Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 25th May 2011 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
12 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [8.33%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.17%]
8 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by star_wars

Archana gets my vote.
I know I don't have a right to question you , but why karen ??? Sleepy
Di even I had the same question but did not ask thinking Karen voted for Archana for taking care of all the named Deshmukhs Tongue

Edited by ArManFan1 - 25 May 2011 at 6:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Tanyaz and Thanee- I voted for her for various reasons but for starters, getting Savita to entrust her prize possession (Sachu) in her care. That's an achievement in itself.

Seriously, I find the recent developments in PR like a 100 meters race-by the time you blink, everything is over and resolved making me think that PR is about to close shop.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneebhallaroxTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Archana gets my vote.
I know I don't have a right to question you , but why karen ??? Sleepy
Di even I had the same question but did not ask thinking Karen voted for Archana for taking care of all the named Deshmukhs Tongue

Hmmm Rachna you are good.  Exactly that too, especially putting two babies to sleepOuchLOL

LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Karen good one.. Making Savita Aai trust someone esp Archu is sersiously an achievement.. Savita Aai giving Sachu to Archu was just unbelievable LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I am so sorry I could not post my views this evening. Wednesday afternoons and evenings are a little busy for me, but today I will put my vote to Ajit. I loved the way he spoke to his mother, Rasika truly deserves it. I also liked how Vandu told Ajit everything Rasika did without having any fear (unlike Archana) She was very brave and told the truth to Ajit and she actually shut Rasika's mouthLOL

Savita was foolish today, how could she throw away medicines? Manav could have stopped his mother but he did notAngry Do ArMan even care about their baby? I blame ArMan and Savita equally on this one, but Archana does not care at all for the baby, it's just Sachu, Manav and her in laws that she cares about. Let the kid die, Archana won't care.

Varsha was RUDE today. Savita made a point (which was actually true) by telling her not to take things sos seriously and not to be impatient, (nothing wrong in telling Varsha that) Varsha kind of deserved it and Varsha went to being rude. I did not approve od her attitude toward the anath ashram lady either, it's not like eveerything is always the other person's fault Varsha. You make mistakes as well. I did not like how Sulo told Savita to let these things go, Sulo has to act firm with her daughter. Vaishu was bad too.

Satish was great today, I loved how he talked to Dharmesh at the end.

Alright, I am very sorry but I have some urgent work to do right now but it was nice to see all of you today and I will update for tomorrow's episode and will also try to be on more tomorrow. Wedneasdays are a bit busy for me. Good night everyoneSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeLovePRSohamDabulls23Tanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Karen good one.. Making Savita Aai trust someone esp Archu is sersiously an achievement.. Savita Aai giving Sachu to Archu was just unbelievable LOL

Rachna that scene alone made me lose all respect and faith in PR creative team.  No doubt it was Unbelievable.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Rachna that scene alone made me lose all respect and faith in PR creative team.  No doubt it was Unbelievable.LOL
Karen for one moment I felt Savita Aai is taking badla on Archu when she threw medicines and opted for home remedies WinkLOL

star_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

I have two scary thoughts right now .If they show these home remedies working then it would be good for the baby but wouldn't that be a bad thing to show ..I mean next thing you know PG ladies are throwing away their medicines and doing all herbal stuff...

Then the way Savita said ' this is my amanat for sachu '. God forbid anything  happens to the little baby and that's it , Archana wil be thrown out of the house ...

this is not right yaar A baby as small as Sachu should be with his mother ...not with Grandma or kaaki ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 May 2011 at 7:15pm

Go to top