Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
now its too much 
n hope that bindya n her mom will be kicked off soon 
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari1508

what a ghatiya epi yar.. Nothing is making sense these days.. Koi bhi apna dimag nai chala raha..
Varsha ki exams ek mahina chalegi.. N nobody questioned abt it..😲
Cong is ok wid the fact that varsha roz jhut bolke ananya ko akshara ke paas chodegi.. 🤢 I am just not umderstanding whats the need of varsha being so mahan and giving her baby to Akshara?? 😕 what was the need of showing the whole maha epi over akshara n varsha tiff?? 😕
I am fed up with roz roz ka ek hi story.. Seriously Cvs have nothing new to show isilie they are dragging this track like hell.. I wonder yahi wo cvs hai kya jinhone last few weeks me hame itne ache epi die the??

any way the cv's a good at dragging the boring tracks so long n ending the happy nice track within minutes 
Kya epi tha... 😕 absolutely meaningless... 🤣 Dimri ne bohat dino se galiyaan nahin khayi hai isliye ek se badkar ek pakau epi deti jarahi hai... 😡 Trp's r going down and down, SP wl nt think twice before shutting the shop for YR... 🤢Ananya-Akshara love story is boring... 😡 with a big B. Bindiya ke behen ki shaadi sach mein ho rahi hai ya aise hi timepass ke liye aaye hai... 😡 G3 can trust anyone but akshara and her family thats the universal truth... 🤢 Yeh Varsha aisi kaunsi exam derahi hai jo 1 month tak chalegi... 😆 shayad apni zimmedariya kisi aur pe thopo ka advance course kar rahi hogi... 🤣 akhir woh maa hai maa hai...uska dialogue mere dimag se abhi bhi nahin jaraha hai... 😆 shashi kapoor ka mere paas maa hai ke baad yehi dialogue famous hone wala hai... 🤣 kya halat kardi hai meri main varsha ke dialogue mein comic relief dhund rahi hoon... 😕
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Kya epi tha... 😕 absolutely meaningless... 🤣 Dimri ne bohat dino se galiyaan nahin khayi hai isliye ek se badkar ek pakau epi deti jarahi hai... 😡 Trp's r going down and down, SP wl nt think twice before shutting the shop for YR... 🤢Ananya-Akshara love story is boring... 😡 with a big B. Bindiya ke behen ki shaadi sach mein ho rahi hai ya aise hi timepass ke liye aaye hai... 😡 G3 can trust anyone but akshara and her family thats the universal truth... 🤢 Yeh Varsha aisi kaunsi exam derahi hai jo 1 month tak chalegi... 😆 shayad apni zimmedariya kisi aur pe thopo ka advance course kar rahi hogi... 🤣 akhir woh maa hai maa hai...uska dialogue mere dimag se abhi bhi nahin jaraha hai... 😆 shashi kapoor ka mere paas maa hai ke baad yehi dialogue famous hone wala hai... 🤣 kya halat kardi hai meri main varsha ke dialogue mein comic relief dhund rahi hoon... 😕

Gayatri  kaan  ki  kaachi  hai  . akshara  ko  samaj  nahi  hai  kaun  kaisa  hai  g3  ki  samaj  ko  kya  huva?and  i  realy  want  akshi  to  get  over  with  ananya  bukhar. akshara  bolegi  mere  paas  naitik  hai  naitik😳and  bindiya  jalke  raakh  ho  jayegi😆. and  bindiya  bhi  kahe  sakti  hai  ki  mere  paas  ma  hai  jo  mere  guno  ka  vakhan  karti  hai🤣ab  gun  hai  ya  avgun  ye  to  dimiri  hi  jane.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhaviben

Gayatri  kaan  ki  kaachi  hai  . akshara  ko  samaj  nahi  hai  kaun  kaisa  hai  g3  ki  samaj  ko  kya  huva?and  i  realy  want  akshi  to  get  over  with  ananya  bukhar. akshara  bolegi  mere  paas  naitik  hai  naitik😳and  bindiya  jalke  raakh  ho  jayegi😆. and  bindiya  bhi  kahe  sakti  hai  ki  mere  paas  ma  hai  jo  mere  guno  ka  vakhan  karti  hai🤣ab  gun  hai  ya  avgun  ye  to  dimiri  hi  jane.

