India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Superb performance from Mikhael

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Today mikhael's performance was very good.

His anger, emotion at being ignored by his father and hatred towards Arjun beautifully potrayed

I think RPS responsible for this mess always praising Arjun and putting down Mikhael

almost ever family has favourite child but rps and mikhael took it a bit extreme

not ever child is emotionally strong and mature to bear such things

But superb performance from danish ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Mikhael is dead but is Rajveer also dead?

Edited by myviewprem - 25 May 2011 at 10:18am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.csilverleavesMsFuzzybear69-Love-Hate-xXxNoreen786xXxSunriseGreenPemaKarpokavyasamishakumar.vrshn.aparna4karanika.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxSiddhi_ilovepyaar

kmh2biggestfan Newbie
kmh2biggestfan
kmh2biggestfan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

i cant find the full part of part4,plzz sum1 help me,and upload it,or tell me what has happened in the end?

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yup, Danish's acting was definitely praise worthyClapClapClap

But MikhailConfused I think he's a idiotOuch RPS had made it very clear the other day that Arjun was only his man Friday and that Mikhail is his sonConfused Why then did he have to go to this lenghth of almost killing KSA, killing Punjabi and now ArJuhi? Arjun had anyway moved out of the Singhannia household and now evn RPS is not Arjun's side. Why did he have to do something foolish like thisOuch

I think he did this whole thing only to gain attentionLOL That is why he had intetionally got a tattoo done and shot KSA shirtelss and has even been roaming around shirtless ever sinceROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.c-Love-Hate-meriyaar

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh2biggestfan

i cant find the full part of part4,plzz sum1 help me,and upload it,or tell me what has happened in the end?

The written update's upSmile
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ladoo i think Mikhael was insecure

what if RPS starts loving Arjun agian now that he is proved innocent and what if Arjun again starts getting importance from RPS

hence he wanted to frame Arjun

but you are right he need not have roamed around with tatoo and shirtless while shooting anyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarPemaKarpo

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
shit this guy can acttt!!! CVS TUMHARA DIMAAG KHARAAB HOGAYA THA that you didnt use him earlier..he's really talented yaar!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.c-Love-Hate-.vrshn.ilovepyaar

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

shit this guy can acttt!!! CVS TUMHARA DIMAAG KHARAAB HOGAYA THA that you didnt use him earlier..he's really talented yaar!

He is good at comedy also just look at the scene when Arjun is leaving house permanently 2nd time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-.vrshn.desigrl05ilovepyaar

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Ladoo i think Mikhael was insecure

what if RPS starts loving Arjun agian now that he is proved innocent and what if Arjun again starts getting importance from RPS

hence he wanted to frame Arjun

but you are right he need not have roamed around with tatoo and shirtless while shooting anyone
You've got a point there, but RPS had made it CRYSTAL CLEAR to him that had only been using Arjun all this while. Remember he say, "tum mere bete ho, Mikhail"? I think that had made everything very clear.

I suspected Mikhail from the start, but I thought it'll be because RPS said that he can be the heir to his business only if proves himself worthy of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index