Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 25 May 2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok...so this is not Kesar appreciation post...it is an official  declaration...
I officially Hate Shalu 😡...
WHY does she get a dhansu epi to analyze and me only gets the tiny miny winsy  precap *throws a big tantrum*

And I officially love Jamuna😳...Kesuda just came a close second today😛...
See in these love declarations... I forgot to post my entry line...😕

Mein aa gai...😛

and the brat was sooo bratttish today😳...He needs to be punished😈... and no Shalu ...am not going to do it your way😡😆...am a very shariifff bachi😛...
Ok,,pehle kaam kaam phir chaam chaam...

So, We had Kesuda in total brat mood today (I would be too if I had been woken up by JK in the morning like that...I still cant get over his expression, when he saw JK and pulled the sheet over him as if to protect himself from some potential threat🤣)

We have actually hear him first today, which is so rare, because somehow his silence and his eyes are so much vocal that his voice is rare to hear, (Except when he is talking...errr shouting at the behri talli phulli😆)

The bacha came all husbandy in the kitchen...and who does he first see...Jamuna kaki all geared up as a cheerleader to cheer the new husband avatar...😆

Now Seriously
😳...
He somehow, I think feels so inadequate ...and yesterday Jamuna kaki made him, actually aware of that inadequacies, insecurities, eating him away, and he sees no way out ...yesterday he thought he would be able to finally find a cure to them...but instead he not only lost the footing before Gulaal, he further fell in Motabha's eyes...
and to be woken up to face the same ghosts he had been trying to run away from made him chose the only way out...
Following Jamuna's advice..

Was it me or did somebody else also saw tears in his eyes...or rather...moist eyes..when he was addressing Gulaal in the kitchen with her back towards him, telling him she doesnot want to see him...

And Jamuna kaki looking towards him with taunting eyes when Gulaal said that she will bring his thaal along with others, so made him more 'ziddi bacha"' Nahi! alag se thaal bana ke la!!  Brat! I tell you😆

And Pan ba interrupting just makes him irritated and he just leaves before he faces some more questions...

But how can he leave before he could see her...😳

He cannot na...Seee...He takes a look back and sees Gulaal still busy in her kitchen queen tactics...and he gets frustrated

And when she refuses to look at him...he is getting so desperate like a child, he would so like to run and pull at her pallu for not giving attention to him...but he cant..because the mota cupid is sitting there taunting him😆

And he so is getting frustrated by Panba butting in..I think if Panba would not have been there..he would not have left the kitchen till Gulaal looked up and gave a proper answer to him...

Was it me...or was it hankering that I saw in his eyes...of that one sight... for once, if Gulaal would just turn towards him and show his her face...
He , I think, went a bit ahead, just to look back and see whether she is looking at him...but when she doesnot...he gets mad...

He again goes into that 'want-Exclusive-treatment' mode...let others prepare nashta for all...but for me...you do that...

And as we all knew...Gulaal gives it to Talli phulli...and she again starts her katha😳...Talli!! you idiot!!🐷 you could have given it to him without making him hear your whining na!! I mean we blast off hearing that from such a great distance...he is so near...uske kaan ki to harroz band bajati hai...blast to hoga hi na😡😆

By the way the manner in which Kesar looked up at her voice was so violent...I would have dropped the Khaman ki dish on his head with fear😆...and the way he looked around,,,,I really did not understand that look... when he looked behind Talli, I felt that he was searching for Gulaal...but then he looked all he ways (probably must be thinking...who is looking if i actually throttle this girl??😆)

And he does react as expected...he just plainly gets up and insults her and walks off...

Precap ...(the reason I hate Shalu😡😆)...Gulaal going maike...and Kesar in for a surprise...He is so hurt na that Gulaal did not tell him...but you know the first time, I think Kesar did not look surprised at this act, he so knew she was running away from him..and so he goes on in his authoritative mode telling her that he will drop her ,,and Gulaal had to say this na,,,I totally expected a denial...but bringing in Dushy...awww... this is bad...he so is gonna be hurt...what are the bets that he either will forcefully take her...or follow them on his phatphati???😆

