Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mera Naseeb Conjectures (Page 3)

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

So I'll come and post my schoked comments as well: Nazia and Moiz have a fling later on? Ok I was right to only offer my support to Shahbaz and Shazia, and not to Nazia. I mean wasn't she supposed to be in love with Shahbaz, and a Moiz-Nazia affair reeks of adultery. Morever even if Nazia did all of a sudden come to love Moiz, then doesn't she care about her sister/cousin/best friend? She knows exactly how Shazia feels about this, and Moiz doesn't he know how Shazia is? Tsk tsk, I'm disappointed.

Ok so after that fighting clip, there's another one where it's the same setting and Imran's sitting on his car thinking. I guess it's after the fight and now he's doing some soul-searching? His answer better be I have to be faithful to Shazia, and no monogamy.

yess my reaction to the car scene was the same,i was wondering if it's after the fight?or it looks aftermath of some serious scene..im also wondering if he'll support shazia forever,because in one of the scenes,he's trying hard to save shazia from his dad's slap or sth..ughh this moiz's dad is a jerk..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenRagMastawida

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RagMastamazkachazkawida

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Nazia is one of the protagonists in the drama, i dont think it will be possible for her to hook up with Moiz behind her back..esp once her husbands dies..bc that will purely be EVIL LOL..what do you guys think?

SunriseGreenmazkachazkawida

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Pretty sure it's after the fight because we get to see the beginning of that scene in the title song wherein two cars are racing, Moiz and Shahbaz get out and start fighting. Watching that scene makes me think that Moiz comes to regret his actions. In terms of his dad though, no matter what, I'm sure Moiz will stand up for Shazia...that's not about love but preventing her from emotional, mental and physical abuse.

Having said all that, I think Moiz comes to regret his actions and decides he will be faithful to Shazia but seeing the song and some ending clips, I think Shazia rejects him later. We see her in black in the library and I think it maybe part of some of the ending episodes? I hope I'm wrong though.

exactly what i thought,but because i hadnt watched the drama from the start i thought that library scene was somewhere supposed to be in the beginning,but now u say this means it will be def. something related to moiz's behavior toward shazia..or may be shazia is upset with him because she knows moiz still is attracted t nazia..
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Nazia is one of the protagonists in the drama, i dont think it will be possible for her to hook up with Moiz behind her back..esp once her husbands dies..bc that will purely be EVIL LOL..what do you guys think?

yeah you're right,i dont think they'll throw nazia into completely dark light ..there must be some scope for goodness from her side too..esp after her husband dies..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastawida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
raju exaclty i dont thinkk she ca eb that evil nah

but what if they show that they will fall in love?? like that you can fall in lovee while you wouldnt want too ?
woudl eb dissapoitnedd by nazia though
poor shazia and her momm betrayal nasseeeb mein haii

SunriseGreenmazkachazkaRagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

raju exaclty i dont thinkk she ca eb that evil nah

but what if they show that they will fall in love?? like that you can fall in lovee while you wouldnt want too ?
woudl eb dissapoitnedd by nazia though
poor shazia and her momm betrayal nasseeeb mein haii

Yupp..but in a way it will show that she has turned out to be just like her mom possibly..this is exciting...lets seeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkawida

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

Go to top