Msk ko deko, MSk ko suno, Msk ko chaaho - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
😛Mee Soo Happy 2dayy,Dunno y ppl r Upset😕😲
I Luv ur title,Im putting it as my status😳😆
PS.Mee Veryy Hyperr On Emoticons😊😛😉😃😆😳😲👏⭐️

loved the epi...specially due to maans wonderful expressions...

VEENA di me totally agreed .i' love  him😍he's MINDBLOWING😍😍
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

😛Mee Soo Happy 2dayy,Dunno y ppl r Upset😕😲
I Luv ur title,Im putting it as my status😳😆
PS.Mee Veryy Hyperr On Emoticons⭐️

Hi dear i too not sad. I love MSK. Thank u that loved my title and yes ur emotions are good
I agree with you Veena. he is simply mindblowing I mean any situation in which he is he emotes so well that we immediately begin to relate to him. He is one actor who does not need words to express his feelings. be it anger, love, sadness, or any other emotion his face and eyes speak it all. See I too am at a loss of words to express what i feel when I see him acting. I mean he does not act he simply lives the role and keeps us connected to the character of MSK. I know that now I am rambling but I think u understand what I am trying to say. I can only say one last thing Gurubhai U are simply too good to be true and we all love u a lot.
Originally posted by nanny25

I agree with you Veena. he is simply mindblowing I mean any situation in which he is he emotes so well that we immediately begin to relate to him. He is one actor who does not need words to express his feelings. be it anger, love, sadness, or any other emotion his face and eyes speak it all. See I too am at a loss of words to express what i feel when I see him acting. I mean he does not act he simply lives the role and keeps us connected to the character of MSK. I know that now I am rambling but I think u understand what I am trying to say. I can only say one last thing Gurubhai U are simply too good to be true and we all love u a lot.

ooh dear you said very well yaar. Btw cani i know your name?. Yes i understood what u are saying.GURU is the actor as u said who makes people to feel that he lives the character. Yes GURU bhai i stoo good dear😛
Edited by verode - 12 years ago
I agree,,,luv MSK in his formal look,,jus kept my focus on him the entire epi 😍
luvd the staredown & how maan was just standing ther wiv his *I-don't-care-hu-the-heck-you are* look,,,he was awesome
Luvd the dialogue in the precap,,,can't wait...
vena dear very well written. maan is awesome rather gurmeet is a great actor but with the new cvs i hate each n every story line they introduce. the show is so typical just like any zee tv ideas n stuff. 
so sorry even though u write well, i luv my maaneet , the maaneet i fell in luv with that was the production of old cvs, awesome drashti n gurmeet...but i still don't come often to praise u'r writings. coz to me story does matter.
Edited by basicquestion1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by basicquestion1

vena dear very well written. maan is awesome rather gurmeet is a great actor but with the new cvs i hate each n every story line they introduce. the show is so typical just like any zee tv ideas n stuff. 
so sorry even though u write well, i luv my maaneet , the maaneet i fell in luv with that was the production of old cvs, awesome drashti n gurmeet...but i still don't come often to praise u'r writings. coz to me story does matter.

Ya dear CVS they damaged the show to the dust. But still i write for GCperformance. Thank u that u commented. I know that story matters. It matters for me too but now in this show we cannot expect anything because it is gone.
I agree with you. Gurmeet is a great actor. But me bored of this amritsar track. Anyway our Maan is back in his msk style