i won't be surprised by Gayatri's changing behaviour...coz gayatri ki sharafat was limited just for time being...during Akshara's pregnancy...this is her true colors... ismein use wapas toh aana hi tha...n now m worried ki kabtak yeh Ananya ke saath khelna chalega...?? 😕 really not looking forward to this bakwaas track...don't know where the Cvs are gonna turn this track...😕 kya dikhana chahate hai isse..?? Gayatri's taunt..?? we have been seeing this all this years...n last year this time it was based on this only on Bindiya's visit...then why again now..? kuch new hai kya..?? TRP is falling n Cvs are busy showing crap...sote raho cvs sote raho...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not sure which one bothers me more; this constant Ananya rut or G3's faces🤢 Ab firse Rashmi ki shaadi ki tayyari which means no lessons learned from batwara? Kab Akshara ko azaadi milegi to do something for herself? Akshara cannot be with Ananya👏 but all the time do their seva?😡

Mujhe aur ek shaadi nahi dekhni hai, neither do I want to see super bahu slogging over it It's getting repetitive & Naithik complaining "aapko sabki fikar hai bus meri nahi" & Madam meherbani karthi hai & they go for a icecream. Kab tak?😡  Bandariya ke baare mein baath bhi nahi karni hai mujhe😡

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
naraine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

kab tak yu pakayenge ye log????? 
wat a boring epi...🥱

Given the way they proceed, it will be a four week wedding, but no fears--I still think it will end when Rashmi barfs at the smell of ghee during the phere, and it is revealed that she is pregnant😆.  Yes, I've mentioned this before, but there was a small hint in one episode that her and Nikhil have perhaps gotten intimate--remember when Bhabhima and Gayatri were trying to stitch her salwar kameez--they asked "oh Rashmi, yeh tune kaise phar liya. . . "😆
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naraine

Given the way they proceed, it will be a four week wedding, but no fears--I still think it will end when Rashmi barfs at the smell of ghee during the phere, and it is revealed that she is pregnant😆.  Yes, I've mentioned this before, but there was a small hint in one episode that her and Nikhil have perhaps gotten intimate--remember when Bhabhima and Gayatri were trying to stitch her salwar kameez--they asked "oh Rashmi, yeh tune kaise phar liya. . . "😆

goddd🤣🤣
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys i st seg metn of y'day's episode now only i saw again akshi dont wnt to go with naitik again naitik rootna and naitik started telling merakhayal nahi aapko really yaar shocked tosee taht then nice akshi realise that what naitik done to her how much care he took and really good akshi went with naitik last year too he want to go with akshi but akshi rfused to go with him and even for a movie he didnt gtake akshi becoz he felt aksfhi vl never go with him later gay3 said ok to her and sshe wnt with nandu. really jsut wnat akshi pay attention toi naitik too the way he take care of her really he is goody goody hubby yaar. even IBN7 alsof akshi told he was the best caring hubby and even in real life too nobody vl be like him. i want to see akshi showing  more care and love towards to him she should express her love him and show how much she love him and care for him. nowadyas she tell him how she love and care for him really dont know when v r gaoing watch naskh nice moments i think ghar ka problme in nandu marriage i think this tiem varsah and akshi friends ship in danger and i feltbecoz akshfi dont know that varsha uske keliye anu ko chodrahai hai even aksfhi dont know she is not giv ing her exam but dont know uska jhoot pakad gaya tho akshi maayka jana vl be cancelled . this year singhanias vs maheshwari's
JAYA_09 thumbnail
dont knwo how akshi herself thought varsha not having any exam y didnt rajshri not telling akshi vahsa dont have any exams and dont know yaar really friend ship is in danger may be akshi vl varsha this time y she told lie last time varsha hurt akshi this tiem aksfhi vl hurt varsha for hiding the truth really dont want any more mu between naksfh yaar