TIDBITS
  • Okie...but for the first time I llovooed Gigabha...the way he told Jamna to shut up for the first time, it was too good and a balm to my sore heart..the woman is so getting on my nervves ...errr...that is when she is not playing cupid cupid for Kessar Gulaal😆
  • The CVs have come to know na that we are loving the 'whiplash' back ground sound...😆...they are using it so often now...but somehow Gigabha telling Jamuna shut up did not make the same effect as Kesar joining hands in anger before Talli phulli😆
  • Why do I have the impression that the family doesnot eat anything except onions and tomatoes in vegetables..all the time I see the woman cutting onions or tomatoes...get some other seasonal vegetable, women...how about Karela for Kesuda tomorrow😛
  • Ok so tell me one thing..has Panba gone deaf and dumb along with being blind!!! Cant she actuall see, feel the tangible tension between Gulaal and Kesar...she is all the while busy pacifying Kesar... but eh Hello!! look up woman!! there is something seriously different in the way your Laadla is referring to Gulaal and Gulaal is not even giving him a glance...
  • Don't tell me...Jamuna giving advice to gulaal on how to give her husband a glass of water😲...arre woman!! tu apne pati ko to aise treat karti hai jaise hum apne naukaro ko treat nahi karte...and you are giving her tips ...and  I mean who does this...take water in a tray for her husband🤣🤣
  • Did someone notice the slight wobble and hesitation in  Gulaal's voice when she told Talli in the end 'Main hoon na'...for the first time we saw an unsure Gulaal...
And in the end I would again add...I hate you shalu😡😆...
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Me :)
Seems to be a less K epi today :p
But enjoyed reading :)
So now ur love has taken over by JM :p  hehe
Shallu would be v happy :)
Poor baccha, Gulaal totally ignored him?

The taking water in a tray totally cracked me ROFL
And JK giving tips n nokar n her hubby! hehehe
Superb post srush :D

And I can c u have going for a war with shaLlu v soon with this post business :p
Shallu u r a one lucky girl :) :p
Srush u r only lucky with ur akonki thara :p ROFL
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Srushti, i can understand your gussa on Shalu lol, and how she got that episode lol

Very demanding Kesar was, stern voice and everything but still no Gulaal to him, and this is what he was hammering about yesterday lol

I think its a natural reaction from Gulaal now, avoiding and being awkward and being in this situation and so on, and wanting to get away, and she needs to get away i think as well

As for Talli, she had to pacify her and console her but she didnt give that promise of talli/Kesar as she usually does, but kinda said waise kuch nahin hai... what Talli is thinking, more i felt this was more to Gulaal then to Kesar, as there is nothing like that
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

fantabulous post ! ok me hate shalu too dekh abhi bhi nahi aayi busy drooling over neil ! 😉 and  yeh paro and chandramukhi are irritating me to no end...devdas running after paro chandramukhi running after devdas devdas running away from chandramukhi paro running away from devdas ...and chandramukhi runiing after everywhere...this ring a ring a roses is making me go crazy arghharghharghharghharghharghharghharghh...talli shooo offf ! but no its gulaal who will shoo off tomorrow   bad luck kesuda

Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why the hell is Gulaal making Kesar feel that it is his fault. As long as Kesar is running around Gulaal he is a fantastic guy but becomes a brat😲 when he opens his mouth and asks Gulaal with the hak that he has always had for her. BTW How long will he keep his mouth shut. Even when he questioned Gulaal he got nothing from her ulta Miss Highness makes Kesar feel that he is at fault. Oh I am so mad at Gulaal 😡😡but dont expect many people on the forum to understand or even support my thought.

Hey wake up everyone, it is high time Kesar woke up Gulaal with adhikaar because Gulaal is so stubborn she will have her own way otherwise. Kesar has tried being nice and sweet and understanding to Gulaal and so loving . The pre cap is the worst knowing Kesar's feelings for Dushyant also yet she chooses to antagonize him furthur by suggesting Dushyant's name. 😡

Kesar is young not a baccha and is just behaving his age, It is high time this STUPID Gulaal stops behaving like a buddhi and Tyaag ki moorti and try to be a normal woman. As for understanding Gulaal's POV believe me I have tried, but this for me is completely unacceptable as someone in this forum mentioned turning her tail and running from problems when according to her personality and character she is suppose to be this strong woman.

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Srushti, i can understand your gussa on Shalu lol, and how she got that episode lol

Very demanding Kesar was, stern voice and everything but still no Gulaal to him, and this is what he was hammering about yesterday lol

I think its a natural reaction from Gulaal now, avoiding and being awkward and being in this situation and so on, and wanting to get away, and she needs to get away i think as well

As for Talli, she had to pacify her and console her but she didnt give that promise of talli/Kesar as she usually does, but kinda said waise kuch nahin hai... what Talli is thinking, more i felt this was more to Gulaal then to Kesar, as there is nothing like that

