Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystikal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nw dat talli z declared chandramukhi...she hd truly added hara rang to her appearance to make it more real. Edited by mystikal - 12 years ago
SwarnaS thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Srushti-]

The bacha came all husbandy in the kitchen...and who does he first see...Jamuna kaki all geared up as a cheerleader to cheer the new husband avatar...😆

I just love this comment for Jamuna being cheerleader

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystikal

nw dat talli z declared chandramukhi...she hd truly added hara rang to her appearance to make it more real.

🤣🤣🤣 hum pe yeh kisne haara rang daala...

hansi   ne humari audience ko maar daala   oh god maar daala...
Abhi4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

btw did u came across some fresh videos of neil????? i watched karol bagh and kismat connection last week searching for some more...p.s i m not eyeing on this man mera sacha pyaar is wandering in other forum

Arti, I have sent you a PM Edited by Abhi4u - 12 years ago
prachurya thumbnail
Awesome post Srushti! I can't stop laughing after reading Jamna Kaki's advice on how to treat hubbies...LOLZ! But for the first time I have notice this escapist attitude from Gulaal, she usually faces everything but this matter she simply can't handle. Ohh!! we'll get to see dat cry baby Yogesh again😡. Gulaal ko waise v shanti nahi milegi apne ghar pe, her mother is going to go hammer and tongs at her for going against Kesar ðŸ˜†. Waiting to see what Kesar does, if he gets drunk again, I will b disappointed ðŸ˜”...Gulaal ki wajah se accha khasa ladka beoda ban gaya.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: prachurya

Awesome post Srushti! I can't stop laughing after reading Jamna Kaki's advice on how to treat hubbies...LOLZ! But for the first time I have notice this escapist attitude from Gulaal, she usually faces everything but this matter she simply can't handle. Ohh!! we'll get to see dat cry baby Yogesh again😡. Gulaal ko waise v shanti nahi milegi apne ghar pe, her mother is going to go hammer and tongs at her for going against Kesar ðŸ˜†. Waiting to see what Kesar does, if he gets drunk again, I will b disappointed ðŸ˜”...Gulaal ki wajah se accha khasa ladka beoda ban gaya.

Hi Prachurya...that is an interesting concept...Gulaal's escapist attitude...but I think she is not running away..she thinks that it will be best if Kesar stays away from her and in that way may be Talli's case will be helped😕
Owww...Dont even remind me that Yogesh😡😡😡😡😡..
Ya ..here JK and there Gulaal's mother...both mota cupids...😆
Kesar will follow Gulaal for sure...and we are so going to enjoy the chase...
Thanks yaara😃

-Srushti- thumbnail

I just love this comment for Jamuna being cheerleader

hehe...thank you 😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They were showing the recap in SBS and the voiceover said that Gulaal is going to her maayka to try and eliminate the distance between Kesar and TAAALI (not Talli but taali). I burst out laughing! Itna toh research theek se karo!

Anyway, this plan of Gulaals is going to FAIL :)
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

They were showing the recap in SBS and the voiceover said that Gulaal is going to her maayka to try and eliminate the distance between Kesar and TAAALI (not Talli but taali). I burst out laughing! Itna toh research theek se karo!

Anyway, this plan of Gulaals is going to FAIL :)

Hahaahahahahah ..they should visit the forum...they would find so many appropriate names for Talli phulli Jhalli😆
And you are sooo right, Reema...It is so going to boomerang...
Because the bacha is so not going to be left alone at Talsagra...he is sure gonna follow and we are so going to love the chase😳

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i wish neil would chase me!😳