ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER 43

The men in the sood mansion were having breakfast..

Vandhana came to the table with the phone in her hand and said to chanchal.. "The dresses have arrived at the boutique..they are asking us when will we go to see them.."

"bhabhi..we can go today itself..bachiyon ko bhi saath le chalthe hain..unke dress hain..let them select.." answered chanchal..

Both dadi and vandhana agreed..

Viren asked about wat was happening.. chanchal informed him that they had ordered some dresses for the brides on their wedding day.. so they are taking the girls along with them so that they can select for themselves..viren was asking about the shop..wen he heard his taayji sayin.. "you don't bother about where we are going..you just go to office and finish your work..hum apne betiyon ko le jaayenge.."

Every one started to laugh..but viren was a person who wont be affected by such things..

He went to office..but he couldn't concentrate..he decided to call divya and ask about where they were going..becoz he was pretty much sure that nivi wouldn't say anything..

He called divya and asked where they were and whether nivi was with her..divya couldn't understand the eagerness in his voice and she answered him..itz wen viren thanked her enthusiastically that divya understood the reason for her devarz call..

Viren was so happy..and he took sid along with him..sid was not at all convinced with the idea..but then he also wanted to see divya..so he went along..

Nivi and the others reached the shop..as nivi was passing through the different displays..her eyes stopped wen she saw a dark green and maroon lehenga..it was simple..yet so very beautiful and elegant..

She walked along with the others..

The customer executive welcomed them..the soods were one of the most important families in shimla..

The sales lady started showing them the dresses..vandhana and chanchal asked the girls to try them on and decide..

Nivi looked at the dresses..each one was heavier than the other..

Nivi looked at her sister with a confused look..and divya understood as she knew that nivi will never be comfortable in such dresses..but she touched her hand and assured her..nivi sighed and took a golden coloured lehenga and went to the trial room..

Viren had arrived along with sid and were looking for the girls wen they saw both of standing together..

Viren followed nivi but kept a safe distance as he didn't want to be told off by her..he stood behind one of the displays and watched nivi go into the trial room

He watched as nivi came out looking uneasy..nivi stood in front of the mirror..

Viren didn't like the dress at first sight and said slowly.. "nivi..plz..plz..not that dress..dont take it.."

As if nivi had heard viren she said.. "not this one.."

Nivi then took another dress..a pink one..

As viren waited for nivi to change..he looked around and his eyes fell on the same dress that nivi had seen earlier..he liked the dress instantly..he was thinking about whether he should tell nivi to tak this..or should he ask the sales girl to giv it to nivi so that nivi notices it..viren was sure nivi will lik it..

Viren broke off from his thoughts wen he saw nivi standing in front of the mirror.. the dress was beautiful..but it was not the dress viren wanted to see nivi wear on their very special day..he again wished and hoped that nivi doesn't choose the pink one..

Viren smiled as he saw nivi shake her head in a no..

He saw nivi say something and point at his direction..viren quickly moved behind..

He watched as the sales lady took the same dress in the display and giv it to nivi..

Viren was so happy as he waited to see nivi..he wanted to go and tell her that it was the perfect one but he was not willing to take the risk..

He watched as nivi came out..and all he could say was ..perfect..nivi looked so beautiful..and viren felt that the dress was made only for her..

Just then he saw his mother coming to nivi. She looked at the dress nivi was wearing and said.. "the dress is indeed good.. lekin chanchal sood ki bahu ko isse bhi heavy cheezon ki aadhat honi chahiye.."nivi looked at chanchal helplessly..

Viren shook his head  " maa bhi na.."

Nivi changed into the dress chanchal had selected for her..it was more richer..heavier and costlier than the rest..

Both nivi and viren didn't lik it as much as they liked the other dress but decided to go ahead with chanchalz choice..

Divya also selcted her dress and she was surprised to see sid looking at her from the corner..not only had divya noticed sid..but chanchal and vandhana both had seen him..

If sid was here then they were sure viren will also be there..

Viren was talking to the sales girl wen he felt someone holding his ear.. "ouch.."

And turned to see taayji holding his ear..and she had sidz ear in the other hand

"bhai..aapke waje se mein bhi fas gaya.."

"mere waje..tumhare waje se hum donon fas gaye..after all it was your idea.."

"bhai..mein chota hoon na..aap mujhe rok sakthe the na.." viren asked with an innocent face.. which made both the moms smile..divya and nivi were giggling as they saw the look on both sid and virenz face..

Viren understood that they have to go..but he was happy..he could see nivi shop for their special day..and he had his own reasons for being happy..

CHAPTER 44

Finally it was the day of the mehendi..

Sasha and the gang had arrived early morning..both nivi and viren were happy to see them..the boys were staying at the soods while the girls were staying at the sharmas..

