ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Great great chapters... Thanks God KS rejected the proposal. Nivi and Viren alone in the rain????... Omg can't wait for the next chapter. Hope Nivi realise that she's in love with Viren soon. I'm truly loving your FF. Please continue soon swti. Thanks so much for these awesome chapters:):):)
Originally posted by rshree1182

lovely chapters dear..dadi and KS rejected tharun's proposal na..or did they take time to inform his parents..wat a tension yaar..pls update the next chapter soon

hope u got ur answer dear..thank u for reading..
I liked what nivis father said and nivis reaction. Lol how viren thinks about nivis room and seeing her sleeping it was cute. So viren is building up to something, eagerly waiting to see what happens next.
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Jez di..just found tht u updated chapter 24 too..i missed tht.i'm a budhu..hehe..just read tht..tarun's rishtha..hmm..red alert for viren..u r shaping up ur story very well..i'm hooked to ur ff..thanks di..u r the best..

dont call urself a budhu..u r such a darling..
tharunz rishta was indeed ared alert for viren..
very xcited to know that i cud keep u hooked to the ff till now..love u dear..
Originally posted by Abicool

lovely

plz continue soon

thank u...
Just read chapter 27 now... NivRen dancing and singing in the rain... Truly great dear. Hope Viren tells Nivi soon how he feels about her. Thanks again swti.
good post sweet heart!!!!!!!!!! don't know when nivi will realize her love for viren..eagerly waiting for that part. :) hugs and kisses for these ff :) :)
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Just read chapter 27 now... NivRen dancing and singing in the rain... Truly great dear. Hope Viren tells Nivi soon how he feels about her. Thanks again swti.

very glad that u liked it dear..viren indeed has plans for proposing her..but u hav to wait for it dear..
Originally posted by jananishan

good post sweet heart!!!!!!!!!! don't know when nivi will realize her love for viren..eagerly waiting for that part. :) hugs and kisses for these ff :) :)

thank u sweety..nivi is on the path of realization ..i think..
hugs and kisses for the ff only..not for me..😭
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Great great chapters... Thanks God KS rejected the proposal. Nivi and Viren alone in the rain????... Omg can't wait for the next chapter. Hope Nivi realise that she's in love with Viren soon. I'm truly loving your FF. Please continue soon swti. Thanks so much for these awesome chapters:):):)

KS defntly had to reject it..thank u for reading..