•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi...
had time ...hence dng update...hope u guys dont mind...
S is happy becoz she is gng 2 marry J.she says she wanted a husband who is also a friend..and that is J.Karuna teases her abt J.S is happy also coz he is lettin her study...K asks her to call J and thank him...S hesitates but finally agrees...
J is tryin to call S at the same time when S is tryin  2 call J.After some confusion,both finally get 2 talk.
J tells S that he wants to meet her urgently...S says they can meet at her medical collage but also says she needs to ask her mum 1st.
Again after a heavy discussion involving mum,dad,didi and jiju,dadi finally says yes and lets her meet J.
J meets S and they meet her principal...S says she wants to take the envelope from J.J asks her what is in that envelope... secretary tells him that S has got a scholarship and the collage is gng to take care of her tution fees.
J and S talk ...S is so excited coz she has had a friend like J and now he is gng 2 accept her and her dreams...
J isnt able to tell her that he lied..and drops her home...
J goes home all upset and sees that whole family is sittin wid panditjee.they tell him  that weddin date is set on 25th june...
J is shocked...

PS- if u ppl dont mind i can try 2 do 2row and monday's updates as well!
do lemme know

Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
thnx for update..

oh god feeling sad for sarika coz she dont know k shaadi k  baad kya hoga...poor sarika...
Thanks for Update dear...🤗

i thought to start updating it's good that i noticed  ðŸ¤£

my current came before 20 min couldn't do GKD update so i thought atleast Update here..😳

please if you want Update pm me or anachal before doing it..😊

i am really glad you did it but when you have sign up for updater for doing it...

Once again thanks dear ðŸ˜³

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
oops...sorry..
i saw the episode and had time hence did it...
normally i catch the repeats or just read updates...and just thought others would like it!
Originally posted by deepa_jd

oops...sorry..
i saw the episode and had time hence did it...
normally i catch the repeats or just read updates...and just thought others would like it!

no need for saying sorry dear...you didn't do anymistakes ðŸ˜†

thanks once again ðŸ˜³
Thanks for the update!
Hi Priya! How are you?

Feel bad for Sarika that she will find out the truth after the wedding but cant stop being angry at Jai! He shouldnt have lied that his family agreed for Sarika 2 study! But at the same time i understand his point cz he was scared of Santosh...

thanks for the great update