India-Forums

Navya
Navya

loved the precap! (Page 4)

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Deeps...m reli sry but i dun agree 2 u...i can undrstnd how u must b feeling ki anant was stubborn, hugged hr kissed hr den coz of his rulebook hez ignoring her...plz watch da othr side of him 2...dint u saw regret nd guilt in his eyes yest...i reli cnt hate him though i feel pity 4 navya...abt da precap...i think ders sum prob in navya's house hence she switched her cell off...plz dont take me wrong...

Luv,
Juh!

Edited by Love_Anant - 26 May 2011 at 5:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsdeeps07-Ammie-

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
s...really navya is braver than anant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Anant

Deeps...m reli sry but i dun agree 2 u...i can undrstnd how u must b feeling ki anant was stubborn, hugged hr kissed hr den coz of his rulebook hez ignoring her...plz watch da othr side of him 2...dint u saw regret nd guilt in his eyes yest...i reli cnt hate him though i feel pity 4 navya...abt da precap...i think ders sum prob in navya's house hence she switched her cell off...plz dont take me wrong...

Luv,
Juh!

heyy juhTongue...u dont need to say sorry yaar.Shocked...i understand what u r trying to sayEmbarrassed...i sort of agree with u tooLOL...yes he does have guilt in him.Embarrassed..anant is not a villainWink...and he is just anither human being who is confused and scared of entering a new life..or a new phase of life as anyone would.Confused..considering the orthodox background he had to survive inDisapprove..i totally understand himEmbarrassed...and i dont mind his getting close to navya in picnic eitherWink...if that hadnt happened , then they wouldnt have got this close...atleast they sort of realize their own feelings for each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...they r never going to say they r just friends...to the least.WinkLOL..and i was a bit angry with anant because i was bound to be angry at him.Ermm..doesnt make sense right?!!.LOL..thats what they showed...navya was so hopefully looking at anantDisapprove..and anant totally avoiding her.Disapprove..(though he was stealing glances evry 2 min even more than navya herself..WinkLOL.)..the point is navya was hurt.Ouch..and anant was the reasonOuch...thats the reason for my temporary anger towards anant..but still i adore himDay Dreaming...i know he needs time to understand his path..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but i will be angry with him everytime a tear drops down navya's eyes because he hurt her..Embarrassed..and it goes the same for anant tooWinkEmbarrassed...i just feel upset when either fo them hurt each other fro the sake of goodness..while all they do is damaging their own heart..Broken HeartDisapprove

Edited by deeps07 - 26 May 2011 at 6:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsThaniyah_K

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index