I still dont get your speed...here I am trying to edit my post and here you have already commented...
and thank you for understanding my frustration😆
The bacha was sooo pissed off... how do I say...it was not only frustration..it was not only hurt...it was something else that ego surfacing and his haughty nature cant just tolerate her ignorance...
Gulaal is so right in escaping...I would too do the same in this situation😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

And I can c u have going for a war with shaLlu v soon with this post business :p

Now I hate Azy tooo😳
What sins did i do to have such friends😆
Shalu is always happy ...she is gettin the best epis
Gulaal was right in her own way...she is in an awkward position...and she needs to think..which she cannot with the whirlwind around him...😆
Thank you re Azy...and eventhough I hate you...I love you🤗

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

@everyone who reads this: i feel sooo baddd... i feel soo baddd... man, i feel like exiting the forum so that srush can post! srush, how about we both do it tom? just like i suggested before?? please?? it shall make me feel very happy! 😳 and i honestly feel very guilty and bad..😭😳

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ok...so this is not Kesar appreciation post...it is an official  declaration...
I officially Hate Shalu 😡...
i love you srush! 😳
WHY does she get a dhansu epi to analyze and me only gets the tiny miny winsy  precap *throws a big tantrum*
 this is such a sute emoticon!!!😳😆
And I officially love Jamuna😳...Kesuda just came a close second today😛...
See in these love declarations... I forgot to post my entry line...😕 
i love you so much! 😳

Mein aa gai...😛 and i am very happy!!!😃

and the brat was sooo bratttish today😳...He needs to be punished😈... and no Shalu ...am not going to do it your way😡😆...am a very shariifff bachi😛... please do it my way! it shall be soo... amazing! 😳😆😆
Ok,,pehle kaam kaam phir chaam chaam...

So, We had Kesuda in total brat mood today (I would be too if I had been woken up by JK in the morning like that...I still cant get over his expression, when he saw JK and pulled the sheet over him as if to protect himself from some potential threat🤣) i know!!! that scene was epic!!!😆😆

We have actually hear him first today, which is so rare, because somehow his silence and his eyes are so much vocal that his voice is rare to hear, (Except when he is talking...errr shouting at the behri talli phulli😆) he was so loving when he called gulaal. i got so mad at gulaal when she ignored him! 😡😆 one crack pot she is!!!!

The bacha came all husbandy in the kitchen...and who does he first see...Jamuna kaki all geared up as a cheerleader to cheer the new husband avatar...😆
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that is such an awesome emoticon!!!😆
Now Seriously
😳...
He somehow, I think feels so inadequate ...and yesterday Jamuna kaki made him, actually aware of that inadequacies, insecurities, eating him away, and he sees no way out ...yesterday he thought he would be able to finally find a cure to them...but instead he not only lost the footing before Gulaal, he further fell in Motabha's eyes...
and to be woken up to face the same ghosts he had been trying to run away from made him chose the only way out...
Following Jamuna's advice..

Was it me or did somebody else also saw tears in his eyes...or rather...moist eyes..when he was addressing Gulaal in the kitchen with her back towards him, telling him she doesnot want to see him...

yea.. he truly was upset... but because JK asked him to be forceful with her, he looked very pissed off and demanding... JK is one manipulative bitch@!😆😆

And Jamuna kaki looking towards him with taunting eyes when Gulaal said that she will bring his thaal along with others, so made him more 'ziddi bacha"' Nahi! alag se thaal bana ke la!!  Brat! I tell you😆

And Pan ba interrupting just makes him irritated and he just leaves before he faces some more questions...

But how can he leave before he could see her...😳

yeaaa!!! i felt so bad for him!!!😭😭

He cannot na...Seee...He takes a look back and sees Gulaal still busy in her kitchen queen tactics...and he gets frustrated

And when she refuses to look at him...he is getting so desperate like a child, he would so like to run and pull at her pallu for not giving attention to him...but he cant..because the mota cupid is sitting there taunting him😆

mota cupid!!??? hahahahahaha!!!🤣🤣

And he so is getting frustrated by Panba butting in..I think if Panba would not have been there..he would not have left the kitchen till Gulaal looked up and gave a proper answer to him...

Was it me...or was it hankering that I saw in his eyes...of that one sight... for once, if Gulaal would just turn towards him and show his her face...
He , I think, went a bit ahead, just to look back and see whether she is looking at him...but when she doesnot...he gets mad...

yes!!!! i saw that tooo!!!!😃

He again goes into that 'want-Exclusive-treatment' mode...let others prepare nashta for all...but for me...you do that...

