hw popular will this show be

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The show is amazing i mean it different its unique and just so good. You wanna nw wat happens nxt every moment. i mean its the same makers as DMG and we all nw hw poular tht was but dosnet the channel effect the popularity. dmg was on star one and star one is in UK i nw tht but we do nt have channel V in UK tht i am aware of so can this show have less popularity of tht. i nw people on this fourm tht were looking forward to the show but they didnt even nw it had started.The show is great but could it been even bigger if it was on a channel more known like star one. I find some shows on star one so crap at the moemnt but they still r getting popularity and are always on peoples minds. If DID was on star one to you think tht it would have been bigger then DMG. Remix was a show bassed on singing really and it was very popular and if DID which is a dance orinated show if tht was on starr one do u think it could hav been bigger then Remix. I was just wondering cause channel V does no air in UK and i dnt nw abt the other countires. If it wasnt for IF i wouldnt even nw this hsow exxisted to be honest and its such a great show who would wanna miss it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i also think the same.. i mean if this show was on starone ...it would have been super duper popular!!!! star one sucks at dis moment!!!  now its impossible to shift
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well ofcourse if D3 was on a more popular channel such as star one, it could have been more popular as more people would have known that this show exists.
I don't live in India or Pakistan, and I don't have channel V, i agree that if it weren't for IF i wouldn't have known that this show exists but at the same time i'm kinda happy that this show is NOT on a channel like Star One, Star Plus, Colors or Imagine  cus most of the shows that i have seen on these channels have been ruined BY the Channel and as this is Channel V's first fiction show, i guess they will let the creative team of Cinevistaas do the creative work and try to bring out the best out of this show, even though they also want good TRP for D3 but still i have a feeling that they know what the creative team wants and are letting them do their work.. Not like Star One who is ruining their own shows by getting the Saas-Bahu flavour in them to get more TRPs.

- Roshni.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
It is no necessary a show has to be successful if it was on a popular channel. There have been times when a show which one thought would do better failed and vice versa. There are shows which might not be having TRP but they have been praised and are popular.

When Star One was new and Remix hoardings were put up some were like girl with red hair but the show got immensely popular in youth though it was on a new channel which was just launched and SO was not available at many places it still is not.

D3 has a fresh cast and it's Channel V's first attempt with regards to daily fiction it has aired weekly fiction. Channel V is a popular channel plus till now no fiction show had professional dancers and had so much importance been given to dance
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk itz nt being promoted well... i dnt thnk sum ppl knws dis shw exists... especially ppl frm uk, us. etc.
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yh i agree well hopefully this show will reach to the stars cause it really deserves it

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Channel V started another show few months back Roomies, it was amazing but hardly anyone watched it due to being not so popular...

You are right it should've been on some other channel. But since Channel V is a dance and music channel it does get a niched audience who are hooked to music channels and especially their reality shows.

But with Channel V starting new shows like Perfect couple being hosted by KSG, people are bound to tune into this channel and bump into our show.

I hope you guys get what I'm saying. I mean it's not bad for it being on this channel and we're lucky we get it in out country.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulbul123

yh i agree well hopefully this show will reach to the stars cause it really deserves it

Channel V is a part of the Star network and once the show gets popular the Star people put it on Star One too, like they did with Roomies, as repeat telecast.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

It is no necessary a show has to be successful if it was on a popular channel. There have been times when a show which one thought would do better failed and vice versa. There are shows which might not be having TRP but they have been praised and are popular.

When Star One was new and Remix hoardings were put up some were like girl with red hair but the show got immensely popular in youth though it was on a new channel which was just launched and SO was not available at many places it still is not.

D3 has a fresh cast and it's Channel V's first attempt with regards to daily fiction it has aired weekly fiction. Channel V is a popular channel plus till now no fiction show had professional dancers and had so much importance been given to dance

True. And i think almost all Shakti, Amar and Alisha fans (even DID fans) have followed this only cos of the dancers.
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really wanted this show to come on star one.. coz then this show could have been popular as quickly as possible