Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 25th May 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LTLFan

Sacrifice may be of his life. 

๐Ÿ˜ Not before some dishoom dishoom with Dutta ... 

I want rerun of Anna and Dutta style of Hand to Hand Meet , but this time more coverage ...

Originally posted by scorpio10

Sacrifice in this case would be ... when he lets go off something of his own ... but Nakku was never his ... so what sacrifice ... 
It's his mistake , if knowing everything he still fell for it ... 
Dutta  pls come back 

when they can show that he can  fall in love with nakku, it will be no wonder if they high light digu in a way to show that he is letting go of something closer to him and make it look as the greatest heart break for him..
Originally posted by -Roopa-

when they can show that he can  fall in love with nakku, it will be no wonder if they high light digu in a way to show that he is letting go of something closer to him and make it look as the greatest heart break for him..

Almost like a reason for them to have a maha torture Epi ...

๐Ÿ˜ Not before some dishoom dishoom with Dutta ... 

I want rerun of Anna and Dutta style of Hand to Hand Meet , but this time more coverage ...

I don't think there will be a dutta - digu fight. They may fight NS together. Possibility of this happening is more as NS is probably the "saab" that harmed digu's mother.

I don't think there will be a dutta - digu fight. They may fight NS together. Possibility of this happening is more as NS is probably the "saab" that harmed digu's mother.

I just want a dutta dishoom Fight ...So maybe Diggu is Paralyzed or whatever and Dutta fights NS for both of them ..
I always imagined this song being picturised on Dutta and baaji...like someday they have a fight and Dutta misses baaji realizes his value and thinks of their childhood together..their friendship etc..after all the real song is about two brothers and their relationship...

i was very optimistic that when dutta was angry after FR...and was rude to baaji..we will have a song like this for reconciliation..even used it like this in ek thi kahani..but these silly people used such awesome song for diggu..eeekkksss...

Thanks dibby..God bless U!

I just want a dutta dishoom Fight ...So maybe Diggu is Paralyzed or whatever and Dutta fights NS for both of them ..

But MR is not coming. Only shabbir will come as dutta. what fun?

Though I think Sabbir is equally Good ..But no  thanks .. 
Sabbir abhi bhi time hai mere dost , say no 

Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Though I think Sabbir is equally Good ..But no  thanks .. 
Sabbir abhi bhi time hai mere dost , say no 

I have seen only in the repeat telecast of Kahi to hoga in Star Utsav. So i have seen him only as Sujal's brother. He played a very flirtatious character in that. To imagine him as serious, composed, respectable type of person(dutta) is very difficult for me. Since i never knew MR before, i had no pre-concieved mindset of him.