Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope the story moves on positively. Would hate it if they show Savita turning against Archana yet Again! The deshmukhs truly deserve to be together , be happy and face the problems as one family! We need to move beyond the obvious or else the audience will get bored!😊

Just wondering about the rush job these days. I think just as Archana's "treatment' cured Savita, so will Savita's "treatment " cure Archana 's problem. I would hate to have it any other way! πŸ˜ƒ

A nagging thought . In the Tamil version at one point, they did show "Savita" pretend to help "Arman" only to cheat them later. But the context was totally different and the story in PR has moved much beyond that! I hope and pray that our story-writers have some credible story ahead instead of the same kind of OTT rona-dhona. Some positive messages , beyond just romance, will help in my POV!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vishwap

I hope the story moves on positively. Would hate it if they show Savita turning against Archana yet Again! The deshmukhs truly deserve to be together , be happy and face the problems as one family! We need to move beyond the obvious or else the audience will get bored!😊

Just wondering about the rush job these days. I think just as Archana's "treatment' cured Savita, so will Savita's "treatment " cure Archana 's problem. I would hate to have it any other way! πŸ˜ƒ

A nagging thought . In the Tamil version at one point, they did show "Savita" pretend to help "Arman" only to cheat them later. But the context was totally different and the story in PR has moved much beyond that! I hope and pray that our story-writers have some credible story ahead instead of the same kind of OTT rona-dhona. Some positive messages , beyond just romance, will help in my POV!

Also in Tamil version Archu MC and Vaishu gives her baby to ArMan...I am sure PR is not at all following Tamil version..
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oops. Voted for Baby sachu for appearing again sooo cutely!
Where r all the other kids? They were missing even for the "anniversary' celebrations!
voting for satish today.why savita throw the medicine.i hope cv don't try to make her negative again.that is really fishy.manav annoyed me he should make savita realise that why these medicine is really important to his wife.archana again support this activities like a fool.varsha this woman will never learn the lesson.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey
i see everyone here including Tanyadi, Gauri,umi also fuming 😲

dont worry MC wont happen πŸ€—  my strong belief thnx to Dr. Savita πŸ˜†
dat Doc is seriously useless till now Archu's tummy ache hasnt been cured so maybe Dr.savita can cure her who knows? πŸ˜‰

Didnt liked Archu hiding her pain  frm manav but still i feel ArMan esp Manav lovess dere baby as much as any to be parents lovee dem..

maybe Archu  wid manav's force will follow both Desi and videshi meds..lets see

good show yes'day but noone stood out for me exceot for satish for his one line "i dont think answering you is necessary for me" wah  wah now dat git Dharmesh will target satish dan Manav phew loll sorry but i wish it was varsha whom he gonna take revenge on.
day by day she and Ajit are  becoming intolerable to me..i feel lke throwing something on dem wenever i see in the show..
wish  i can really do dat but i seriously hatee both of dem as much as i hatee Dharmesh and Manju

btw,yes'day for the first Time Archu kissed Manav ☺️
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The CVs are giving a real bad image and such a wrong message bout doctors to common people, they are showing doctors to be useless here. 
There are quiet a few in the public who take PR seriously, hopefully they dont start avoiding to consult a doctor when needed and emerge out with their own insensible treatments.
First they showed the doctor to be useless in diagonising savita and archu's treatment to cure savita in that way was such a wrong message.
And now the doctor is not able to cure archana's stomach pain, and im 100% sure savita will cure it.
Now again they are giving a wrong message here. 
Its fine if the CVs follow stupid tracks but showing a doctor useless lik this is a big no for meπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i hate CVs for constantly giving wrong messages.I just hope nobody takes PR seriously.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
 @Ankifan..no daily soap or film can have its impact on its viewers..yup cos everyone watch it solely for entertainment purpose not for either story or anything else..audience are capable of making a difference of reel and real..
in PR the only entertainment is cast and dere brilliant acting.dats it and dey find show somewhere intresting despite sooo many flaws..

i'll tell you i used to watch Kasamh se, Kis Desh without missing one epi also despite it never showed leads happy or every epi used to have twists dat doesnt mean i became like Bani who used to forgive her Sister Pia or SIL Jigyasa NO i still fight wid my couz even for a small thing..but now its different i dont watch any show particularly like even PR also..no show actually makes sense dese days but PR is somewhat bearable as i said mainly cos of the cast..i just feel dis nothing else..

btw,Varsha wont be adopting a baby yayyy πŸ₯³   and even vaishali may go back to dat git Dharmesh
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
@Gene_Nisha: Oh im glad to know nobody follows it.
But i had read articles where they fad said the young girls wanted to be like archana, so thought her role really makes an impact to few. The educated lot will not follow but wat bout the rest.

how do u knw varsha will not adopt?? Im so happy.

she gets on my nerves, i so want dharmesh to take revenge on varsha than satish.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Young girls wanted to be like Archana maybe cos dey can also get a guy like Manav πŸ˜‰  kidding but i think young girls wanted to be like Archana for the selfless love she has for Manav,her families etc and also for the work she continuously does..nuthing else

@varsha..she is craving for dat one baby only dats why she didnt checked other orphanges also   dats why i think she wont be adoptng a kid yippeee
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Young girls wanted to be like Archana maybe cos dey can also get a guy like Manav πŸ˜‰  kidding but i think young girls wanted to be like Archana for the selfless love she has for Manav,her families etc and also for the work she continuously does..nuthing else

@varsha..she is craving for dat one baby only dats why she didnt checked other orphanges also   dats why i think she wont be adoptng a kid yippeee

@bold: Good oneπŸ˜†.

varsha might again land up blaming archu for this.
she might look for other kids too. She is so unpredictable.
u watch quiet a lot of soaps
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago