Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 25 May 2011 (Page 5)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystikal

nw dat talli z declared chandramukhi...she hd truly added hara rang to her appearance to make it more real.

ROFLROFLROFL hum pe yeh kisne haara rang daala...

hansi  :D:D ne humari audience ko maar daala:phoolan:   :phoolan:oh god maar daala...:daayan::daayan::daayan:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

Abhi4u Groupbie
Abhi4u
Abhi4u

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

btw did u came across some fresh videos of neil????? i watched karol bagh and kismat connection last week searching for some more...p.s i m not eyeing on this man mera sacha pyaar is wandering in other forum

Arti, I have sent you a PM

Edited by Abhi4u - 26 May 2011 at 2:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Awesome post Srushti! I can't stop laughing after reading Jamna Kaki's advice on how to treat hubbies...LOLZ! But for the first time I have notice this escapist attitude from Gulaal, she usually faces everything but this matter she simply can't handle. Ohh!! we'll get to see dat cry baby Yogesh againAngry. Gulaal ko waise v shanti nahi milegi apne ghar pe, her mother is going to go hammer and tongs at her for going against Kesar LOL. Waiting to see what Kesar does, if he gets drunk again, I will b disappointed Unhappy...Gulaal ki wajah se accha khasa ladka beoda ban gaya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

4tun8sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Awesome post Srushti! I can't stop laughing after reading Jamna Kaki's advice on how to treat hubbies...LOLZ! But for the first time I have notice this escapist attitude from Gulaal, she usually faces everything but this matter she simply can't handle. Ohh!! we'll get to see dat cry baby Yogesh againAngry. Gulaal ko waise v shanti nahi milegi apne ghar pe, her mother is going to go hammer and tongs at her for going against Kesar LOL. Waiting to see what Kesar does, if he gets drunk again, I will b disappointed Unhappy...Gulaal ki wajah se accha khasa ladka beoda ban gaya.

Hi Prachurya...that is an interesting concept...Gulaal's escapist attitude...but I think she is not running away..she thinks that it will be best if Kesar stays away from her and in that way may be Talli's case will be helpedConfused
Owww...Dont even remind me that YogeshAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry..
Ya ..here JK and there Gulaal's mother...both mota cupids...LOL
Kesar will follow Gulaal for sure...and we are so going to enjoy the chase...
Thanks yaaraBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prncz

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwarnaS

Originally posted by -Srushti-

The bacha came all husbandy in the kitchen...and who does he first see...Jamuna kaki all geared up as a cheerleader to cheer the new husband avatar...LOL

I just love this comment for Jamuna being cheerleader

hehe...thank you LOL

sharneil92

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
They were showing the recap in SBS and the voiceover said that Gulaal is going to her maayka to try and eliminate the distance between Kesar and TAAALI (not Talli but taali). I burst out laughing! Itna toh research theek se karo!

Anyway, this plan of Gulaals is going to FAIL :)

sharneil92-Azy--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

They were showing the recap in SBS and the voiceover said that Gulaal is going to her maayka to try and eliminate the distance between Kesar and TAAALI (not Talli but taali). I burst out laughing! Itna toh research theek se karo!

Anyway, this plan of Gulaals is going to FAIL :)

Hahaahahahahah ..they should visit the forum...they would find so many appropriate names for Talli phulli JhalliLOL
And you are sooo right, Reema...It is so going to boomerang...
Because the bacha is so not going to be left alone at Talsagra...he is sure gonna follow and we are so going to love the chaseEmbarrassed

4tun8sharneil92-Azy-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i wish neil would chase me!Embarrassed

4tun8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index