Two of viren friends were also coming from the US to attend the wedding..viren had sent  nandu and laalji kaka to receive them. They were gonna stay at a hotel in shimla..

Viren was waiting eagerly to see nivi and was very much disappointed wen he knew that there is a no entry for boys..especially viren and sid..

He so badly wanted to see nivi that his mind was quickly thinking of different ideas..wen he felt someone putting a hand on his shoulder..he saw sid with a know it all smile on his face..

"don't even think about it.."

"bhai..but.."

"no..viren ..not this time.."

Viren knew he couldn't convince his brother this time..

So he took his fone and called nivi and asked her to come out..

Niiv said that it was not possible as she was getting ready for the function and everyone was there..

But viren was adamant..he told nivi that he was waiting and if nivi didn't come out in in half an hour he was coming inside..

Nivi was very much sure about it.. if viren does anything lik that ..she will be so embarrassed..she quickly started dressing up..

Viren went to the balcony and waited..

He was not sure whether nivi would com or not..but decided to wait..

After somthime..he saw nivi coming out slowly and standing in front of the door looking towards his house..

Viren was lost in the sight in front of him..wen he heard his phone ring.. "where are you viren..?? asked nivi..

To which viren replied.. "why do you ask..??it was I who wanted to see you and I saw you..if you want you can go back now.."

"I wont go in unless I see you.."

"then accept it nivi..you wanted to seem me as much as I wanted to see  you.."

Nivi was desperately looking around and finally saw viren standing in the balcony..

She smiled ans said.. "wat should I accept..tell me once again.."

Viren understood that nivi had seen him and the game was lost..

Nivi went inside laughing..

Viren came down..and saw the guys gathered in the hall..giving ideas about the sangeet ceremony..all the elders were also present..

The talks were interrupted by nanduz voice calling out to viren..

"bhaiyyaji..aapke dho nahi theen dost aaye hain.."

Viren was surprised to hear that..and he was even more surprised to see who the third person was..

He looked at his other two friends..mohit and anand..they had surprised looks on their faces too..

Viren addressed the third person.. "Isabel…"

"hi..viren..didnt expect me here..right.." said Isabel as she came forward and hugged viren..

Viren was totally taken aback..as this was something he hadn't expected from her at all..moreover the whole family was there..he quickly looked at his dada sahib..who had a not at all pleased look on his face..

Viren quickly said.. "I was not sure about inviting everyone..thatz why.."

Isabel interrupted him saying.. "well ..i hope now it is clear to you that you should have invited me.."

"ya.. I should have invited you.."

"or were you worried that I would come and stop your wedding.." said isabal with a somewhat twisted expression..

Viren didn't understand anything ..wat was she sayin..why was she sayin..or wat was the reason behind her acting all different..

"I was just jokin.." said Isabel at tis confused expression..

Viren knew Isabel from his school days and they were good friends..

He decided to think about it later..and he introduced the three of them to his family and his friends ..

Jez really missed you and your chapters these days,, how r u??.. I like the way viren and nivi have same opinions in all the things,, it s nice... But who is this new tragedy??... Plz continue soon dear...   πŸ€—
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Jez really missed you and your chapters these days,, how r u??.. I like the way viren and nivi have same opinions in all the things,, it s nice... But who is this new tragedy??... Plz continue soon dear...   πŸ€—

same here...me too missed u all..😭so badly wanted to visit the forum these days...
i'm feeling much better now..glad that u liked the chapter..😊
and about the tragedy...dont worry..just wait and watch..i will try to get over with it fast..
hugs  to you too...
hii jez πŸ€—
missed ur ff !! hw is ur fever nw?? take care dear
luvly chaps dear n i m luking forward to ur next chapter 😊 
hope nivren marry wid out any intruption *fingers crossed*
Edited by kinha123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kinha123

hii jez πŸ€—
missed ur ff
luvly chaps dear n i m luking forward to ur next chapter 😊 
hope nivren marry wid out any intruption *fingers crossed*

missed u all too.. πŸ€—well even i want them to get married without any interuption..πŸ˜‰
Nice chapters. Mehendi,sangeet sounds exciting.hmm new character Isabel so are we going to have new twisttt
Archana
Dii..how r u??? Missed u a lot...
Loved the chapters sooo much...viren's desperatness to see nivi was soo cute πŸ˜†
Pls continue dii...want to kno abt that Isabel???

Missed u so sooo much...love u..mwahh!!!...a big tight *hug* to ma diii!!!
Originally posted by ccbm_lover

Nice chapters. Mehendi,sangeet sounds exciting.hmm new character Isabel so are we going to have new twisttt
Archana

thank u archana..glad that u liked it..
loved the two chapters please update really soon thanks.