Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 25th May 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Thanks Dibya for the update..😊

If nakku has lost her memory, at least digu is in his senses na.. though he may not be aware of nakku being married, at least he can guess that she has someone in her life as she chants saab 24*7 and also has seen their photo..but he has started having feelings towards her already aur upar se ye BG songs bhi...love is not only blind but even deaf and dumb for digu..what a strong base they had built for Tasha LS that made us cherish it forever..yaha tho ek ladki kya aa gayi basti mein, LS shru..in their excitement to start a new LS, they have thrown into the drain all logic and sense here.. it is really disgusting..🤢

You are right! Digu knows that she loves her "saab". Even his FB's he remember the scenes where she cries for "saab" more than other scenes in the last 2 episodes. I think with the impending entry of Shabbir as dutta, they have speeded up digu's love realisation suddenly. She will get normal somehow by next week or so and some revelations, then heart break for digu and later maybe shabbir entry as dutta.

I do not care of what Diggu does , says , thinks or feels ...

But Baji ... Boy ! What is wrg with u ... She is Naku , Ur Vaheni , Ur Loving Bhau's wife...
I am angry  and shocked with Baji ...Nahi ... Do something Baji , 
Originally posted by LTLFan

You are right! Digu knows that she loves her "saab". Even his FB's he remember the scenes where she cries for "saab" more than other scenes in the last 2 episodes. I think with the impending entry of Shabbir as dutta, they have speeded up digu's love realisation suddenly. She will get normal somehow by next week or so and some revelations, then heart break for digu and later maybe shabbir entry as dutta.

Thats where they are heading..digu ka sacrifice or a love triangle which will be more disgusting..

Thats where they are heading..digu ka sacrifice or a love triangle which will be more disgusting..

Sacrifice in this case would be ... when he lets go off something of his own ... but Nakku was never his ... so what sacrifice ... 
It's his mistake , if knowing everything he still fell for it ... 
Dutta  pls come back 
Originally posted by scorpio10

But Baji ... Boy ! What is wrg with u ... She is Naku , Ur Vaheni , Ur Loving Bhau's wife...

I'm also surprised how baaji can behave normal, when he see digu being close to nakku. She is his vehini, his brother's wife. They could have shown him being a little angry or disliking it atleast initially and then controlling himself because of the situation. Here he is shown comparing dutta and digu caring and fighting to protect nakku.

Baji himself had forgotten his bhau..was not even thinking towards searching where dutta and nakku were..if he had not met nakku by chance, he would have continued to have his own kind of amnesia..

Sacrifice in this case would be ... when he lets go off something of his own ... but Nakku was never his ... so what sacrifice ... 
It's his mistake , if knowing everything he still fell for it ... 
Dutta  pls come back 

Sacrifice may be of his life. 
Originally posted by LTLFan

I'm also surprised how baaji can behave normal, when he see digu being close to nakku. She is his vehini, his brother's wife. They could have shown him being a little angry or disliking it atleast initially and then controlling himself because of the situation. Here he is shown comparing dutta and digu caring and fighting to protect nakku.

that get's me all the more irritated ... No way would a best friend ...let any Tom , dick , harry take the place of his best friend in anyone life ( spl in his vaheni's life ) or least of alll compare them ... 

That's Not the Baji, we know 

Baji himself had forgotten his bhau..was not even thinking towards searching where dutta and nakku were..if he had not met nakku by chance, he would have continued to have his own kind of amnesia..

Where is my Danda ... Maybe that will help both  Baji and Naku get memory back .

after that they can put to productive use ...in wiping out someone else memory from LCL . 
nd bringing back LTL 

that get's me all the more irritated ... No way would a best friend ...let any Tom , dick , harry take the place of his best friend in anyone life ( spl in his vaheni's life ) or least of alll compare them ... 

That's Not the Baji, we know 

Sad. but baaji had FBs of dutta saving/caring for nakku in various situations (Anna fight and returning from jungle etc) and FBs of digu saving nakku now in the previous episode. I think they meant it to make baaji think that Digu is not a bad guy and will not harm nakku as he knows digu is NS's gunda.

Edited by LTLFan - 12 years ago