Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER 40

Viren looked on at nivi and asked.. "did u like my surprise..??"

"like'I just love it viren..sab kuch dekh kar mein kithne khush hoon mein batha nahi sakthe.."

"dikhana nahi kuch sunana bhi hai.."

"kya sunana hai.."

"usse pehle.." viren took a box from the table opened it and gav it to nivi..nivi found a simple necklace in it..perfect for her gown..

"why do you hav to give me gifts every now and then.."

"becoz you are worth it.."

"but wat will I giv you in return..??"

"return gifts ki bhi return hothi hai..i never knew.." said viren in a surprised tone..

"return gifts..lekin kab..kaise..??"

Viren put his finger on niviz lips stopping her..and said "tum mere liye gift hi tho ho..tumhara pyar..tumhara saath..tumhara mere zindagi mein hona..sab kuch tho nayyab thofe hi tho hai.. aur phir bhi agar kuch dhena chaahthi ho.. tho..hamesha mere paas rahna..mere banke rehna..sirf mere.."

Nivi noticed a different kind of passion in virenz eyes..she was interrupted by virenz sound saying.. "so did u lik this or not.."

Nivi smiled and turned around..

Viren was so happy..he took the necklace in one hand and moved her hair from one side to the other with the other hand..as virenz finger tips brushed her neck nivi realized herself shiver..viren slowly placed the necklace on her neck and pressed it tight..

He then held niviz shoulders and slowly gave his hands the freedom to move along the curve of her neck and brought his face close to her ears and whispered.. "I hav always wanted to see you in a gown..wondered how you would look in it.. was worried wat if you didn't wear it.."

"it was your wish..then how could I hav not worn it.."

Viren moved his hands down her shoulders down her arms and finally held her hands and brought both their hands to the front and held her tight as he heard it..and continued..

"you are looking so beautiful and tempting today..if you were something to eat then I would defntly want a bite..chota nahi..bada wala bite.."

Viren was about to give her a small bite on her right ear..but then stopped himself and bit his lower lip..

Just then nivi turned around and hugged viren..viren was surprised but instantly hugged her bac..tightly..

He heard nivi asking.. "did u bring me here to say this..??"

"not this..but before that can I hav pleasure of dancing with the beautiful lady.."

Nivi smiled and waited as viren switched on the music system nearby which nivi hadn't noticed until now..

The song started and viren held out his hand while nivi took it..viren pulled her close..so close that nivi could see herself as she looked into virenz eyes..

tumko paya hai tho jaise khoya hoon..kehna chahoon bhi tho tumse kya kahoon...

kisi zabaan mein bhi woh lafz hi nahi ki jeene mein tum ho kya tumhein batha sakun..

main aagar kahoon tumsa haseen, kayanaat mein nahi hai kahin..tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuch

bhi nahi..tumko paya hai tho jaise khoya hoon..

viren made nivi turn around in  circles and then he  held niviz waist with one hand and caressed

her face..

shokhiyon mein dooobi yeh aadayein, chehre se jhalki hui hain..

As the wind blew..niviz hair fell over her face..but before she could take her hands from his

shoulders and move her hair..virenz hands were already there..

zulf ki ghani ghani ghatayein, shaan se dhalki hui hain..lehrata aachal hai jaise badal..bhaahon

mein bhari hai jaise chandani, roop ki chandani..

main agar kahoon yeh dilkashi, hai nahi kahin na hogi kabhi..tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuch bhi

nahi..tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon..

viren turned nivi around her pulled her close to his body and whispered the lines in her ears..and

every time virenz breath fell on her ears..there was an unknown feeling creeping inside her..giving

her the tickles..

tum huye meherbaan, tho hai yeh dastaan abb tumhara mera ek hai karwaan, tum jahan main

wahaan..main agar kahoon humsafar meri apsara ho tum ya koi pari..tareef yeh bhi to sach hai

kuch bhi nahi..tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon..kehna chahoon bhi to tumse kya kahon..kisi

zabaan mein bhi woh lafz hi nahi ki jeene mein tum ho kya tumhein mein bata sakun..main agar

kahoon tumsa haseen, kaynaat mein nai hai kahin ..thareef yeh bhi tho sach hai kuch bhi nahi..

finally wen the song ended nivi was lost in virenz arms..her eyes closed and they stood there..a

perfect pose of two people meant for each other and madly in love with each other.. Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail

CHAPTER 41

After sometime viren asked nivi "shall we have dinner..??"Nivi nodded and they went near the table..viren pulled the chair for nivi..viren removed the tops covering the plates and nivi wondered how much viren had planned for the evening..they had dinner..and then nivi asked viren.. "ab chale..??"nivi didn't want to go but then again wat will dadi and the others think..

"jo kehna tha abhi thak kaha hi nahi'"said viren

"kya..??"

"The promise of love'"

"wat..??"

"jabse Dorothy Colgan ki vo lines pade hain..thab se chaha hai ke daud ke aaon tumhare paas.. aur kahoon tumse..uss samay mauka nahi mila..magar aaj jab tum mere saamne ho..aur everything is perfect..mein keh hi nahi paa raha hoon..jo kehna chahtha hoon..patha nahi kithne baar practice kiya..isliye meine likha hai.."

Said viren holding out a piece of paper'

Nivi took the paper..but she didn't open it..she kept it on the table..took a step forward and held virenz hands and looked into his eyes and

Nivi : I promise to give you the best of myself and to ask of you no more than you can give.."

