ironies of life and the world we live in!)

Oh Shradha! where were you! where he hell were you! All i wanted was discussion like this!😊 Some thoughts that we can share and discuss you know!😊

To be blunt and straight -  am not a hubby worshipper! πŸ˜ƒ  PERIOD! I dont believe in the tamil saying "Kallanalum kanavan pullanalum purushan"... Hope you know what it means. A wife is a integral part of the husband and like the ardhanadhishwara she is 50% of the man!

That is the main reason i always stand by Geet!

Coming to what i really meant has been explained by you in the first parah! She is taking Maan for granted. She is taking his respect for granted. He was the one who saved her honour when NT was questioning her wajood during the Pindy queen party.

I am not against Geet staying back convincing her Maasi and veerey! But the words ...words is what bothering me! I simply dispise her saying her beti farz is more important now. You see what i am saying. Like Sami said, where was this family when she was being man slaughtered by Brij? It was Maan for her. When Maan's imaandhari is questioned i would have expected her to at least say what i wrote when i opened this topic. Atleast a mention about her standing up for her husband's respect. As a daughter she has to stay back and sort things out. It should be for both her husband and his respect as well as her own family...

Am i making sense?😊
Originally posted by maanddy

Well, I tried to refrain myself from this, but i just could not, now that you responded, i have to say ! 

From my side, no comments on Geet ! 😊 Coz, you can say something on anyone, or any point where you have feelings, when you can feel the character, and for me, I have lost feeling for her from the horrible forgiveness track and after that the chain of 'disasters' ! ( Call me 'Stone - hearted' for that, I do not mind, coz I AM ! I know that ! πŸ˜‰ ) Last time, I felt for lady was when she was crying horrible over her baby loss ! πŸ˜­ After that, I just can't feel her or relate to her ! ( Again, My Problem ! πŸ˜† )

But, I was just little bit surprised that the one who was fan of Geet and we had some 'Heavy Heart - to - Heart Discussion ( πŸ˜² ) in past, the same one is posting against her/her action ! πŸ˜²

But, it's not that much new for me, coz I realized the fact that the day when die hard fan of Geet ( She was no.1 fan of geet, I tell ya ! ), who used to fight with everyone who questioned geet, and who used to fight for Geet, always, always and always ! The same lady is no more interested in Geet, she left GHSP, she left IF and now, when i name Geet in front her, she frankly say that she will kill her and me, for taking her name ! ( πŸ˜² )

Now, that can explain situation very well, I mean, i do not consider myself in that fan league coz i was never ever a Geet fan, i liked her but no craze for her ! Honestly speaking, before Maan's entry, I literally did not know the name of the show ! ( πŸ˜² ) So, if i would something like that, she did, it would be justified ! But, even the fan of Geet are not liking the current Geet/her actions then I perfectly believe now, that she has changed and has been murdered by CVs !

And, yes one more thing, Even, I do not support any character blindly, and coz of actor ? 😲 

Hell NO ! 

I know what is actor and what is character ! 

I still love NT, can you believe that ? ( 😲 ) She is the classic, stylish vamp i have ever seen, I like her as a vamp so much ! ( 😲 ) But, I do not like the actor playing NT, i don't like her at all ! Not at all ! I don't even know what is her name ? I just can't bear her sight ! ( Sorry already, but i'm rude, too ! πŸ˜‰ ) 

But, if the character I like is, always right so its not my fault honey ! πŸ˜³ And, even if the character is not right, the values, the principles and the basic 'Implementation of qualities' and 'First Impression' never let you hate that character, yes, it may happen that I dislike the character or I become hell angry on the character but the feeling from within never dies ! So, eventually, after one or two days of being mad at the character, I come back from my 'Ego-Trip' and starts loving the character once again ! 

Phew ! I just can't believe I wrote an essay ! Fool ! πŸ˜†

πŸ‘Maddy your essay too good. keep it up foolπŸ˜†