Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) (Page 43)

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 27

Viren went out in the rain..

He turned and looked at nivi waiting for her to com..wen she didnt  respond viren held out his hand and asked "will u dance with me.."

At first nivi shaked her head sayin no..

But viren was viren..he had waited too long for this and now he is in such a state that he cant let go any chance..morover he wasn't gonna tak no for an ans..

"Plz nivi this once.."

There ws a battle goin on in niivz mind..and finally she listened to her heart and convinced her mind that after all itz just a dance and there is nothing wrong in dancing with a friend..and nivi couldn't say no to viren as there was so much longing in his words..nivi said "yes..but.."

"But wat?"

"There is no music.."

"Tum bas aajaao.."

Nivi took virenz hand and went into the rain..she started getting wet viren pulled nivi closer to him and put his left hand on her waist..she shivered at his touch but assured herself that it was due to the rain..

"Tumhare dheeme dheeme se ye saasen aur tumhara ye dhadkan mere liye sankeeth hi tho hai..ek aisa sangeeth jisse mein zindagi bhar sun saktha hoon.." nivi looked at viren with a look of disbelief in her eyes..

Viren continued.."Tum chaho tho mere dhadkan aur saans tumhare liye sangeeth ban sakthi hai.."

Viren looked at nivi and decided that she may need mor time to realize things so in order to cover up he said.. "Vo kehthe hai na ki duniya mein har jagah sangeeth hai bas hame dhyan dhena chahiye.."nivin shrugged off the weird thots crossin her mind

The lines of this song can be heard in both nivi and virenz mind..

Nivi: Suraj hua maddham chaand jalne laga aasmaan yeh haay kyon pighalne laga
main thehra raha zameen chalne lagi dhadka yeh dil saas thamne lagi oh kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai sajna kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

viren: Hai khoobsurat yeh pal sab kuch raha hai badal sapne haqeeqat mein jo dhal rahe hain kya sadiyon se purana hai rishta yeh hamara que jis tarah tum se hum mil rahe hai
yunhi rahe har dam pyaar ka mausam yunhi milo hum se tum janam janam

nivi: Tere hi rang se yun mein to rangi hoon sanam

viren: paake tujhe khud se hi kho rahin hoon sanam oh mahiya main tere ishq mein haan doob que paar mein ho rahi hoon sanam

nivi: sagar hua pyaasa raat jagne lagi shole que dil mein bhi aag jalne lagi
main thehra raha zameen chalne lagi dhadka yeh dil saas thamne lagi
kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai sajna kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

They danced in that pose for a little while and then viren changed the steps and made nivi turn around in circles and viren stopped nivi at a position where nivi had her bac turned to viren ..viren from behind pulled her close to his body..

niviz heart beats vere pacing at an unimaginable speed and nivi felt lik she wud stop breathing any minute..viren slowly moved the hair that had fallen on her shoulder..nivi could feel virenz breath falling on her neck..she could feel the a burning sensation where virenz breath fell..

nivi realized that virens breath was coming closer and closer..nivi felt that viren will kiss her any moment..nivi didn't know wat to do??or wat was viren upto..finally just wen viren was about to kiss her nivi turned around saying viren.. "letz go..im feeling cold.."

Viren didn't lik the unexpected turn and it was clearly visible on his face..he bit the inside of his lower lip..and thot mayb that was too early..

"Ok lets go.."he took his jacket and gav it to nivi and they walked bac to the car..

Nivi was furious at herself for thinking or mayb mor precise expecting that viren will kiss her..she felt that she was wishing for something that is not hers and for someone who can never be her own..

Viren decided to lighten up the atmosphere sayin that.. "well I shud say that there was not much fun in getting wet rite..?? I may even catch a cold.."

Nivi smiled but she couldn't stop thinking about wat happened..

Edited by daffodils06 - 22 June 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraJasNehaFantashu20minu2011nutsXlovesutamushiaysha1989sandy_nivrenHonkytonksururNazzz16-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina-anjubalaedwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82-Preetz-love_never_dies

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
very romantic update dear...loved it very much...i always wanted to see a scene of NivRen in CCBM enjoying the rain...but my bad luck *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06sandy_nivren

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

awesome update dear...just loved it...please update soon

thank u sweety..even i luv ur ff too..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

loved ur last chapter dear... i thought of sasha it ok... don't know what KS and dadi decided about varun nivi marriage Confused waiting for ur nex chapter... continue soon...

hey dear..sasha will surely com..but u hav to wait for it..hop u liked keshav and dadiz decision..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajithav

loved the update dear, just curious to see how you will take this story ahead

thank u dear..very glad that i cud mak u curious..hop u lik the way i tak the story ahead..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xlovesu

pls bring in some more intimate scenes of nivren na... missin them to the core...

surely dear..me too missin them..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

very romantic update dear...loved it very much...i always wanted to see a scene of NivRen in CCBM enjoying the rain...but my bad luck *sigh*

totally with u on that..me too badly wanted to c nivren in the rain..but alas..there was no such thing..there were so many things i wanted to c..ab baath karke kya faayda..very gald that u liked the chapter..
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Great great chapters... Thanks God KS rejected the proposal. Nivi and Viren alone in the rain????... Omg can't wait for the next chapter. Hope Nivi realise that she's in love with Viren soon. I'm truly loving your FF. Please continue soon swti. Thanks so much for these awesome chapters:):):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06

Go to top