Viren smiled with surprise in his eyes and took niviz face in his hands and

Viren : I promise to respect you as your own person and to realize that your interests, desires and needs are no less important than my own.."

Nivi : I promise to share with you my time and attention and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship..

Viren : I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you see through the window of my world into my innermost fears feelings, secrets and dreams.."

Nivi: I promise to grow along with you..to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting..

Viren: I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the only way I know how..completely and forever.."

Virenz thumb was now slowly caressing niviz lower lip..viren couldn't take his eyes off niviz eyes..

As nivi continued saying.. "jabse meine ye lines padi hai..thab se socha hai ki kya mere zindagi mein bhi aisa ek waqt aayega..ki mein bhi ye kissi se keh paaoon..lekin kabhi nahi socha tha ki tumse kahoongi..magar jab aaj mere dil ne ye kehna chaha tho usse sunne ke liye tum mere saamne ho..isse badi khushi mere liye kuch aur ho hi nahi sakthi.."

Viren couldn't tak it any more..he brought niviz face closer to his and kissed her forehead..slowly moved his face down to her eyes..viren realized that nivi had already closed her eyes..he rubbed his mouth over her eyes..then slowly moved down to her cheek..viren wanted to kiss nivi but was hesitant.. wat if nivi was not ready..as he waited over her cheek thinking.. he was surprised to see nivi move her face as her lips now touched virenz..that was all viren needed..

He kissed nivi bac..at first viren thought that nivi was confused and then..slowly she started to respond..and viren kissed her so passionately until their breaths met..and he was so lost in the kiss that he forgot everything around him..

finally he felt nivi relax in his arms..he let go and nivi placed her head on virenz chest and then she heard his heart beats..for the first time..and she felt that his heartbeats had music in it..a rhythm she would never get tired of hearing..a rhythm that she wanted to hear her whole life..a tune she felt that belonged to her.. and only her..she wondered whether her heart beats the same way..if not she decided then this is how her heart should beat wen viren hears it..

viren slowly moved her from himself..winked at her..and took her in his arms..nivi was totally surprised by it..and she held onto viren with both her hands around his neck..

he took nivi inside..into the room and made her sit on the bed..

nivi kept looking at him..her heart pumping with all its might..

she pulled her legs close to her body..she clutched onto her knees..viren looked at her in suprise..but quickly put on a mischievous smile and sat on the bed..came close to her face and just as he was about to touch her face with his..he moved his face to the side and asked in her ear.. "mujpar bharosa hai'"

viren heard nivi answer.. "hudh se zyada.."

viren could hear her unsteady breath and he asked.. "phir ye dar kyun.."

nivi looked at viren with wide eyes..

"darr aur pyar dhonon saath saath nahi chal sakthe..pyaar aur vishvass saath saath chal sakthe hain.."

Nivi smiled'as viren continued..

"I will wait till the time is right..i wont cross my limits unless and until you are ready ot cross it along with me..morover I want that moment to be very special..the moment wen I cross all limits with you"

Viren went out and before closing the door behind him he told nivi.. "change kar lo..aise ghar jaane ka iraadha tho nahi haina..??"

Nivi couldn't stop smiling..how silly could she be..she quickly changed and went out..

They left from there..after an evening that they will cherish their whole life..

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely is the only word.It was so good,enjoyed it a lot.Thnx for the pm and i wanted to ask if u r nt doing the mehendi and sangeet rasm as in dramas they cum before haldi.Haldi cums the day before marriage.
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet123455

Lovely is the only word.It was so good,enjoyed it a lot.Thnx for the pm and i wanted to ask if u r nt doing the mehendi and sangeet rasm as in dramas they cum before haldi.Haldi cums the day before marriage.

thank u for that piece of information..😊i'm not yet sure of the other ceremonies..whether to include it or not..that might tak me mor time to finish the ff..πŸ˜ƒi had somthing simple in ma mind for the haldi..thatz y..was thinking of skippin the rest..πŸ˜‰
anywayz thank u for the comment...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Omg what an awesome chapter... Sooo romantic. First the bike ride and then romantic date:) I can picture KinHa in their clothes... Looking stunning as usual. Our Viren is really so romantic and adorable. Please please continue soon swti. Loved it. Thanks jaan:):):)

thank u so much sweety..very happy to know that u could picture kinha ..u made my day..πŸ˜ƒ
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jananishan

omg its tooo romantic dear :)))))))loved it to the core...hugs dear πŸ€—for giving an awesome ff..waiting for next part sweet heart :)))))))))))))))))))

thank u dear..πŸ€—glad that u liked it..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Jez lovely chapter...wow... nivren alone in the farmhouse... loved viren's arrangements... hope they spend quality time together...πŸ˜‰

thanks dear...hoping that u liked the chapters...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

OMG!  Ch 39 is mesmerizing...so lovely!!!!  you're amazing!  thanks again.  gosh pls update sooon!

thank u...glad that u liked it..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

wow jez!!! have just read all your chapters that I had missed. Viren's confessin chapter and onwards were just amazing. You have wrote about their feelings and emotions so well. love the way you have made links to the past.thanks for the awsome chapters. hun

thank u so much dear..and i missed your comments...glad that u liked the chapters..
Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Wow Jez what a romantic chapter. Can't wait for ud viren as something in store.

thank u dear..πŸ˜‰