Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 53

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dyhardfan

Omg what a chapter... Viren finally confess his love for Nivi. Loved the way he did it:) I want Nivi to confess her love too. Omg what is Raj up to now? Hope he don't hurt Viren or Nivi... Thanks so much for this chapter dear. Please continue soon swti:) mwah

ya viren did confess..may b not in the way he planned..glad that u liked it..dont worry about raj..let him com..jo bhi hotha hai ache ke liye hi hotha hai..
thank u so much for reading..hugs and kisses to you too sweety..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jez emotional chapter... viren came last yr to see nivi... how nice... 😉 loved the way viren tried to prove his love to nivi  😳  oh no raj is in shimla... hope nivi runs and search for viren b4 they meet...😊 this time no precap... 😭 
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow what a chapter full of thunder bolts, enjoyed it a lot. Pls don't make us wait long for ur nxt ud pls. I had expected similar to this kind of a scene when stalking was disclosed in serial, but what we got was childhood trauma, no use in thinking about it. U made it so real thnx dear.Edited by Butifuleyes - 12 years ago
JasNehaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW another amazing chapter It was too good. I really look forward to reading your FF can't wait for the next chapter. Love it.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jez di..*hugs*..Woww..finally viren confessed his love..i can clearly see the passion,intensity and agressiveness in viren..i always wanted to see this shade of viren..and now it's nivi's turn to express her love..hope this raj thing will play a key role in this..thanx di..u r the best..love ya..mwah..
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved Viren's confession..😍 i so sorry dear..i am speechless..
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, amazing story, just read ur FF that too in one go... Awesome dear, i'm getting hooked to this... Plz continue soon dear...

Hope Raj won't create problems in Nivren's life... Waiting for Nivi's confession scene...
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg Jez, what a fantastic chapter!!!  Loved it to the core.  It is really one of your very best! So emotional and so raw, so in keeping with Viren's character that you have sketched out.  I really loved it!  Hats off to you dear.  I really loved the way you linked the red shawl to the earlier scenes -- from the very first one where Nivi is picking the red dress to take with her knowing it doesn't have a shawl...to Viren's valentine's day visit...now what you wrote earlier about Viren being sure after valentine's day that he loved his friend makes perfect sense...really like the way you weave these details in to make the story so much richer and believable.   Awesome!  I hope Nivi shows him her love in an equally charged and emotional and powerful way.  (i don't mean just words -- even silence can be powerful!)

I had really wanted and hoped for something like ch 35 in ccbm -- viren's passionate love for nivi since childhood...but alas we didn't get it.  I so wish we could see your ff filmed...you're really such a talented writer my dear!

pls update real soon.  And could you pls PM me when you update...can't wait!!!!  Thank you for writing for us all...hope this fascinating story goes on for a long time...
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: daffodils06

thank u dear...well hop u got ur answer about the confession and raj...
you are in your 2nd year..there must b lots to study..

yes dear... Lots of assignments too... May god help me to get good percentage in next sem also...
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: daffodils06

sorry couldnt update yesterday..luv you too..thank u for reading dear..hugs to you too..

awww u r soo sweet jez ...*hugs* 🤗