Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER 35

Viren looked on as niveditha walked away..he didn't understand anything..he went home totally confused…he couldn't sleep the whole night..viren had never anticipated anything like this..and he didn't know how to handle it..

Next day the whole family went to the pooja..as planned..viren said that he will com later..wen he knew that nivi was not going..

he waited until both the families left..

He hadn't decide wat he was gonna tell nivi..but he knew that he should see her and sort things out..

Viren went straight to niviz house and called her..but there was no response and that was making viren mad..

Nivi was so lost in her thots that she didn't hear viren..it was wen she heard someone storming into her room that she jerked out from her thots..

She looked up and saw viren..

viren barged into niviz room..locked the door behind him..grabbed her hand and nailed her to the wall and said.. "I'm here to answer the question u asked yesterday.."

Niveditha look into virenz eyes and asked.."kya kar rahe ho tum..??"

"vahi kar raha hoon jo mujhe bahut pehle karna chahiya tha..you asked a question but you didn't wait to hear the answer..i don't know about others..but wen it comes to me..i'm so used to getting things that I wished for..now I can't think otherwise"

Viren was coming closer to her face and nivi was feeling weird..she turned her face sideways..but viren continued..

"wen it comes to my love..mein apna jaan laga doonga..apne pyar ko haasil karne ke liye..agar vo mujhe na milee tho usse kisi aur ka hothe dekhne ke liye mein zinda hi nahi rahoonga.."

'tumhe ho kya gaya hai…??"

"u still don't understand.."

viren hadn't planned this and that was making him more furious..

he pulled Nivi along with him..all the way to his house and into his room.. he kicked the door shut behind him…

he made nivi stand in front of him with so much force that it was hard for her to keep balance..

"viren tuhe huaa kya hai..??"

"pyar hua hai mujhe…"

"viren wat are you trying to prove..??

""I never thot that one day I hav to prove this..but you left me no choice.."

"I don't want you to prove anything.."

Viren was getting angry at niviz stubbornness and he said " then wat do you want me to do..damn it..niveditha..i love you and I hav always loved you..

Nivi couldn't believe wat she heard and she looked confused as viren continued..

"bachpan se lekar aaj thak aisa koi din nahi ki meine tumhe yaad na kiya ho..

Aisa koi khushi koi gham na hoga jab meine tumhe miss na kiya ho..

Aisa koi waqt na ho jab meine tumhara saath na chaha ho.."

Nivi looked on as she waited for viren to continue..

"I studied to play the flute..becoz of u..u were angry with me for loosing our chance to play radha krishn in the school day celebrations..just becoz I didn't even know how to hold a flute.."

Nivi had a vague memory about it..but she rememberd clearly their dance on a nursery rhyme..she had a red frock…the red that is now her favorite colour..

"remember the time wen I went to Kashmir with maa and papa and I bought a gift for bhai and not u..u cried so badly..and after that where ever I go..a gift for u is sure.."said viren opening the cupboard..

"patha nahi ki kab mujhe tumse pyar hua..jab patha chala tho tumhe bathane ki bahut mann kiya..i came to shimla last year around the time of valentine's day.."

Niiv remembered wat sasha had said about virenz love..but she couldn't believe the girl viren loved was no one but her..

Viren watched nivi as he talked..her eyes were sometimes getting bigger with wonder sometimes narrowing with curiosity and sometimes disbelief..

"don't u believe me..??"

Viren took the box from the cupboard and opened it..he took a red coloured shawl from it.. "do u recognize this…??"

Nivi instantly knew it was hers..her red shawl that was missing..

A look on wat happened that day..

Sid was driving the car..and viren was sitting with a tensed face..

They parked a little away from the house and sid asked viren to go and meet nivi..

The atmosphere was cloudy and it seems that it would rain soon..

Viren went and he stood behind a line of clothes hung out..

He didn't know wat he would say or wat he should do..thatz wen he saw a boy coming out of the house..he heard a sound from inside asking him to wait..viren immediately recognized it as dadi..

Dadi was asking the boy about something and he understood that it was yash..

Dadi was asking yash to pick up the clothes as it was about to rain..yash told that "didi will take it.."

thatz wen dadi told that " nivi is not at hom..and she will b late..pick up the clothes..that is niviz favourite dress..she will b angry if it gets wet.."

Yash said that he will do it in a minute and went inside..dadi followed him..

Viren understood that nivi was not at hom..and it would be risky if he waits..

He looked at the shawl..he took it and put it inside his jacket and buttoned it..went bac to sid and said that nivi is not there..but he has got his answer..and he is sure now that he loves nivi..

Nivi took the shawl from virenz hands and kept on looking at..she looked at viren and said.. "tum pagal ho.."

"yes..mein pagal hoon..tumhare pyar mein..but you don't understand.."

Virenz fone rang..but he was so angry he threw it on the bed..

"I hope u hav got all your answers.."

Viren turned to go away..before leaving the room viren turned to nivi and said.. "I hav always believed that you are mine..i cant think other wise.." he went out..

Nivi was so happy she didn't know how to express it..she wanted to laugh..she wanted to cry..she felt lik shouting..yelling..above all she wanted to stop viren..and say that she also feels the same..but all she could do was stand there..

Nivi held her shawl tightly and she felt that her shawl now had the scent of viren..

She went to the cupboard and closed it..turned and leaned bac on the door and thought about viren..she had flashes of little viren and then the viren in college and she was gettin a clear picture of things.. wen virenz fone rang again..viren left it on the bed..

Nivi took it and saw that it was varun..

She picked up the fone..before she could say anything she heard varun say.."viren where r u?? if you are at hom..stay there or else go hom wherever you are..heard a rumour that raj is in shimla.."

-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
omg i was waiting for ur update
thnx for updating...luvd it 🤗
plz update soon...cant wait for next chap
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The best chapter in your ff jez,, hope will nothing happen to viren becoz of raj, plz plz plz update next chapter soon dear...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet123455

Hey i really like yr ff especially the last few chapters.Cant wait for viren telling his feelings to nivi.And thnx for the pm.

glad that u liked it..thank u for reading..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JasNehaFan

Loved today'a chapter I had a huge smile on my face after reading it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

very happy to hear that i manage dto bring a smile on your face..thank you dear...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farstar

viren rock ...hahaha

truly said...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Awesome chapter Jez...waiting to c Viren confess his love to Nivi..

thank you dear...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Woww..jez di..*hugs*..u portrayed the pain and tension of nivren so well..and u r saying this chapter is lengthy..i loved lengthy chapters when comes to nivren..i'm so greedy..hehe..hope everything will be sort out soon..my heart is beating fast after reading ur precap..thanx di..u r awesome..

thank u so much sweety..glad that u dont mind lengthy chapters..yes..everything will be sorted out..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xlovesu

omg after reading the precap i am eager to read the next chapter...

glad to know that i could mak u eager..the purpose of the precap is served..i suppose..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surur

pls continues next chapter...its be rock

yes..and thank u..