Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 25 May 2011 (Page 3)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

hello neilpari y did u came late me kattiAngryAngryAngry !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prncz-Srushti-

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Neil-fan

Why the hell is Gulaal making Kesar feel that it is his fault. As long as Kesar is running around Gulaal he is a fantastic guy but becomes a bratShocked when he opens his mouth and asks Gulaal with the hak that he has always had for her. BTW How long will he keep his mouth shut. Even when he questioned Gulaal he got nothing from her ulta Miss Highness makes Kesar feel that he is at fault. Oh I am so mad at Gulaal AngryAngrybut dont expect many people on the forum to understand or even support my thought.Hey calm downLOL I know we all feel sorry for Kesuda...but the thing is if Gulaal accepts so easily..where is the story???LOL...there has to be a built up...and you see her character has been a longer one than Kesar..she cannot jump out of that character suddenly..that would be end of the story na...Embarrassed Hey Shrushti I am absolutely calm LOLand please I never said Gulaal to do a double turn and declare her love for Kesar, Confused she can take her whole life time to analyze her love, it does not bother me one bit, all I am saying is she is behaving as if Kesar is at fault here, for that reason I WAS mad. Kesar in fact has been consistent in his character, even as a younger Kesar he would always demand from her, yes after coming back. and after his initial anger subsisded he mellowed down, but just to point out to you that Kesar has always been like this. Today he just became vocal and that is certainly not going down well with many. BTW this was exactly what happened when Kesar came back from hostel and everyone was upset why he was so rude to Gulaal, par kya karen if Kesar behaved everything was hunky-dory tab bhi story aage badhta nahinaWink
Hey wake up everyone, it is high time Kesar woke up Gulaal with adhikaar because Gulaal is so stubborn she will have her own way otherwise. Kesar has tried being nice and sweet and understanding to Gulaal and so loving . The pre cap is the worst knowing Kesar's feelings for Dushyant also yet she chooses to antagonize him furthur by suggesting Dushyant's name. Angry ya that you are right..bringing Dushy's name was so not done...but I guess she doesnot realize Kesar's prob with Dushy..she just knows that she needs to put a distance between themOuch Yes agreed Gulaal does not realize Kesar's prblm with Dush but she very well KNOWS ki problem hain, she cant deny that. Now if Kesar gets angry phir wapas bolegi tera gussa kaboo main nahin hain, bacche ke bacche ho.Shocked
Kesar is young not a baccha and is just behaving his age, It is high time this STUPID Gulaal stops behaving like a buddhi and Tyaag ki moorti and try to be a normal woman. As for understanding Gulaal's POV believe me I have tried, but this for me is completely unacceptable as someone in this forum mentioned turning her tail and running from problems when according to her personality and character she is suppose to be this strong woman.well that is the bad part of being a strong woman..that you hurt yourself a lot and also those who love you a lot..Embarrassed . Exactly that is why Gulaal needs to be corrected and stopped and start behaving like a normal woman not like the old woman that she is behaving to be and if Kesar is doing it by being authoritative and demanding then my vote goes for Kesar, because Gulaal is very stubborn in her own way also. thanks yaara for commenting ..but do plz calm downEmbarrassed. Anyway thanks for understanding my POVBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neil-fan

Why the hell is Gulaal making Kesar feel that it is his fault. As long as Kesar is running around Gulaal he is a fantastic guy but becomes a bratShocked when he opens his mouth and asks Gulaal with the hak that he has always had for her. BTW How long will he keep his mouth shut. Even when he questioned Gulaal he got nothing from her ulta Miss Highness makes Kesar feel that he is at fault. Oh I am so mad at Gulaal AngryAngrybut dont expect many people on the forum to understand or even support my thought.

Hey wake up everyone, it is high time Kesar woke up Gulaal with adhikaar because Gulaal is so stubborn she will have her own way otherwise. Kesar has tried being nice and sweet and understanding to Gulaal and so loving . The pre cap is the worst knowing Kesar's feelings for Dushyant also yet she chooses to antagonize him furthur by suggesting Dushyant's name. Angry

Kesar is young not a baccha and is just behaving his age, It is high time this STUPID Gulaal stops behaving like a buddhi and Tyaag ki moorti and try to be a normal woman. As for understanding Gulaal's POV believe me I have tried, but this for me is completely unacceptable as someone in this forum mentioned turning her tail and running from problems when according to her personality and character she is suppose to be this strong woman.

hi fi buddy ! albela sajan sometimes irritates me equally ! she has done deeyarvatu with kesar she build all those hopes for talli and now  all this has lead to  mess she is running away ...ch ch ch i wish mota cupid make me her maid i and jamna kaki will have jolly time being wicked Evil SmileEvil Smile

prncz-Srushti-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by arti07

fantabulous post ! ok me hate shalu too dekh abhi bhi nahi aayi busy drooling over neil ! Wink and  yeh paro and chandramukhi are irritating me to no end...devdas running after paro chandramukhi running after devdas devdas running away from chandramukhi paro running away from devdas ...and chandramukhi runiing after everywhere...this ring a ring a roses is making me go crazy arghharghharghharghharghharghharghharghh...talli shooo offf ! but no its gulaal who will shoo off tomorrow Ouch  bad luck kesuda

hahhahaha Arti ..that was fab...you made a devdas out of the trio of gulaalClap
hahahah the ringa rings rosees..like thisLOLLOLLOLLOL..
I know..but am enjoying the chase though...today was a bit lighter than yesterday...LOL

and talli is like

kesar  had a little lamb little lamb little lamb LOLLOL
and everywhere that kesar went the lamb was sure to goLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystikalsharneil92prncz-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

arti... i came late cos my net crashed today!!CryBig smile

i missed youu!!! man, your comments are epic funny today!!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

kkk...now where is that shrustiAngryAngryAngryAngry now she gayab Ouch

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalini92

kkk...now where is that shrustiAngry now she gayab Ouch

she went off to sleep!!!LOL

but she'll be back tom... bright and early! she promised...Embarrassed

-Srushti-Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index