Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Mg777

IF-Dazzler

Mg777

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
RAMAYAN FORUM to be BACK !

Hi friends, 

I am here to raise a matter amongst all of you. As we know that the very known and beloved show Ramayan with Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee as its leads is being re aired by the channel Imagine TV. It is notable that the channel has brought it back with a refreshed flavor with the addition of new songs and much more. 
                                                                          So, I thought why can't we have our Ramayan forum re-opened if our show is being re aired. Wouldn't it be great? Yes? You agree with me nay? Wink

Then come on! Show your support here and also request India-Forums to unlock the Ramayan Forum as soon as possible. We love our show more than anything and the forum too. Please support this request and keep this thread on the first page if you agree with me. Big smile

Please press the LIKE button if you liked my post.
No offence intended to anyone.Smile

Edited by Mg777 - 25 May 2011 at 11:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preet505alankitarajlakshmi42radtDMKJ_VB~Serendipity~..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ RAMAYAN FORUM should be back! ~" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
fantastic idea. you have my full support in this.the channel is reairing ramayan in the prime time slot,and is treating it as a new show, so why should the forum not reopen?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preet505alankitarajMg777

~Serendipity~

IF-Rockerz

~Serendipity~

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i am sooo sad..dat it is still closed...it shld be back...!!..we wanna discuss all abt ramayan somewhere na..it shld open..again..!!!!...we all love ramayan...we want to discuss abt most beautiful jodi...gurmina!!Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preet505alankitarajMg777DMKJ_VB

Mg777

IF-Dazzler

Mg777

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

fantastic idea. you have my full support in this.the channel is reairing ramayan in the prime time slot,and is treating it as a new show, so why should the forum not reopen?

Exactly! When the channel is treating the show as a new one with full fervor why not IF should. It's my sincere request to IF to open the forum again. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alankitarajDMKJ_VB

Mg777

IF-Dazzler

Mg777

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

i am sooo sad..dat it is still closed...it shld be back...!!..we wanna discuss all abt ramayan somewhere na..it shld open..again..!!!!...we all love ramayan...we want to discuss abt most beautiful jodi...gurmina!!Day Dreaming

That's the thing na Devina. We want the forum back. I hope IF listens to this.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
exactly,the Ramayan forum has to be reopened.in fact,it should hv already been reopened.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mg777

~Serendipity~

IF-Rockerz

~Serendipity~

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Mg777
That's the thing na Devina. We want the forum back. I hope IF listens to this.Smile
[/QUOTE]
we all shld pm DTs regarding dis..

Mg777DMKJ_VB

Mg777

IF-Dazzler

Mg777

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

[QUOTE=Mg777

we all shld pm DTs regarding dis..

[/QUOTE]

Yepp!
We all should join our hands on this and start PMing. Smile

alankitarajDMKJ_VB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.