And as we all knew...Gulaal gives it to Talli phulli...and she again starts her katha😳...Talli!! you idiot!!🐷 you could have given it to him without making him hear your whining na!! I mean we blast off hearing that from such a great distance...he is so near...uske kaan ki to harroz band bajati hai...blast to hoga hi na😡😆

By the way the manner in which Kesar looked up at her voice was so violent...I would have dropped the Khaman ki dish on his head with fear😆...and the way he looked around,,,,I really did not understand that look... when he looked behind Talli, I felt that he was searching for Gulaal...but then he looked all he ways (probably must be thinking...who is looking if i actually throttle this girl??😆)

HAHAH! he's damn scary these days.. 🤣 man.. but i still love neil! 😳

And he does react as expected...he just plainly gets up and insults her and walks off...

Precap ...(the reason I hate Shalu😡😆)...Gulaal going maike...and Kesar in for a surprise...He is so hurt na that Gulaal did not tell him...but you know the first time, I think Kesar did not look surprised at this act, he so knew she was running away from him..and so he goes on in his authoritative mode telling her that he will drop her ,,and Gulaal had to say this na,,,I totally expected a denial...but bringing in Dushy...awww... this is bad...he so is gonna be hurt...what are the bets that he either will forcefully take her...or follow them on his phatphati???😆

i love you okay!!! see, my offer still stands...😳 please accept?😳

TIDBITS
  • Okie...but for the first time I llovooed Gigabha...the way he told Jamna to shut up for the first time, it was too good and a balm to my sore heart..the woman is so getting on my nervves ...errr...that is when she is not playing cupid cupid for Kessar Gulaal😆 he was awesome today man! 😃
  • The CVs have come to know na that we are loving the 'whiplash' back ground sound...😆...they are using it so often now...but somehow Gigabha telling Jamuna shut up did not make the same effect as Kesar joining hands in anger before Talli phulli😆
  • Why do I have the impression that the family doesnot eat anything except onions and tomatoes in vegetables..all the time I see the woman cutting onions or tomatoes...get some other seasonal vegetable, women...how about Karela for Kesuda tomorrow😛 LOL.
  • Ok so tell me one thing..has Panba gone deaf and dumb along with being blind!!! Cant she actuall see, feel the tangible tension between Gulaal and Kesar...she is all the while busy pacifying Kesar... but eh Hello!! look up woman!! there is something seriously different in the way your Laadla is referring to Gulaal and Gulaal is not even giving him a glance...
  • Don't tell me...Jamuna giving advice to gulaal on how to give her husband a glass of water😲...arre woman!! tu apne pati ko to aise treat karti hai jaise hum apne naukaro ko treat nahi karte...and you are giving her tips ...and  I mean who does this...take water in a tray for her husband🤣🤣 i know! bad role model!!😆
  • Did someone notice the slight wobble and hesitation in  Gulaal's voice when she told Talli in the end 'Main hoon na'...for the first time we saw an unsure Gulaal... i did!!! she's not so sure anymore!!! and i am so glad! 😆

And in the end I would again add...I hate you shalu😡😆...

dont say that!!😭 i love you okay..😳

sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

azzy.. i feel so bad...😭 and not kesuda.. no...
i feel bad for srush!!! and to make things worse, i feel guilty!!😭
blah!😭😭😭
sharneil92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

lennie!!! i feel guilty enough as it is!!!!😭😭

Originally posted by: arti07

fantabulous post ! ok me hate shalu too dekh abhi bhi nahi aayi busy drooling over neil ! 😉 and  yeh paro and chandramukhi are irritating me to no end...devdas running after paro chandramukhi running after devdas devdas running away from chandramukhi paro running away from devdas ...and chandramukhi runiing after everywhere...this ring a ring a roses is making me go crazy arghharghharghharghharghharghharghharghh...talli shooo offf ! but no its gulaal who will shoo off tomorrow   bad luck kesuda

hey!!! now why do you hate me??😭
why does everybody hate me??😭😭
what did i do to you arti??😭😭😭

Originally posted by: Neil-fan

Why the hell is Gulaal making Kesar feel that it is his fault. As long as Kesar is running around Gulaal he is a fantastic guy but becomes a brat😲when he opens his mouth and asks Gulaal with the hak that he has always had for her. BTW How long will he keep his mouth shut. Even when he questioned Gulaal he got nothing from her ulta Miss Highness makes Kesar feel that he is at fault. Oh I am so mad at Gulaal 😡😡but dont expect many people on the forum to understand or even support my thought.

oh yea... i am very pissed off with her today as well.. where is all the courage she had all this while? why can't face it like the strong woman she is? she disappointed me today. highly disappointing.. and after today, she doesn't get any of my sympathies.