Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: santudi

😡you all are write.but this track draging too much...i miss addy also.he also help geet and maan.geet go back with maan in delhi.we dont want to see this dev love story and mamagi boring backwash.please...🤢

Oh Missy I'm sorry if I offended you!! Everyone wants this track to end ASAP but it should be ended in a right way && No one wants that family to think wrong about MSK!!But I would have appreciated if yesterday Geet would've spoken up instead of being quiet after Teji&Beeji asked her to! They were no one to judge her & MSK! But I think it'll be ended by the end of this month hopefully!
Edited by mrs.MSK_GurTi - 12 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

People who are supporting her extended family by claiming that they have supported her at the time when she had no where to go. I ask, where were they when her family was pressurizing her to have an abortion? Where were these precious loving family members when Geet's life was endangered by her own blood!? Where was their support and sympathies when she had a miscarriage? It seems like her existence was only remembered when they caught sight of her. Other than that, I don't see any previous episodes whereby they even attempted to make contact with her.

If I were Geet, I would turn around and tell Beeji and the family that they have no right to talk about betrayal, being hurt and what not, when they hadn't even stepped up in defense when her own brother was about to slash her and the baby into pieces. All those moments when she was alone, Maan was there to support her. She was about to get killed, except Maan's blood was the one that flowed that night. Despite all the mistakes she did at the workplace, the hot headed perfectionist did not fire her like he would usually do to any common employee. He turned a blind eye to it all. He accepted her when he found out she was pregnant. He copped a bullet for Geet, trying to save her.

If Geet were to question who actually was by her side when she was truly, utterly and helplessly alone. Then the answer would be Maan Singh Khurana. She doesn't owe Beeji, her cousins, any explanations. Simply go up to them, thank them for their hospitality and leave with pride! LOL wow, I suck at being the ideal heroine 🤣 Well there goes my attempts to enter the television world 🤣

100% agree with you here. you summed it up very effectively
Silentsoul thumbnail

People who are supporting her extended family by claiming that they have supported her at the time when she had no where to go. I ask, where were they when her family was pressurizing her to have an abortion? Where were these precious loving family members when Geet's life was endangered by her own blood!? Where was their support and sympathies when she had a miscarriage? It seems like her existence was only remembered when they caught sight of her. Other than that, I don't see any previous episodes whereby they even attempted to make contact with her.

If I were Geet, I would turn around and tell Beeji and the family that they have no right to talk about betrayal, being hurt and what not, when they hadn't even stepped up in defense when her own brother was about to slash her and the baby into pieces. All those moments when she was alone, Maan was there to support her. She was about to get killed, except Maan's blood was the one that flowed that night. Despite all the mistakes she did at the workplace, the hot headed perfectionist did not fire her like he would usually do to any common employee. He turned a blind eye to it all. He accepted her when he found out she was pregnant. He copped a bullet for Geet, trying to save her.

If Geet were to question who actually was by her side when she was truly, utterly and helplessly alone. Then the answer would be Maan Singh Khurana. She doesn't owe Beeji, her cousins, any explanations. Simply go up to them, thank them for their hospitality and leave with pride! LOL wow, I suck at being the ideal heroine 🤣 Well there goes my attempts to enter the television world 🤣

Perfect  nothing could be added to it
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@TM - Sure do second you.
Yes there is indeed a limit to everything & now thats way crossed.
Sadly at least in today's episode , given the dialogue I dint find a wife's pride  hurt  to the fact that her husband's self respect is hit at by showing him door & she decides to reside under that roof coz she feels she owes it to them.

Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

so far i have never seen her putting her husband first in any situation.
first it was herself, then the baby, then herself again when she lost the aby, then dev became more important than her husband's feelings, then her self-respect, and now it is her extended family.

Agree...Can't remember the last time when Geet put Maan B4 everyone else.  I was a little surprised that she told Maan she wasn't leaving just yet.  Didn't think she would stand for the way Tej ordered Maan to leave immediately. But then, nothing about Geet's behavior has made sense to me since the miscarriage and then the Holi fiasco.  I am just hoping that the next track brings in a new more mature Geet (with a more mature wardrobe).  Edited by Seetal - 12 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Ummm...I'm sorry to say but I don't agree with you! I think Geet was right, as a daughter its her duty to fix everything @ her beeji's place. She doesn't want to be the reason of their sadness && As a wife, obviously, she doesn't want her family to think wrong about her hubby. So, she has to fix things in order to regain trust of her family! && MSK is right in his palce. As a hubby, he's ready to help her wifey & would never let her down! So yeah I love it. But that's totally my POV...no offence! && I'm loving MSK's attitude towards Teji! No one can beat MSK's attitude, no matter how hard this Teji try!But seriosuly, I can't believe you made this post against GEET!😆

Some people think they are dreaming some are not able to believe! ROFL ROFL!

What i am saying is, I am not against her staying back. But the words chosen to convey it were like i could not tolerate.  How can she say her beti farz and all.. There is no question of any farz here! If something is her farz its to remove the misconcepton from her family's mind... She should chose the right words!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Oh sami! my saviour! You know... i should prabably cut past your response in my topic content!🤣🤣

People dont believe it when i talk against Geet! But just because i love the actress i cant go gaga over what ever Geet doesOuch😭

I love DD!😃

Oh yeah being a ideal heroine...😲 You ! NO WAY!🤣🤣 You can be the Sameera for Maan though!🤣
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i am hoping that everything will become solved and maneet will go together to delhi.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: manny136

look it was expected that beeji and Teji would be upset about the truth no matter what so now they have to explain to them the real reason and show how Maan is a good guy not the misconception they have of him. Geet has to make them see this otherwise it makes her and maan look bad it might not matter to most ppl but for them its important because they value their relationships and these ppl didn't really do anything bad to them they just wanted geet to be happy but they interfered the wrong way. this also gives Dev the time to get close to nandini which is also part of the storyline as well

Dear, i am not against Geet staying back! Please understand! I am irritated by the choice of her words... She has to remove the misconception from their minds... I know!

I would have expected her to point out every incident when Maan was insulted and he put up with all that just for her love just for their love... She should have delivered the dialogue that she gave to Nano about not opening bonnet of own car and all... How big he is and what he became just for love... She is just saying "we dint mean it" to her Beeji and i really want her to put her foot down to Teji... PERIOD! Noone stares back and Maan Singh Khurana!😡
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

I completely agree with you. I wish this is exactly what geet had said. it would have been the icing on the cake

Yes! Her staying back is not a problem! Her words are getting on to my nerves...😡