India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 25 May 11! (Page 12)

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
ya sarja made it beautiful.. i watched it just now.. i always watch the episode and then come to chat here so that i can get my emotions correctLOL i mean i know what to say.. how i wish we got to see more of romantic sarjaWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i am fine dear.. if niru wants she can do a lot... to begin with she can stay back and make sarja happy.. i know he wont tell how happy he is if she stays but it would be like diwali for himLOL by the way maan na pakedga albela ko.. by the way how did no one confirm his arrest?? that was more important to do..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
only if show had ample time to run Cry

waisay Kapil always surpasses his acting skills ...we have been seeing it since RKAB days and now he has fully polished Clap...if u get a chance to see his acting as a suave prince  u wouldnt beleive that how politely he used to speak there and when i first saw him  speaking here in PMMKA , i was so stunned hearing his voice tone ...i mean he was able to deliver dialogues with such goony -voiceLOL that it was hard to belive if it was same kaps ...and after a looong time , i heard that soft-spoken man as sarja here when he was telling niru to go to village ...awww so painful to watch ...but hats off to him ...brilliant actor he is !Clap

Nish10darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I dont i feel Sarjaa will come to know in the end that Niru has stayed back for all years when he was in jail...

Nish10sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yeah u r right but as darsh said that she figured  it out through albela and furniture's dialogue that he got arrested for 12hrs n then came out ..so may b thats how he had dodged them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
romantic Sarjaa... Nishi, we have to survive only on that tree cornering scene yaar... Baaki ki Sarjaa Niru scene to Niru ke lectures sunane main hi  waste ho gaye... LOL

Nish10Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
chalo girls ..me leaving finally ...nice talking to u ..
goodnight n sleep tight Big smile

Nish10darshana23

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I dont i feel Sarjaa will come to know in the end that Niru has stayed back for all years when he was in jail...
aww darshu dont talk about jailOuch i cant imagine sarja in there.. i guess the sarja-niru love story will begin after the serial is over... that is for us to understand..
Faizu i agree kapil is such a brilliant actor.. actually i was angry at him in the beginning of the episode because he was being so polite and nice.. i am not used to seeing him like that.. kurbaani and tyaag is what all serial ki heroines do not heroes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index